ABC of Unstarted Games 2020 (Sign-Ups Closed)

19 hours ago, ArtikSkarab said:

I know I said the spreadsheet would be updated every week, but that was before we had 60+ participants (and that's not counting new players in January). Everything should be updated frequently though; both based on posts and a full check every two weeks from either me or @Kristycism (who did an amazing job with data collection).

A big thank you to you both - there's no way I could keep up with everything myself. Do let me know if I can be of any assistance with the spreadsheet.

• Like 4

I started Escape Plan on my vita. I’m home visiting family till the 12th so it was a good game on the go. I played for a few hours on the plane ride here and I’m maybe 30-40ish levels jn. So far the puzzles are pretty easy. I’m going through without a guide at first. Once it’s done I’ll go back and find all the hazard signs and then do the challenge run. After that I’ll be buying the DLC and knocking those out.

Overall I’m enjoying the Puzzles but I kind of wish I stuck with it on PS4. Having to rely on the back touch pad for a lot of the puzzles is awkward and inconsistent. I have died and failed puzzles quite a bit due to the reliance on the touch screen/Rear touch pad. 

• Like 2

Hello, hope you all had a good start into 2020 :).

May the hunt begin.

Some little progress from me:

1) Started FF VII on PS4 yesterday. I hope to leave Midgar today. My GF is watching while I am playing this game because she never played it before and is more enjoying watching me playing it. My goal is to finish it before the Remake arrives. Fingers crossed ?.

2) Started and finished Q.U.B.E: Director's Cut on PS3 today. Used the guide on playstationtrophies because some of the puzzles where just complete b.s. Also I encountered the bug with the console not saving during the "Against the Qlock"-levels which was described here (including a fix). I was lucky to have no save file corruption and played offline the whole time but still had to restart the game three times during "Qlock"-levels. Also game has some small stuttering issues at least on PS3 which may prevent you from reaching some items, e.g. while flying through the air from block to block.

List of games:

Spoiler

A Assassin's Creed Origins [PS4] 100% AVG : 6.92% [LINK]

B BACK TO THE FUTURE [PS3] [DISC] 100% AVG: 50.72% [LINK]

C Concrete Genie [PS4] 100% AVG: 12.59% [LINK]

D Day of the Tentacle Remastered [Vita] 100% AVG: 38.17% [LINK]

E Everybody's Gone To The Rapture [PS4] 100% AVG: 17.84% [LINK]

F FINAL FANTASY VII [PS4] 100% AVG: 24.16% [LINK] ==> ▶️ 01.01.2020

G GAME OF THRONES [PS3] [EU] 100% AVG: 10.52% [LINK]

H HELLBLADE SENUA'S SACRIFICE [PS4] [EU] 100% AVG: 40.4% [LINK]

I I Am Alive [PS3] 100% AVG: 5.21% [LINK]

J Journey [PS3] 100% AVG: 16.05% [LINK]

K KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX [PS4] 100% AVG: 12.87% [LINK]

L LEGO Legend of Chima [Vita] 100% AVG: 49.44% [LINK]

M Moss [PS4] [EU] 100% AVG: 6.25% [LINK]

N Never Alone [PS3] 100% AVG: 53.98% [LINK]

O Onrush [PS4] 100% AVG: 9.82% [LINK]

P Puzzle Agent (Nelson Tethers:) [PS3] 100% AVG: 38.77% [LINK]

Q Q.U.B.E: Director's Cut [PS3] 100% AVG: 13.28% [LINK] ==> ▶️ 02.01.2020 ? 02.01.2020

R Risen 3: Titan Lords [PS3] 100% AVG: 8.25% [LINK]

S Sword Art Online: Re Hollow Fragment [PS4] 100% AVG: 1.57% [LINK]

T The Council [PS4] 100% AVG: 31.51% [LINK]

U Until Dawn [PS4] 100% AVG: 18.67% [LINK]

