sXe_SiC_

PS+ July 2019

238 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, ArdMhicNasca said:

Pes 2019 is still available. I was able to purchase it via PlayStation app. Here is a link to UK store: https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/grid/search-game/1?query=pes 2019&smcid=psapp%3Alink menu%3Astore

No, this is not the game itself, just a add-on for My Club. 

I was waiting for PES 2019 also, a bit disapointed now, but Detroit Become Human is also nice and easy plat!

Edited by Pieckenhagen4

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, DamagingRob said:

Of course, I bought Detroit less than a month ago in the E3 sale. :facepalm: 

Look at it this way, you own the game regardless if you renew PS+ or not. 

For everyone playing Detroit for the first time, welcome to the Conner is Best Boy club

Edited by majob

Posted (edited)

When I click on Heavy Rain on the PS Store it gives me no option to add it to my library. Instead, it states that it’s ‘not available for purchase’ - You are not able to purchase this product for the following reason(s): You already own: BEYOND: Two Souls.

Is Heavy Rain accessible through Detroit: Become Human itself or am I locked out of playing HR?

Edit: Found it in my download list.

Edited by GraniteSnake

actually I was looking forward to PES for never ending gameplay lol even tho I know its kinda weird to put yearly game for free games. and I dont really mind with detroit too bcz I dont have one yet, but its kinda disappointing to put discounted game for free games. it feels like sony has no other choice for the replacement

I’m happy for Detroit but at the same time sad for pes 2019, really was Looking forward to playing it. I wonder why the change :hmm: 

Oooof, the backslash was hard this month. Is this the beginning of BETTER TIMES™?

Posted (edited)

BareEnviousAtlanticsharpnosepuffer.webp

Edited by Arin1979

29 minutes ago, majob said:

True. But I can't foresee a scenario where I won't have Plus, with it being required for any games with multiplayer I happen to buy.. It is the Deluxe version, though, so I'll get some extra stuff out of it that I didn't feel was worth paying more for. 

20 minutes ago, Katt said:

Oooof, the backslash was hard this month. Is this the beginning of BETTER TIMES2122.png?

Sony's CEO contradicted SIE's "certain" policy so maybe. Fingers crossed

Well, I’m glad we’re getting Detroit. Now I can sell off my physical copy and put it towards something else. Maybe Judgement? 

5 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

Well, I’m glad we’re getting Detroit. Now I can sell off my physical copy and put it towards something else. Maybe Judgement? 

Great game if you're a Yakuza fan. Trophies will make you want to pull your hair out though

I was probably one of the few looking forward to PES 2019. It's been a long time since I played a PES game and I already have Detroit and the other games. 

All in all I'm happy they raised the quality of this month's offer and hope it's a sign of better days to come!

Posted (edited)

d6398a9ecf0612bc7989ebc6f05dfed0990624fe

Edited by Vergil

too bad I plat Detroit already but it is really surprising that they replace PES with Detroit!

1 hour ago, Katt said:

Oooof, the backslash was hard this month. Is this the beginning of BETTER TIMES™?

Might be related to the Epic Store, imo

Worth noting, it's the Digital Deluxe Edition of Detroit, so it comes with a bunch of goodies and Heavy Rain. As someone who still hasn't played Detroit, this is better. Too bad for all the users that were waiting for PES, though. PS+ it's not improving despite the price rise, and the lackluster benefits.

I been wanting to play Detroit an now I can. I do believe I already platted the Heavy Rain game on the PS4; if not then it was on PS3.

1 hour ago, majob said:

For everyone playing Detroit for the first time, welcome to the Conner is Best Boy club

Or can look at like I am and wanting a refund for this bc this was not announced as a free game and was on sale just weeks ago so I wasted money on something that I could have gotten free.

I'm happy I didn't buy Detroit and Heavy Rain. I've wanted to play both for quite a while so this switch definitely paid off for me.

But it's a bit unfortunate PES got removed from PS+ games, wanted to download the game for my little cousin to play. (his favorite soccer game.)

Well, guess he has to stick to FIFA then.

24 minutes ago, Folkenio said:

Worth noting, it's the Digital Deluxe Edition of Detroit, so it comes with a bunch of goodies and Heavy Rain. As someone who still hasn't played Detroit, this is better. Too bad for all the users that were waiting for PES, though. PS+ it's not improving despite the price rise, and the lackluster benefits.

Unfortunately, Heavy Rain was already a Plus game. So, if you're like me, you already have that, too. xD

10 minutes ago, killerlightning said:

Or can look at like I am and wanting a refund for this bc this was not announced as a free game and was on sale just weeks ago so I wasted money on something that I could have gotten free.

Eh, it's not really free, its more of a rental because you cant access it without plus but valid position all the same

1 minute ago, majob said:

Eh, it's not really free, its more of a rental because you cant access it without plus but valid position all the same

Without internet you can't acess to your library.

Happy with Horizon Chase Turbo and Detroit Become Human.

15 minutes ago, killerlightning said:

Also interesting to note, with Sony's new refund policy, anyone that bought it then but hadn't downloaded the game, could have possibly still got a refund on the original announcement date. Now, it's well past 14 days..

4 minutes ago, Arin1979 said:

Without internet you can't acess to your library.

Activated consoles don't have to be connected to the internet to play digital titles though