SecondGenesis

[EU] January Sale starting soon

129 posts in this topic

I'm hoping for a good reduction on Final Fantasy VIII Remastered, I'd probably bite at £9.99

Current deals are up until 24/12, so January sale is probably starting the same day?

Anyway, hoping for good deals on:

Jedi Fallen Order

Death Stranding

The Outer Worlds

Dragon Quest XI

Weird thing, the timer in my e-mail got updated and it seems like they delayed it by roughly 12 hours? ----> 20th December 09:00AM CET

EUxHPSD.png

(right now +- 1 minute)

Edited by HusKy

The January Sale, one of the Highlights of my Life, I'm so excited. I hope for Farming Simulator Platinum Edition under 35 Euro.

Hoping for Nioh season pass discounted, currently working on that. Other then that I already spent quite a bit of money with Black Friday so my wallet is still crying. 

I really hope there's more to it than in that link... barely a single indie anywhere to be seen and nothing else of interest.

39 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Weird thing, the timer in my e-mail got updated and it seems like they delayed it by roughly 12 hours? ----> 20th December 09:00AM CET

EUxHPSD.png

(right now +- 1 minute)

Mine still says 12 hours

I'm hoping for Wreckfest & Sniper Ghost warrior: Contracts. That would make me happy for a decent time.

36 minutes ago, SecondGenesis said:

Mine still says 12 hours

fdc6d62a9ca5e149.png

Not sure what the heck is going on then. :D

A lot!! I hope For Seven, Gris, Spirit of The North, children of Morta, Raging Loop, Dark Devotion, The Return of the Obra Dinn 

I'm not expecting much as 8 of 16 entries on my wishlist are included in the current sale. My biggest hopes might be for some Vita games like Danganronpa Ultra Despair Girls, Danganronpa 3, Exist Archive or God of War Bundle

Why is January sale coming so early this year? Doesn’t it usually start in the new year? Also from the name you’d expect it to take place in January, it’s not even Christmas yet..not that I’m complaining, sales are always welcome and especially this one.

8 minutes ago, Djeheuty said:

Why is January sale coming so early this year? Doesn’t it usually start in the new year? Also from the name you’d expect it to take place in January, it’s not even Christmas yet..not that I’m complaining, sales are always welcome and especially this one.

It always starts before New Year.

2018 sale:

PlayStation Store’s massive January sale starts today  Posted 21 December 2018

2017 sale:

500+ games discounted in PlayStation Store’s massive January Sale Posted 22 December 2017

15 hours ago, DarkSoleride said:

JUst give me some sales on PS3 and PS Vita games and season passes i will be happy with that 

this. i'm still waiting for modern warfare 3 dlc's to go on sale to finally finish off the 100% and possibly borderlands 2

14 hours ago, KANERKB said:

would like the dlc passes to cod ghost borderlands 3 cheaper along with bard's tale 4 cheaper and make la noire more cheaper then 12.99 also making home sweet home abit cheaper would be good too along with maybe S.O.N as them games mostly never go cheaper same with black mirror.

man i got lucky on cod ghost I bought the season pass for $3 on ebay lol if you need any trophy help on ghost add me su_premacy

Anyone hear anything about the NA getting this sale?

16 minutes ago, Lorajet said:

Anyone hear anything about the NA getting this sale?

Sounds like it will be Dec 20th for everyone....yippee!  Time to spend some more money!