Ultra Rare Cleanup 2020

31 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Sorry if I butt in with the answer but yes they are back after a long time of not being available. There's a thread " Invasions potentially ceased" that used to have updates with the invasion for the past weeks.

Oh thats good. Hopefully companies learn these random events arent fun and just have thimgs in the game so we dont have to worry about stuff shutting down

13 minutes ago, freddie1989 said:

My moment of glory taken in a flash 1f602.png hopefully I see one soon.

Yeah start working on them as soon as you can

• Like 2

On 11/8/2019 at 5:27 AM, starcrunch061 said:

I've managed to raise the list to 6 games. Still need to peruse my backlog, but I was surprised to find that We Happy Few was UR (bought that game for $5 at a Wal-Mart a few weeks back).

It's probably UR because of some of the performance issues the game has (long loading times, NPCs glitching through objects, possible crashes), which in my experience didn't find too bad, but was supposedly a lot worse when it was first released and probably owners never bothered to return playing it, but the dev's had made many improvements since then. At least it's still playable and that the platinum is attainable, especially compared to other games that are even a buggier mess and that their trophies were never fixed. Though, one of the collectible trophies is buggy (more like the game not revealing the last collectible for some reason), and you can get the last collectible shortly on a seperate playthrough. Other than that, the platinum is not difficult at all and leans more towards the "grindy" category. I think it is one of the most underrated games out there and if you can get past the performance issues and not get turned off by the whole taking "joy" thing, you may just find this game quite enjoyable. I found the story decent (I liked Ollie's story arc the most), and some of the character interactions pretty funny. Also, it probably helps if you're curious about or into the British 1960s setting with some dystopia.

Edited by Lumi
  • Like 1

I'm fast approaching the plat for Rainbow Moon. After finally getting through the main story & that difficulty spike for the final boss last week, it's been smooth sailing through the post game. I've been playing a bit just about every night, hope to be done by early next week. Only 10hrs left on the 100hr trophy & most of the remaining ones should come naturally as I play to level 500. 

• Like 1

On 24.10.2019 at 7:21 PM, Evil_Joker88 said:

I'm in as well. Wanna get some more UR Plats to get an A-Z list so i'm going for these at least:

spacer.png

Unravel 2:platinum: Rarity: 1.98%. Personal progress: 16%

Worms Battlegrounds. :platinum:: 1.31%. ?% trophies: 0.46%. Personal: 15% (DLC bought)

X-Morph Defense. :platinum:: 4.84%. Personal: 0% (i fear it'll go to VR if i get this plat :()

Mirror's Edge:platinum: 3.03%. ?% trophies: 0.66%. Personal: 51% (dlc not bought)

I have some more games i can add later. I'll continue with Unravel 2 right away, that should be finished before the next year starts...

First title is completed: Unravel 2 :platinum: unlocked on 12th Nov.

One more letter for my A-Z UR :platinum::)

I bought the DLC for Mirror's Edge yesterday so i can attempt to get all trophies as well. At least the :platinum: will be a bit easier...

I'll extend my list to 10 games to show some more dedication towards this topic :)

Unravel 2 1.98% :platinum: 12th Nov

Worms Battlegrounds 0.46%. Personal Progress: 15%

X-Morph Defense 4.84% (currently even closer to 4.9% :()

Mirror's Edge 0.66%. Personal Progress: 51%

Batman Arkham Origins 1.05%. Personal Progress: 38%

Driveclub 1.22%. Personal Progress: 34% :platinum:

Dead Island PS4 4.34%. Personal Progress: 12%

The Last Of Us PS4 2.96%. Personal Progress: 32%

Tower of Guns 2.07%. Personal Progress: 4%

Dishonored PS3 0.26%. Personal Progress: 87% :platinum:

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1

This fits in nicely with my plan of going through games I have started but not finished (which is unfortunately a lot of tough ultra rare games.)

For now I'll list:

Grand Kingdom

Friday the 13th

Super Mega Baseball 2

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 

Elder Scrolls Skyrim VR

7 Days to Die 

Working on finishing Mushroom Wars right now, I saw other people had 100% games (no plat) on their lists so was confused by stipulations as the OP mentioned plats.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GunfighterHefty said:

I saw other people had 100% games (no plat) on their lists so was confused by stipulations as the OP mentioned plats.  

Eligible games does say we can use non-plats.  Some folks also are just listing out all the UR games they have as possible stuff to work on.

On 10/25/2019 at 2:18 PM, zajac9999 said:

Ah nice, I like the idea of this event. Actually I recently decided to go back through my list and attempt to complete 10 UR games (not all plats) that I never finished in the first place. My original plan was to do this before the launch of the ps5 which I guess is sometime towards the end of next year. I'll just change the timeline to suit this event instead. 

Here's my list. I'll post the current completion % also 

VVVVVV, 0.28% - 85% completed

Cloudberry Kingdom, 0.10% - 90% completed

Nuclear Throne, 0.43% - 50% completed

Badland, 0.03% - 19% completed

Mortal Kombat, 0.62% - 91% completed

Dead or Alive 5, 0.51% - 91% completed

BattleFantasia, 0.62% - 87% completed

Trials Fusion, 0.11% - 84% completed

Retro/Grade, 0.34% - 80% completed

The Guided Fate Paradox, 1.77% - 62% completed

Xcom: Enemy Unknown, 0.96% - 29% completed

Slightly more than 10. Might add more in the future if I feel like it. 

