ps4 black friday best buy game deals

ImStylinOnYaBro

Well, since someone made it public, I guess I won't delay my excitement. I was looking at the sales earlier today, and I am extremely pleased with what's on sale and the prices for them. This is only from two retailers. There is still Amazon, Gamestop, and PlayStation's ADs that are unknown. With or without those three, i'm getting a good amount of games this Black Friday. Easily the best BF for me purely in terms of game selection.

Edited by EcoShifter
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, EcoShifter said:

Well, since someone made it public, I guess I won't delay my excitement. I was looking at the sales earlier today, and I am extremely pleased with what's on sale and the prices for them. This is only from two retailers. There is still Amazon, Gamestop, and PlayStation's ADs that are unknown. With or without those three, i'm getting a good amount of games this Black Friday. Easily the best BF for me purely in terms of game selection.

walmarts isn't out yet either, as far as i know.  looks like i'll be mixing up the stores i buy from. gonna make a target account, because a few games are cheaper there i want , like control five bucks cheaper and nascar heat 4 is five bucks cheaper.

39 minutes ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

walmarts isn't out yet either, as far as i know.  looks like i'll be mixing up the stores i buy from. gonna make a target account, because a few games are cheaper there i want , like control five bucks cheaper and nascar heat 4 is five bucks cheaper.

Yep, but I omitted it because I think it's not an as established place around the world in the way Gamestop is. I've been doing mix-ups for years. Never does one place have everything you need unless you're getting very little things, especially since there's this weird consistency with some places that got the same games having their sales differ in price—one higher, while the other lower.

Edited by EcoShifter

Remind how this works.  Would I be able to order any of these online at these prices?  Or are they expecting me to interact with the masses and show up at the store?

Some nice deals in there including Spider Man GOTY, Red Dead Redemption 2, The Division 2, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Watch Dogs 2, Days Gone, NHL 20, etc.

Already have an ample backlog so need to pick and choose.

1 hour ago, djb5f said:

Remind how this works.  Would I be able to order any of these online at these prices?  Or are they expecting me to interact with the masses and show up at the store?

Last year I bought some games from Target's website and the online prices were the same as in-store. Hopefully it will be the same this year. Can't speak to any of the other retailers.

It's also worth mentioning that Walmart sells a lot of new games for $50 that cost $60 most everywhere else. Not just at Xmas, but year-round. That deal is only good in-store though, the games cost $60 on their website. Worth keeping in mind if you want to buy a new game that's not likely to be on sale.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Helyx said:

All those games, and only Spider-Man is priced to move. Also, holy shit @ImStylinOnYaBro, did you actually type all that manually?

yeah i did mate. at first prices were out of order, because i was writing it down as i came across the prices range and titles. was a pain.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Some nice deals in there including Spider Man GOTY, Red Dead Redemption 2, The Division 2, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Watch Dogs 2, Days Gone, NHL 20, etc.

can't figure out how to get the wank quotes to work. you can start ordering on thanksgiving day. typically these all go live online (at least for best buy once all continental us time zones officially cross into thanksgiving.

Edited by ImStylinOnYaBro
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, djb5f said:

Only the ones that say doorbuster means you'd have to show up to the store, otherwise the prices are the same online. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

Only the ones that say doorbuster means you'd have to show up to the store, otherwise the prices are the same online. 

Doorbuaters are almost always only the consoles. Games don't have doorbusters so the prices online are the same as the store. Good luck with the stock though because you have people whom are literally there an hour in advance or more waiting to buy. I remember disgaea 5 for the switch being $20 last black Friday and it was sold out the moment I checked

• Like 1