V Valiant Hearts: The Great War [PS4] 100% AVG: 11.04% [LINK]

W World of Final Fantasy [PS4] 100% AVG: 10.85% [LINK]

X Xeodrifter [Vita] [EU] 100% AVG: 10.85% [LINK]

Y Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA [PS4] [EU] 100% AVG: 17.7% [LINK]

Z Zone of the Enders HD Edition [PS3] 100% AVG: 11.32%  [LINK]

Backup:

A Atomic Ninjas [PS3] 100% AVG: 8.61% [LINK]
M Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2 [PS4] 100% AVG: 21.07% [LINK]

W Windstorm [PS4] 100% AVG: 55.87% [LINK]

@iXanon @ArtikSkarab @Kristycism I have a question because I messed up something:

I made a list a while ago where I wrote down that I had purchased "Never Alone" on PS3. But I found out that it is a mistake and I only own "Never Alone" on PS4 [EU] because it was part of PS+ monthly games a while ago.

==> Do you allow me to switch the version or must I buy the game on PS3.

Change would be:

OLD: N Never Alone [PS3] 100% AVG: 53.98% [LINK]

NEW: N Never Alone [PS4] [EU] 100% AVG: 7.05% [LINK]

Thank you for an answer, no matter how this one turns out because it is simply my own fault ?.

Edited by Geridian
  • Like 4

First off, happy new year everyone! Even if a day or two late now.

Second, first impressions of what I've started.

Nickelodeon Kart Racers is your generic movie/show tie-in kart racing game. Once you've played one, you've played them all (especially considering Mario Kart as the best of the bunch). I can see it being repetitive if I try more than a cup or two a day so I'm sure I'll have this done within a month seeing as difficulties don't stack. Voice characters aren't voiced either here so all this has going for it is that rubberbanding isn't atrocious (on the lower difficulty at least). Definitely not a strong recommendation as of now.

Another game I've started is Killzone. The first one in its HD glory. Seeing that it's an old game, its age shows both with graphics and audio. Seems like the story may hold up well at least but turns out I need around four playthroughs for the plat. The checkpoint system isn't friendly here so it may also take me a bit to power through this. Hope it manages to show why it had sequels though.

Either way, let's see where the list takes me. Hoping to find a new favorite by the end of it.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, tsuki_-no-_usagi said:

@iXanon For starters do we update our "sign-up" post with the games we finish, or do we just mention it as a normal post in the topic. Also do we need to mention a game being completed the day it is done or can we do it as a monthly progress report?

You do both. Update your sign-up post and do a normal post so that the spreadsheet could be updated. As a matter of fact, your sign-up post is linked to your name on OP. Just click on your name, and it will send you to your sign-up post.

13 hours ago, Geridian said:

@iXanon @ArtikSkarab @Kristycism I have a question because I messed up something:

I made a list a while ago where I wrote down that I had purchased "Never Alone" on PS3. But I found out that it is a mistake and I only own "Never Alone" on PS4 [EU] because it was part of PS+ monthly games a while ago.

==> Do you allow me to switch the version or must I buy the game on PS3.

Change would be:

OLD: N Never Alone [PS3] 100% AVG: 53.98% [LINK]

NEW: N Never Alone [PS4] [EU] 100% AVG: 7.05% [LINK]

Thank you for an answer, no matter how this one turns out because it is simply my own fault 1f624.png.

I think this way around is fine, as there's additional DLC trophies on the PS4 version. Plus it seems a bit unfair to *make* you buy the game when you already own it..

5 hours ago, flashpool23 said:

Another game I've started is Killzone. The first one in its HD glory. Seeing that it's an old game, its age shows both with graphics and audio. Seems like the story may hold up well at least but turns out I need around four playthroughs for the plat. The checkpoint system isn't friendly here so it may also take me a bit to power through this. Hope it manages to show why it had sequels though.