Currently been working on VVVVVV and Mortal Kombat recently. So should have 1 of them knocked out in the next month or so I guess. :D

I would like to add the following games to my list:

EDF 4.1, 0.90% - 2% completed

Hard Corps Uprising, 0.45% - 0% completed

On 27.10.2019 at 10:11 AM, PreLoki said:

Would like to join in too :)

Here's my list:

Tetris Effect, 0,43%                        - 91% done

Guilty Gear Xrd SIGN, 1,12%         - 75% done

Shovel Knight (both DLCs), 0,64% - haven't tackled the DLCs yet, so overall (with plat) 92% done

Rez Infinite, 3,76%                          - 0% done

Enter The Gungeon, 4,36%             - hidden, 9% done 

I'll add more games later.

I'm currently trying to get SS Rank on both Ultra and Sprint mode in Tetris Effect, so if anyone has some useful tips to share I'd appreciate it ^^

UPDATE:   finished games:    Rez Infinite: 0% -> 100%  ,  Tetris Effect: 91% -> 100%*

added games: Iconoclasts , LocoRoco 2 
*After EDIT

100% Completed 

Spoiler

Rez Infinite, 3,76%    1S9e52d1.png

Tetris Effect, 0,44%  1S69a297.png

Current list:

Tetris Effect, 0,43%                        - 91% done

Guilty Gear Xrd SIGN, 1,12%         - 75% done

Shovel Knight (both DLCs), 0,64% - haven't tackled the DLCs yet, so overall (with plat) 92% done 

Iconoclasts, 1.74%                         - 0% done

Enter The Gungeon, 4,36%            - hidden, 9% done

LocoRoco 2, 2,68%                       - 0% done 

decided to take a lil break from Tetris around last week and instead focus on finishing Rez.

So after I got the plat yesterday, I returned back to Tetris this morning and to my surprise, I finally managed to get SS Rank on Sprint mode :dance:

Here's the video:

Spoiler

Well, now there's only Ultra mode left, which hopefully won't take long.

Apart from that, I think I'll keep my list short with only 5 games maximum, in order not to overwhelm myself ?

EDIT:  turns out it didn't take that long for the SS Rank in Ultra, that means I finally got the platinum.:dance:

I'm thinking about buying Trackmania Turbo ( which btw is on sale on EU Store) and putting it on the list, but I'll put Loco Roco 2 as a placeholder for now.

Edited by PreLoki
completed tetris
  • Like 2

A small update for gamer, big update for challenge : BATMAN ARKHAM ORIGIN MULTIPLAYER COMPLETED.

Jesus mother of god this was the worst crap I ever had to do...what the heckles man, the mode was abysmal!

BUT! It's DONE! Means I have chances to complete the UR 2020 challenge after all xD 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Just one more. I thank @Gretchen27 for my most recent addition.

Another soul to grind for Rainbow Moon then? Your trophy list looks to be about where I was when I jumped back into it. Though I'd recommend clearing those optional dungeons before the enemy levels become useless for exp. Either way: you got this!

• Like 1

Can I still join? If so I’d like to give these ultra rare plats a go

Fishing Sim World - 0.55% 

Already working on this one. The base game is a pretty straight forward list just very time consuming.

Id be happy with just the platinum as some of the DLC trophy requirements is just brutal.

Current Progress: 21% 23/76 trophies earned 

Gran Turismo 5 - 0.63%

I have played GT5 a lot before I was into trophies. Had a couple of tries later to go for the platinum 

just never finished it mainly because of the Sebastian Vettel X challenge and the Endurance Races

Current Progress: 82% 52/59 trophies earned 

Injustice: Gods Among Us - 0.12%

THIS IS THE ONE!!! I want this! No I need this! I would love to be one of the few to earn this platinum.

I’m well on my way but still have a very long road ahead to get this game platinum.

Current Progress: 78% 46/51 trophies earned 

Rocksmith 2014 - 0.81%

I started Rocksmith about 2/3 years ago I think. I’ve been playing it on and off. Time to get serious and

get better at guitar.

Current Progress: 22%. 15/48 trophies earned 

• Like 2

I forgot to post. I finished my first game for this event. 

13S46a40a.png Little Nightmares - 3.41% - 100% complete - November 2019

Remaining Games in my list

Spoiler

1Se36a49.png Bendy and the Ink Machine - 4.77% - 71% complete

1Sac2c5d.png Axiom Verge - 4.58% - 4% complete

1Sf83457.png Red Dead Redemption 2 - 1.81% - 4% complete

1Saa25d3.png Lords of the Fallen - 4.35% - 68% complete

1S4321be.png - The Wither 3 - 4.26% - 59% complete

1S8f593e.png Tera - 4.08% - 10% complete

1S08f308.png Beat Saber - 4.09% - 36% complete

1S015e2b.png X-com 2 - 0.84% - 7% complete

1Sa77bf6.png Hollow Knight - 3.95% - Not started