If you get this platinum you can have Shrek on display in your trophy cabinet.

Is Shrek still valuable meme content? Because I don't really understand what other reason could there be to raise awareness about a Shrek plat making its way to a trophy cabinet. At this point, I would imagine that every Shrek fan would already have grabbed the game and played it, no?

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

This thread helped me figure out what game to go for after Rocket League. Now it is indeed on display in my trophy cabinet, and will be for all eternity.

Shrek is love, Shrek is life.

Also this is unironically a really fun game. My favorite part aside from gameplay is how it features actual licensed music from the movie soundtracks (and, of all things, Parry Gripp's "Do You Like Waffles"). Slashing people to death while listening to Weezer has never been more satisfying. :P

It also introduced me to what is now one of my new favorite songs:

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, StygianWolf4 said:

Time flies, this thread was made over 3 years ago, and in that time, I STILL HAVE NOT got the platinum for the game of the century SHREK FOREVER AFTER on my PSN profile. My life has been wasted. Call me dragon cos I got f**ked,

Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming ?

Now I want to watch Shrek 

• Like 1

I actually had to buy another PS3 because shrank broke my original ps3's disk drive. For the past few months I've been saying as soon as I've platinumed all the soulsborne games I will play it. I'm now very close to being finished with Elden Ring which is the last one on my list.  So my profile is about to get shreked