How many unearned trophies do you have?

broy300

Now down to only 1 unearned trophy... 6418 trophies earned, 99,99% completion.
I would like to thank EA for making the "prestige" races update in NFS (2015) and screw everyone's completion with it...
I platted some (really) hard games (hey Wipeout HD), but this is so bad.

Gonna live with it but come on... :) The completionist in me is upset.

Good hunt everyone!

Edited by iNiko33
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, iNiko33 said:

Now down to only 1 unearned trophy... 6418 trophies earned, 99,99% completion.
I would like to thank EA for making the "prestige" races update in NFS (2015) and screw everyone's completion with it...
I platted some (really) hard games (hey Wipeout HD), but this is so bad.

Gonna live with it but come on... :) The completionist in me is upset.

Good hunt everyone!

EA screwed me on NHL17 too

199.  Finally made my goal of getting it below 200 and now I want to get it below 100 by the end of next year.

Someday I hope to get to 0, but I have some really hard ones sitting in unearned that I just haven't had the skill to get yet (I'm looking at you God of War, Zuma and Sparkle Unleashed).

On 30.05.2019 at 6:05 PM, Alderriz said:

My goal is to keep the number under 200 till the end of 2019. I'm planning on 100%-ing the 2 remaining Ratchet & Clank games on my list. Don't know how it will go after that. But I will revisit this post at the end of december to see how I did 1f604.png

I wanted to 100% all remaining R&C games so I did. The number remained below 200 thanks to some trophy clean-up in some other games and me being poor (haven't started any new games in the last 6 months). 

I'm sticking with the "below 200" idea, but hopefully next time I post here I'll have new completed games. 

On 17/12/2019 at 0:09 PM, Djaspoo said:

Hi everyone,

Well I've finaly completed GTA IV: TBOGT at 100% and went on to complete most of the trophies on GTA IV story also... I'm down to the wire now with only 155 pigeons left to eliminate and the 50 Stunt Jumps.

This brings me to a count of 399 unearned trophies and a Completion % of 81.52%. I'll be home on holidays for the next 2 weeks as of Friday so I expect to clear the Pigeons and Stunt Jumps by the end of the year and will probably have time to complete Batman: The Enemy Within as well as The Wolf Among Us for a few easy Plats to finish off 2019.

Well Christmas holyday gave me some time to finaly complete GTA IV but it also allowed me to start some new games... fortunatly they were easy ones to Plat (Conan Exiles; Batman: The Enemy Within and The Wolf Among Us). I still need to complete the last chapter of TWAU but that should be done tonight or tomorrow.

So this being said, my unearned count now stands at 403 with a completion % of 82.44%.

After I'm done with TWAU, I'll be tackling Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order which my GF got me for Xmas and then back to clearing the PS3 backlog going back to The Last of Us.

I've always been fairly good in this regard. Sit at 316 unearned trophies. Tends to be in the 250ish range from trophies from sports games so old I don't really wanna go back to them. Once I get the chance to get back to Persona 5, Sonic Mania, Unravel Two, and maybe a few others it'll be hopefully in the high 100s range. 

4 hours ago, djb5f said:

What happened with NHL 17?  I was able to get that one long after release.  

I can't get the limited set trophy.  They stopped making limited sets about 11 months after release.  I didn't realize that it would become obsolete.  I got to the HUT trophies last and by then I was too late.  If I was just playing the game to get a platinum I would have planned better, but I'm just hockey fan that decided to plat the game after I had it for a few months.  Just sucks cause it's an easy trophy and the plat is pretty rare.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 03/01/2020 at 8:47 AM, Djaspoo said:

Well Christmas holyday gave me some time to finaly complete GTA IV but it also allowed me to start some new games... fortunatly they were easy ones to Plat (Conan Exiles; Batman: The Enemy Within and The Wolf Among Us). I still need to complete the last chapter of TWAU but that should be done tonight or tomorrow.

So this being said, my unearned count now stands at 403 with a completion % of 82.44%.

After I'm done with TWAU, I'll be tackling Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order which my GF got me for Xmas and then back to clearing the PS3 backlog going back to The Last of Us.

Since last post, I have completed The Wolf Among Us and have started and completed story on Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. I still have a few hours of clean up for collectibles and holomap + action specific trophies and then I'll get back to my PS3 backlog with either The Last of Us or Batman: Arkham Asylum... can't decide which I want to tackle next.

So as of today, my unearned count shows a slight increase up at 408 with a completion % staying approximatly the same at 82.43%