How many unearned trophies do you have?

broy300

On 21/02/2020 at 0:51 PM, Djaspoo said:

Hi guys, here's my weekly progress update. In the last week I've continued my Goat Simulator experience by completing the MMO, Payday and all but the trophy collecting in Waste of Space DLCs. Should be able to finish everything Goat this week-end and hopefully get back to GTA V.

Unearned count now stands at 411 with a completion % of 83.23%

Looks like I'm making a habit of posting a weekly update :)

Ok, so, Goat Simulator is finaly done... man... that Flappy Goat nearly drove me mad... but after 3h of non-stop back to back tries, I managed to get it hence plating and 100% completing Goat Simulator and all DLCs.

I was thinking of going back to GTA V for a while but then changed my mind and decided to follow my initial plan which is to complete all my PS3 games that I have on my profile so that I earn all trophies that are still achievable before returning to PS4 games. So, with that in mind I've re-installed Batman: Arkham Asylum and have started a new game on Hard difficulty... unfortunately, I had deleted my previous save game for this title so I have to redo everything... it's a good thing that its a good game ;)

So, with that being said, uneard count now stands at 395 with a completion % of 83.65%. I'm not expecting these to move a lot in the next week as I've completed all of the story related trophies for Batman... so unitl I beat the game on Hard, I don't expect getting any new trophies.

On 1/31/2020 at 8:46 AM, Edunstar84 said:

1,377 - that's pretty good considering I started 2 new games.

March Update:

1,361 - I started a new game that I haven't finished yet, while going for a plat in a game I started years ago. I also earned a few trophies in Catherine. I'm hoping to get it down to 1,300 by April.

• Like 1

On 28/02/2020 at 1:08 PM, Djaspoo said:

Looks like I'm making a habit of posting a weekly update :)

Ok, so, Goat Simulator is finaly done... man... that Flappy Goat nearly drove me mad... but after 3h of non-stop back to back tries, I managed to get it hence plating and 100% completing Goat Simulator and all DLCs.

I was thinking of going back to GTA V for a while but then changed my mind and decided to follow my initial plan which is to complete all my PS3 games that I have on my profile so that I earn all trophies that are still achievable before returning to PS4 games. So, with that in mind I've re-installed Batman: Arkham Asylum and have started a new game on Hard difficulty... unfortunately, I had deleted my previous save game for this title so I have to redo everything... it's a good thing that its a good game ;)

So, with that being said, uneard count now stands at 395 with a completion % of 83.65%. I'm not expecting these to move a lot in the next week as I've completed all of the story related trophies for Batman... so unitl I beat the game on Hard, I don't expect getting any new trophies.

Time for my weekly update and not much progress to show.

I've gone back to PS3 and I'm tackling Batman: Arkham Asylum. Unfortunately, I had deleted my save game way back when I was just playing games casually so I have to redo everything I had done... which isn't so bad has I had only finished the game on Normal mode so I would of had to replay it on Hard anyways which is what I've been doing. I did manage to clear 1 trophy for the game doing my Hard playthrough so it brings my unearned count to 394 with a completion % of 83.71%. I'm expecting to finish the Hard playthrough this week-end and start clearing up the collectibles afterwards... then it's on to the Combat and Predator challenges.

On 06/03/2020 at 1:16 PM, Djaspoo said:

Time for my weekly update and not much progress to show.

I've gone back to PS3 and I'm tackling Batman: Arkham Asylum. Unfortunately, I had deleted my save game way back when I was just playing games casually so I have to redo everything I had done... which isn't so bad has I had only finished the game on Normal mode so I would of had to replay it on Hard anyways which is what I've been doing. I did manage to clear 1 trophy for the game doing my Hard playthrough so it brings my unearned count to 394 with a completion % of 83.71%. I'm expecting to finish the Hard playthrough this week-end and start clearing up the collectibles afterwards... then it's on to the Combat and Predator challenges.

Hey everyone, weekly update time.

Batman: Arkham Asylum story on Hard completed and all collectibles found (already had the trophy for that one though)... So I just cleared 1 trophy this week. I'm tackling the Combat and Predator challenges this week-end so I should pop most of the remaining 9 trophies to Plat this game and if I'm really lucky, I might just manage to complete all of them.

So, with this said I'm now at 393 unearned with a completion % of 83.76%.

Huh, only 499, for a completion of 88.5%, that's actually a lot better than I was expecting. I have a few "started by accident" or "started and immediately stopped" games that I may go back and hide. Does anyone actually know how the math works on this site re: hidden games?

Edited by PhyrxianLibrarin

43 mostly cuz I can't be bothered with Days Gone challenges, VR or finishing Crash Bandicoot games.

I still go back to Crash Bandicoot on my PS1 which I have finished completely too many times to count, the remakes never clicked with me for some reason.

Maybe one day...

412. I think I was exactly at 400 before I started playing Sonic Transformed and Street Fighter X Tekken.

However, I would like to be in the range of 275-250 by the end of this year. Hopefully that will bring my completion to 95.5-96% :)

• Like 1

On 13/03/2020 at 0:50 PM, Djaspoo said:

Hey everyone, weekly update time.

Batman: Arkham Asylum story on Hard completed and all collectibles found (already had the trophy for that one though)... So I just cleared 1 trophy this week. I'm tackling the Combat and Predator challenges this week-end so I should pop most of the remaining 9 trophies to Plat this game and if I'm really lucky, I might just manage to complete all of them.

So, with this said I'm now at 393 unearned with a completion % of 83.76%.

Hi guys,

Weekly update: I'm done with batman: Arkham Asylum (PS3) and I've moved on to batman: Arkham City (PS3). Lucky for me, I hadn't deleted my save game for Arkham City so I don't have to replay the whole game (just New Game +). 

So with this, I'm now down to 382 unearned with a completion % of 84.26%. By the looks of it, I should be able to reach the 90% completion % this year!!!