Fall/Winter 2019-2020 Backlog Challenge

On 16.10.2019 at 11:53 PM, RuneEyesDragon said:

I wanted to add Yooka-Laylee but I can't as I haven't finished my list yet, so I may have to burn a swap. Is that okay?

The rules don't say that you need a swap for adding games if your list is not full (I just put everything together as a quick readable guide):

1. Select between 5 and 50 games from your backlog and complete them.
  2. If you want to add more games to your list or want to continue after finishing your list, you can add games to your list up to the maximum.
    1. If you manage to complete 50 and still want to do more, contact OT.
  3. After the event begins, you can make up to five swaps (https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/77523-fallwinter-2019-2020-backlog-challenge/?do=findComment&comment=1927492). 
  4. The objective is not to just earn the platinum as applicable, but to reach 100% trophy completion for it.
    1. DLC is included and you will have to complete any new DLC that's released during the challenge.
    2. If you don't like DLC, don't put a game with it on your list.

• Adding a game (2.) and swapping a game (3.) are two complete separate things.
  • As long as you don`t have 50 games on total on your list just add the hell out of it ?.
Edited by Geridian
  • Like 1

Dear all,

Unfortunately, I will not be able to compete any longer in the Fall/Winter Backlog challenge ☹️ since the Firmware Update 7.00 I'm experiencing massive problems with my Playstation 4 Pro...I've looked everywhere possible, browsed through countless forums, tried to install the update via safe-mode via usb and even initialized it anew but regardless what i've tried im constantly getting the error message SU-30645-8 when downloading the new update...besides not being able to  access any online features, I can't play any game at all cause all of them are locked behind a padlock! 

Well it was fun while it lasted but I guess as long as im overseas I won't be able use my PS4 anymore......

1 hour ago, Valinor90 said:

Well it was fun while it lasted but I guess as long as im overseas I won't be able use my PS4 anymore......

Sorry to hear that, what did Sony PS support say about the issue when you contacted them?

Have you tried this too?

1. Shut down PS4 fully

2. Start PS4 again in Safe Mode (hold down power button)

3. Select settings and then Update from Internet

There is also a big guide section on the PS support page here - https://www.playstation.com/en-ie/get-help/help-library/system---hardware/system-software/update-ps4-system-software-in-safe-mode/

But honestly, if you havent contacted PS support directly i'd contact them. Might be worth trying everything in the guides and steps above though before you contact them, because they will likely ask you to try those steps anyway.

Edited by Crispy_Oglop
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Valinor90 said:

Dear all,

Unfortunately, I will not be able to compete any longer in the Fall/Winter Backlog challenge ☹️ since the Firmware Update 7.00 I'm experiencing massive problems with my Playstation 4 Pro...I've looked everywhere possible, browsed through countless forums, tried to install the update via safe-mode via usb and even initialized it anew but regardless what i've tried im constantly getting the error message SU-30645-8 when downloading the new update...besides not being able to  access any online features, I can't play any game at all cause all of them are locked behind a padlock! 

I'll keep you on the list for now in case you get it resolved. 

• Like 1

On 10/16/2019 at 4:53 PM, RuneEyesDragon said:

I wanted to add Yooka-Laylee but I can't as I haven't finished my list yet, so I may have to burn a swap. Is that okay?

You can add as much as you want as long as you don't hit 50. You don't have to finish what's already there to add or swap. Don't need to burn a swap unless you want to.