Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

1 hour ago, Viper said:

105003_front.jpg

Just when I thought I was done buying PS3 games. After the announcement of the new Wolverine game coming...I got the urge to play this as I never did before and have always heard great things. Cost a little more than I wanted to pay, but it's hard to find otherwise. 

Viper that is epic. Loved this old game. Hopefully you found it in good condition. Keep that one. Enjoy and let me know what you thought of it. 

Edited by kfree7
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Seraphim_Rez said:

At this point I don't know when I'll actually stop buying PS3 games because I keep buying them even after I told myself I was done.

IMG_4152.JPG

There's no end collecting something retro or next gen in collectors perspective. if you an archivist you only buy stuff you only like the most, keep the games that mostly you Like and sell some stuff you don't need to 

Edited by GrantVernonHart
  • Like 2

I don't mind finding more games I am interested in playing. It's just when I think I found everything I could care about for a system, I find something else. I have stopped buying for a couple consoles though since I felt like my collections for them are complete so I know I'll stop buying PS3 eventually.

• Like 1

Assassin's Creed 2 :D

Went to Venice about 8 years ago now, but family have been back since. I mentioned that AC2 was set partly in Venice, and that it would be fun to pick it up at some point.

Well my dad was in a charity shop, and saw it for about £2 so picked it up for me haha. Excited to play it at some point, as I've never played a AC game (except from the Black Flag demo)

• Like 1

On 10/7/2021 at 0:42 AM, groomyboy said:

Assassin's Creed 2 :D

Went to Venice about 8 years ago now, but family have been back since. I mentioned that AC2 was set partly in Venice, and that it would be fun to pick it up at some point.

Well my dad was in a charity shop, and saw it for about £2 so picked it up for me haha. Excited to play it at some point, as I've never played a AC game (except from the Black Flag demo)

That's awesome, do you think you'll go back after and play the PS4 version (part of the "Ezio Collection")?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SlDHEAG said:

That's awesome, do you think you'll go back after and play the PS4 version (part of the "Ezio Collection")?

Probably not tbh, but PS3 games are at that age where you can pick them up dirt cheap from charity stores, so I'd be tempted to pick up some more PS3 AC games at some point (if the plats are still obtainable).

I've said on other threads that I was largely just a FIFA and COD player when I had my PS3, didn't get into trophy hunting until a lot later, like 2017. So I want to go back and pick up some PS3 games I never had the chance to play, like Skate 3 being the main one.

That was the original plan for the charity shop thing haha, my dad goes in them a lot because he collects a lot of CD's, so I would normally just be stood there looking at stuff. So to solve that, my mission each time was to find a PS3 game for cheap that I had never played lol. Unfortunately with Covid, that stopped all of that! I know I could make it lot easier by going on Amazon, Ebay, MusicMagpie etc, but it's more fun when you find it in-person y'know :D 

Edited by groomyboy