Whats Your Average Game Completion?

dsluckay

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

47.67% - it's gone up quite a bit in the past few months. After I add most of Borderlands trophies it should be up even more. But I'm going away for college in a month so I doubt it gets any higher that 50%.

I have 44.77% of the games overall, but have still 14 games to finish to Platinum trophy (and 100% for those that don't have DLC w/trophies), but it will be up because I'm playing now Deus Ex: Human Revolution, but it will go down a little bit (THANKS NAUGHTY DOG FOR MAKING U3 DLC'S W/TROPHIES NOW IT WILL GO DOWN OF 100% TO X% COME TO PORTUGAL I HAVE A PRESENT TO YOU IN MY BACK (TAKE HAND FROM BACK) TAKE IT IT WILL BE PERMANENT DON'T WASTE IT (BULLET TO YOUR RETARD BRAINS) :angry: :angry: :angry: TELL THE OTHERS, I GOT A PRESENT FOR EVERY PEOPLE THAT HAD THIS BRILIANT IDEA THAT YOU DESERVE AN BULLET OSCAR) :shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist:

I have 44.77% of the games overall, but have still 14 games to finish to Platinum trophy (and 100% for those that don't have DLC w/trophies), but it will be up because I'm playing now Deus Ex: Human Revolution, but it will go down a little bit (THANKS NAUGHTY DOG FOR MAKING U3 DLC'S W/TROPHIES NOW IT WILL GO DOWN OF 100% TO X% COME TO PORTUGAL I HAVE A PRESENT TO YOU IN MY BACK (TAKE HAND FROM BACK) TAKE IT IT WILL BE PERMANENT DON'T WASTE IT (BULLET TO YOUR RETARD BRAINS) :angry: :angry: :angry: TELL THE OTHERS, I GOT A PRESENT FOR EVERY PEOPLE THAT HAD THIS BRILIANT IDEA THAT YOU DESERVE AN BULLET OSCAR) :shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist:

You have problems man.

I have an embarrassing 28.67% because I started really caring about my trophies around a month ago ... so I am kind of a newbie.I really stepped up my game but (un)fortunatelly , my birthday is coming close and I've kinda over indulged myself with the amount of games I am getting, so in the last month not only I steped up my game, I also took down my completition by 5 games (could've been 7 if I would have installed all of the Splinter Cell collection games)

Also, I am borrowing games for short times to try them out , so I don't always go for the plat.