Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

On 25/01/2022 at 7:09 PM, akdkiller said:

You can get all the multiplayer trophies with 2 controllers

Dude same with me got so much nostalgia with thous games

This week i got castlevania lord of shadow , toy story 3 and lord of the rings aragons quest

On 20/06/2022 at 0:36 AM, prodigious_sloth said:

My friend had been telling about Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, so I decided to get it, if only to understand the memes. :P

The combat is so cleverly designed and fun. And the level of spectacle is exactly what I expected, given that Bayonetta was my first experience from Platinum Games. Also, this was technically my first Metal Gear game; I've been thinking of getting the PS3 collection to get a better understanding of the series as a whole.

Idk if I'll be able to get the plat though, the S ranks seem pretty difficult

They are  i got the plat ,but if you do the vr missions first and finish the game with murasama gets middle on dificulty the dlc are aweome to and expand more of the story of sam and wolf

On 6/20/2022 at 10:33 AM, MRR---OFFICIAL said:

Been a little while since I've used my PS3 but I believe I had 3D Dot Game Heroes and Folklore arrive last.

If we want to stay within the Generation as well, just rebought an Xbox 360 Slim (to replay/get Achievements for the randomly Re-Listed Sonic '06 for $5 1f602.png) also snagged NFS Most Wanted 2005 as well as Carbon/Prostreet (those never had Trophys on PS3) Guilty Gear 2 Overture New/Sealed, Quake 4 with the Quake 2 Disc and my 360 copy of Forza Horizon 2 just arrived this afternoon (also have Bionicle Heroes on the way, should arrive tomorrow hopefully)

Carbon and pro street were shut down last August. 1000 is unobtainable now on both 

Ico & Shadow of the Collsius HD

Devil May Cry Trilogy HD

Silent Hill 2 & 3 HD

Prince of Persia Trilogy HD

Journey Collectors Edition HD

Tomb Raider Trilogy HD

God of War 1 & 2 HD Vol 1

Trying to get all the HD Collections from the PS3 era, i still have a few more to go but they will have to wait as they are on the more expensive side 

Edited by Solercide
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

This game seems to be pretty rare, to the point I didn't think it was released in my country, but thankfully I was wrong :D

IMG-20220821-132404.jpg

Bought this on release on Wii U thinking it'd be like the older Heavy Iron games. Oh how wrong I was!

In terms of stuff I've picked up:

Red Dead Redemption

Bioshock

Borderlands

Oblivion (doesn't work unfortunately, and since it was from a boot sale, I can't get a refund)

Haven't picked up any PS3 games in ages, so i went on a bit of a spree this last week. 

DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi

F1 2013...been looking for this game for YEARS, found 2 copies in 2 days...bought both, one is still sealed. 

MLB The Show 15

NBA 2K18

Cars Race O Rama

Planet 51

Godzilla (JP)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle (JP)

C & C Red Alert 3

Star Wars- Clone Wars Republic Heroes

Young Justice

NBA 08 (sony)

Sonic 06 

Lego Indiana Jones

NFS Carbon 

Pirates of the Caribbean (Already have a copy, but it was a buck)

• Like 2

The last PS3 game I bought was Fallout: New Vegas from Amazon. Paid about $16, and it came sealed in it's original packaging.....or at least I think original. It was sealed. All that matters. Lol. Just bought that a week ago. Only issue is that it's the "Greatest Hits" Ultimate Edition with all the DLC. Ew. Lol.

• Like 3