I'm currently playing Killzone as part of another challenge. The FMV is especially dated, but I find the game perfectly playable.

I made the mistake of doing my first playthrough on easy, so I'm going to require a 5th playthrough for the platinum (ugh).

5 hours ago, tsuki_-no-_usagi said:

@iXanon For starters do we update our "sign-up" post with the games we finish, or do we just mention it as a normal post in the topic. Also do we need to mention a game being completed the day it is done or can we do it as a monthly progress report?

1 hour ago, Edunstar84 said:

You do both. Update your sign-up post and do a normal post so that the spreadsheet could be updated. As a matter of fact, your sign-up post is linked to your name on OP. Just click on your name, and it will send you to your sign-up post.

There is no set rule concerning this.

In another event I participate in, I like to post weekly updates and didn't really bother updating my sign-up post.

• Like 2

On 12/31/2019 at 8:36 PM, Kristycism said:

Also, just some things I noticed when adding info:

@freddie1989 @JNSpradlin you guys have missing games from your lists.

Hey, does the list have to be complete? I thought missing letters was cool as I don't have any games to fit.

Also I'll pass on the back up games as I wanna work on what I listed.

Apologies I went missing I've been ill over new year and haven't really thought about it. Made a start on my first game God of War which is awesome so far.

1 hour ago, freddie1989 said:

Hey, does the list have to be complete? I thought missing letters was cool as I don't have any games to fit.

Yes. Although it wasn't technically specified, the rules did kinda point people in the direction of having to swap if they didn't have a game for the relevant letter.

If you haven't used a free swap, you can choose a game of any letter. If you have, you'll need to add 2 games of any letter(s).

Edited by iXanon

16 hours ago, iXanon said:

Yes. Although it wasn't technically specified, the rules did kinda point people in the direction of having to swap if they didn't have a game for the relevant letter.

If you haven't used a free swap, you can choose a game of any letter. If you have, you'll need to add 2 games of any letter(s).

No worries, I'll add the Spyro trilogy in for the 2 missing letters. Cheers

• Like 1

Here´s my list

Spoiler

Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk
Beyond: Two Souls
Cloud & Sheep 2
Darksiders Warmastered edition
Enigmatis: The Ghost of Maple Creek
Flower
Grim Fandango Remastered
Heavy Rain
Ico
Joe Dever´s Lone Wolf
Knack
Lego City Undercover
Machinarium
Nightmares From the Deep: The Cursed Heart
Okage: Shadow King
Proteus
Q*bert Rebooted
Rain
Sly 3
The Raven Remastered
Until Dawn
Vampyr
Wolfenstein: The New Order
Xcom 2
Yakuza 4
Zack Zero

All trophy lists are EU version.

Edited by xX_JMPT_Xx
  • Like 2

Completed my first game for the event with One Piece: Burning Blood. This was a pretty dissapointing game. It's a 3-d fighter from Namco that feels a lot worse than the Naruto series and, while it plays a bit better than the Saint Seiya series, has a really poor story (only the Paramount War from 4 people's perspective). At least it was quite short; around 10-15 hours with a minimal grind.

On 04/01/2020 at 6:52 AM, xX_JMPT_Xx said:

Here´s my list

Hide contents

Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk
Beyond: Two Souls
Cloud & Sheep 2
Darksiders Warmastered edition
Enigmatis: The Ghost of Maple Creek
Flower
Grim Fandango Remastered
Heavy Rain
Ico
Joe Dever´s Lone Wolf
Knack
Lego City Undercover
Machinarium
Nightmares From the Deep: The Cursed Heart
Okage: Shadow King
Proteus
Q*bert Rebooted
Rain
Sly 3
The Raven Remastered
Until Dawn
Vampyr
Wolfenstein: The New Order
Xcom 2
Yakuza 4
Zack Zero

All trophy lists are EU version.

Welcome aboard! Did you have the intention of adding backup games to your list?

Edited by ArtikSkarab
  • Like 4