[EU] Check your emails. 25% code off Summer Sale items.

Mohd_AAAA

3 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

nothing here

You have a US account. The codes says specifically there're only valid in the European region (which does include some other countries from Oceania, Middle East and Africa). It would be difficult for you to receive one...

Sony are dumb, but not that dumb. Hopefully.

4 minutes ago, cris3f said:

You have a US account. It would be difficult for you to receive one...

Not if he had an EU region account, like me and many other non-native members.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, dj_helyx said:

Not if he had an EU region account, like me and many other non-native members.

Exactly ^ Thank you. There are a lot of people like that too. I personally think it is wrong to just do region specific like that. It's unfair to everyone else.

Edited by sealightbreeze

39 minutes ago, toofhairy said:

If you got an email with no code (like I did), there may in fact be one buried in your email - you need to open the email in plain text mode; this post explains the steps necessary:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/eu-psn-sale-massive-summer-sale-until-21-8.130846/page-5#post-23437356

I followed them and lo and behold, my email had a code.

Oh man, that actually worked! Thank you very much!

1 hour ago, Charizarzar said:

Oh nice, wasn’t planning on buying anything for a while but might have a look around. :D

It took quite a while after checking the marketing box to start getting emails off them, though I rarely (basically never) get special offers anyway.

Same here, I was like "Im not buying any more games right now, the backlog is huge", then I saw this code, damnit. I got 88 games in my Ps4 wishlist, so I guess I will pick up some of them now :) 

1 hour ago, toofhairy said:

If you got an email with no code (like I did), there may in fact be one buried in your email - you need to open the email in plain text mode; this post explains the steps necessary:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/eu-psn-sale-massive-summer-sale-until-21-8.130846/page-5#post-23437356

Good find, had one buried there too. Hope it works.

Sony are dumb as bats.

1 hour ago, toofhairy said:

Thanks for the info! This method actually works, the ingenuity of whoever found it is impressive!

Just got this reply from playstation:

"Hi there, sorry to hear that! We are aware of this and currently looking into it. You will receive a second email with the code as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience dealing with this! ^GA"

So everyone will get their code! ^_^

2 minutes ago, quadboy_007 said:

Just got this reply from playstation:

"Hi there, sorry to hear that! We are aware of this and currently looking into it. You will receive a second email with the code as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience dealing with this! ^GA"

So everyone will get their code! ^_^

which email did you wrote to?

3 hours ago, toofhairy said:

Got the code, thanks. It was hidden in plain site. 

For the people having troubles, download the email, open it in the notepad, copy the encripted base64 to some reader online and then look for your code. It doesn't even take 5 minutes 

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, maiathewinners said:

Got the code, thanks. It was hidden in plain site. 

For the people having troubles, download the email, open it in the notepad, copy the encripted base64 to some reader online and then look for your code. It doesn't even take 5 minutes 

This worked for me. Thanks!

6 hours ago, Mohd_AAAA said:

I think you have to checkmark the box that says you want to receive promotional emails from PlayStation. But then again, some people have the box checked and still don't receive these emails.

Unfortunately I do have it checked, hoped this was the issue. Out of my four friends one of em got a code so that's even weirder...