Finally saying Hello!

DizzTrix

Howdy All!

I'm a long time psnprofiles user but never posted anything on the forums. Thought this would be a good time!

I'm 23 years old. Been gaming for about 10 years now. Starcraft 2 started my addiction xD.

I now enjoy trophy hunting on my spare time. Also Wouldn't mind a couple friends to chat with and have on my list to fuel some trophy competition :). My PSN : DizzTrix

Check my profile to see what games I play! I'll also be providing free cake to anyone who read this far ;)

I hope you give true cake, not that one user that said that would give free cookies but until now I didn't get any coockies by mail

I'm still waiting

But now I want cake, but what kind of cake is? It doesn't matter I love cake  :holy:  :holy: Now I want my cake and my coockies! :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Howdy All!

I'm a long time psnprofiles user but never posted anything on the forums. Thought this would be a good time!

I'm 23 years old. Been gaming for about 10 years now. Starcraft 2 started my addiction xD.

I now enjoy trophy hunting on my spare time. Also Wouldn't mind a couple friends to chat with and have on my list to fuel some trophy competition :). My PSN : DizzTrix

Check my profile to see what games I play! I'll also be providing free cake to anyone who read this far ;)

Welcome!! I play some SC2 too!! but not so much lately. Thinking about getting heart of the swarms soon with a price drop. But yes. Welcome.

Welcome! :]

As a Starcraft 2 fan, I'm curious to know if you've ever played League of Legends. It's my current addiction ha.

Why yes, I have been extremely addicted to LoL! Only recently started being able to cut it down to smaller sessions and spend more time trophy hunting haha

Edited by DizzTrix
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...