Advise the next plat to the person above you

Considering the typ

Hmm. I know nothing about you and see little on your profile, so I'm going with Tales of Graces F (simply because I looked up and it's the first one that caught my eye on my shelf).

Considering the games on your profile try ni no kuni wrath of the white witch or Majin and the forsaken kingdom

Go finish off the rest of Injustice. Battle mode is a tedious pain, but certainly doable. With level 100, there's methods online 

Don't advise me to finish Injustice myself, I'm saving the platinum for a milestone

Edited by Aela

Go finish off the rest of Injustice. Battle mode is a tedious pain, but certainly doable. With level 100, there's methods online 

Don't advise me to finish Injustice myself, I'm saving the platinum for a milestone

I'm partially jealous about BattleFantasia, want to do it someday too.

I would say... borderlands 2?

Ignore Soul Sacrifice, I'm about to finish it, 2 more avalon pacts and I'm done. Advise something else.

Finish up that Soul Sacrifice plat and then go finish up one of the games that has created those gaps in your trophy list (e.g., Killzone 2) :P?

I really want to start Vanquish, but I made myself the promise to complete one of those games in my list first, but I dunno which. You say it should be KZ2?

Ignore me, advise zadorvp.

Go for the Battlefield 3 plat! Getting to rank 45 isn't hard but just a bit time consuming. The game is fun enough to play for some more hours right?

Has taken me long time since was waiting to get dlc's, and waiting for friends as well, they need dlc's trophies too. Battlefield is better with friends :)

You should plat Resogun and if needed, I can help whenever, love that game and I think I got that plat like 5 times (since helping friends) lol 

@mapachiniartaud Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit! That one is actually pretty cool to plat =D

@LucasV9991 lol, go for either Infamous 1 Or Need For Speed: Most Wanted. 

I can tell Im not good at racing games anymore.. unless.. it's about take downs lol

You should get Burnout Paradise plat :)

Edited by mapachiniartaud

Wow.. not much choice. I saw Max Payne :)

Really? You have that avatar, and haven't platted Golden yet? Easy choice.

how about kingdom hearts chain of memories. u can then experience the pain, frustration and grinding im going now trough.

Yeah. About that... :unsure:

Not gonna happen.

• Like 1