How many unearned trophies do you have?

broy300

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/24/2017 at 4:06 PM, Edunstar84 said:

842 - Joined an event where you have to play games to "kill your completion". Well, it did that, and it also added a few hundred trophies to my profile.

The last time I posted was nearly 5 months ago. I've been completed newer games not on my list, and I've 2 started 2 new games. One of which I haven't completed, so....

• 2 weeks later...

424. Will knock off 40 or so from finishing Doom and doing the multiplayer, but I'll never get it under 300 again. Many are due to DLC (I only buy DLC I'm really interested in, and I'm not as dedicated to earn 100% in DLC's as I am if there's a platinum involved) and many are due to games I started before caring about trophies that I don't feel like cleaning up or deleting (because deleting trophy lists is dishonest, and it brings down PSN level significantly), such as Warframe, Trine, Killzone. 

0 - hehe

On 12.8.2013 at 8:26 PM, broy300 said:

I was sitting at work at break the other day browsing my PSNProfile. I was just scrolling through my list of games and looked at how many trophies I had that were unearned..... 12,832! Trying to put that into perspective, I just passed 5000 trophies after 4 years. So if my calculations are correct I can earn those trophies in the next 10 years or so. What's scary is I don't think the total is affected with games that you have not earned a trophy on yet. I have around 125 games I have yet to earn a trophy on.

I checked Eburk's profile, 2 unearned......you bastard!  :shakefist:  :P

Just wondering how many unearned trophies that you have waiting for you?

btw how in the hell can you have 848 games??

4 hours ago, StoRmAreA said:

so you are rich? ^^

Not one bit. Rarely buy new games and constantly look for deals. Playstation + has helped for the last 5 years as well. Kids are moved out, not married and this is my hobby during the long winter months. 

1900+ with around 900 being dlc probably, also when I started on my ps4 after I left Xbox I told myself no trophy hunting so the games at the bottom of my list really hurt my completion rate. Then I bought a PS3 that was preowned and didn't delete the hard drive which had 6 of the worse type games on it so that made it even worse? But I managed to get it down from 4000+ and bring my completion rate from 80% to 88%.

7 at the moment ? 6 of those are new GTA DLC and one is a bugged Binding of Isaac DLC trophy. I cut my unearned trophies down a lot this year before I bought many new games. I put off a lot of games that I didn't have the motivation to do but once I actually started it wasn't too bad. 

Edited by SirPigFace