Trophy thoughts?

Oh, is this the game that had jumping and boss fights? Remember a friend in middle school had a Monkey Ball game for the Wii though we didn't play it together for long. It's likely going to be practice makes perfect if they let you start from whatever stage you want like the GameCube one did. Didn't see any insanely difficult ones like the Vita game has (at least that's what I remember).

27 minutes ago, MandA60VISE said:

It's likely going to be practice makes perfect if they let you start from whatever stage you want like the GameCube one did. Didn't see any insanely difficult ones like the Vita game has (at least that's what I remember).

You need to do all 10 worlds in a row without using any continues for one trophy. But nothing in the first 9 worlds is particularly difficult, and the hardest levels in world 10 aren't nearly as bad as some as the mid-difficulty levels on the Vita game.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Shadiochao said:

You need to do all 10 worlds in a row without using any continues for one trophy. But nothing in the first 9 worlds is particularly difficult, and the hardest levels in world 10 aren't nearly as bad as some as the mid-difficulty levels on the Vita game.

What is about these champion medals?

4 hours ago, zombie_ninja_X said:

Forget the trophy list how’s the gameplay. I remember having so much fun with super monkey ball.

Probably frustrating as hell, if it's anything like the original Gamecube games. ?

The first few worlds are easy but the later ones need a steel nerves and steady hands.

On 28.10.2019 at 2:59 AM, Shadiochao said:

Which Trophy do you mean?

I can’t find any that requires all worlds in a row ??‍♂️

I am interested on buying this game but i have 2 interrogations the first one is how is difficult to plat this game if this is the first time i play this franchise ?

The second one are controls,you play the game with the stick or the directional keys ?

Edited by Fr33d0mT0uch

34 minutes ago, Fr33d0mT0uch said:

I am interested on buying this game but i have 2 interrogations the first one is how is difficult to plat this game if this is the first time i play this franchise ?

The second one are controls,you play the game with the stick or the directional keys ?

You can only use the stick

I don't know how difficult it is if you're new to the series, but if you're familiar with 3D platforming games in general it shouldn't be overwhelmingly difficult. It was a game designed for the Wii's unreliable motion controls and it shows. With precise control methods thanks to the analog stick, a lot of hazards and obstacles are no longer particularly dangerous, even in the later levels

At the very least it's the easiest game in the series by far, thanks to the new control method and the jump button. So if you wanted to get into the series it'd be the best place to start

Edited by Shadiochao

I'm not terrible at 3d platformers, but this can be quite tough in some of the later worlds. It starts to ramp up around world 6 and only gets harder. Knowing that you need to finish all 10 worlds in a row without a continue is a pretty daunting task. 
I wouldn't grab this if you think it's gonna be an easy platinum. You will need a fair bit of skill to get it done

One warning to anyone getting the game is that the Decathlon Champion trophy takes about 10 hours of incredibly boring grinding on minigames, and there's not really much you can do to speed it up

Depending on how experienced you are with Monkey Ball games, you may even end up spending more time on this one trophy than you'll spend on the actual game

• Like 2