The New Year's Resolution Event (Event Finished)

So, I have another question. I know the first rule says the main game must be completed during the event, but what about Shovel Knight's DLC? Each of those packs is practically a brand new campaign, with at least one trophy that requires completing what is essentially a full trophy list. Could we use, say, the new King of Cards DLC to count towards the event? I don't know how long it is, but I know Plague of Shadows and Specter of Torment were extensive enough to receive their own trophy lists. (Unfortunately, only SoT managed to get that.)

Only my 2nd update after I finished a game on New Year's itself, but it counts all the same. YU-NO could fit Focus on Family and Update Relationship Status as well, but I'm choosing to put it in Do Better in School as Takuya is a high school student and the school is a major location in the first half of the game.

Lose the Weight
Focus on Family
Update Relationship Status
Go to the Gym
Find Time For Yourself  
Get a Better Job - :platinum: AI: The Somnium Files
Finish Your Masterpiece  
Volunteer More
Do Better in School - :platinum: YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of this World
Make More Money

The next update won't take over a month. I hope.

• Like 4

Making some good progress on both Uncharted and Spyro 2 I should be able to finish Spyro 2 today hopefully. I would like to make a replacement for Titanfall 2 and replace that with Monster Hunter world if possible. The ''Admiral'' is very muscular. 

Lose The Weight - Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered
Focus on Family - Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered
Update Relationship Status - Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered
Go to the Gym - Titanfall 2   Monster Hunter World
Find Time For Yourself - Bioshock 2
Get a Better Job - Spider-Man 
Finish Your Masterpiece - Infamous Second Son
Volunteer More - :platinum: Nioh
Do Better in School - TBA (Don't own a game yet with a school theme)
Make More Money - Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!

• Like 4

Update:

3 of 10 complete

Lose the Weight - :platinum: South Park: The Stick of Truth - 09/02/20

Focus on Family -  :platinum: Severed - 05/01/20

Update Relationship Status -

Go to the Gym - 

Find Time For Yourself - 

Get a Better Job - 

Finish Your Masterpiece -  :platinum: Life is Strange: Before The Storm - 26/01/20

Volunteer More - 

Do Better in School - 

Make More Money - 

• Like 4

On 05/02/2020 at 4:54 AM, eigen-space said:

The gameplay has to have something related to art, whether it be a game where you're doing photography (Spider-Man, Trails of Cold Steel 3, etc), dancing-- real or simulated (Just Dance series, Persona Dancing series, etc), painting (Okami, The Unfinished swan), singing-- real or simulated (Singstar, Hatsune Miku), playing an instrument (Guitar Hero), building something (Terraria, Minecraft).... so just having distinct art in the game wouldn't count... the gameplay has to have an element of art itself. The biggest stretch for acceptance in this category is if the character in the game was some kind of artist and they show the character performing the art in game-- like how in Blue Reflection there are ballerinas but you don't actually make them dance, they just do so in cutscenes.

What would you say about Erica, as there is one scene were you draw in your notebook? It's only that scene, but I'm having some difficulties finding a game that I already have for this one

Edited by MattbluePT

3 hours ago, MattbluePT said:

What would you say about Erica, as there is one scene were you draw in your notebook? It's only that scene, but I'm having some difficulties finding a game that I already have for this one

Not familiar with the game, but if you aren't actually physically drawing throughout the game (like you would in something like Okami) and the character isn't an artist of some kind (like in Blue Reflection there are multiple ballerinas that dance a couple times in cut scenes) then it probably doesn't fit the category.

7 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

Not familiar with the game, but if you aren't actually physically drawing throughout the game (like you would in something like Okami) and the character isn't an artist of some kind (like in Blue Reflection there are multiple ballerinas that dance a couple times in cut scenes) then it probably doesn't fit the category.

You play the game with your phone, and you have to do the gestures so she makes the drawing, so you are kind of drawing. But it is just one scene, so that's my doubt.