How many unearned trophies do you have?

broy300

• 3 weeks later...

Zero

for some context I’ve only had a PS4 since November last year and I don’t buy games constantly so it’s worth my time to put the effort in and make sure I 100% a game before starting another.
I was an Xbox gamer for the last 6 years previously and had 100% of the achievements unlocked on all of my played games, I think it’s just a matter of putting the time in and not having a short attention span obviously helps 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/6/2020 at 1:39 PM, jonesey46 said:

It's been 8 months since my last update and I've got the number down to 2,352. 14 new games were started in that time and around 6 DLC's came out for existing games.

I suppose that's a decent amount of progress considering the amount of new games I started. Goes to show that I'd make crazy progress if I stopped playing new games but where's the fun in that?

Haven't checked in in a while. Down to 1868. Amazing what lockdown did for my profile.

• Like 2

Currently at 2,311. Often get pretty discouraged about trying to get that number down by the fact that a good several hundred at least are from PS3 games I casually played years ago whose servers are down now so they are thus unobtainable. :( I think I did the calculation once and I think the best I might eventually be able to aim for is getting the count down to somewhere around 1,000. I have toyed with the idea of starting a new "completionist" account, but tbh I don't think I have the energy to re-earn some of my platinums haha plus my backlog is insane rn and I would rather play as many new games as I can if I have the time so here we are.

On 01/03/2020 at 3:05 PM, FreshFromThaDeli said:

The other day I realised that I have a few games hidden on my profile. So now I have every game visible on my profile and my unearned trophies are at 3,574 1f625.png

My completion percentage from 66% to 61% too. Ouch. 

5 months later and I now have 3,246 unearned trophies and 65.63% of completion percentage. So at least in terms of percentage I am back to 66% completion percentage but this time not hiding any games.

I have been completing games to 100% recently (with a few exceptions) and it's the first time I have just committed to completing 1 game at a time and going for the plats and 100%'s of older games I have on my profile. 

I'll do another update at end of year and my goal is to reach 70% completion and under 3000 unearned trophies. 

Edited by FreshFromThaDeli

• 3 months later...

2,141 - Teehee!

Thats actually what I've been working as of late. Decided I'm not going to get any new games until I can get my hands on a PS5 so I've been tackling my backlog and seeing just how much I can increase my completion rate until then. When i first joined this site, I was at 35%. Now I'm at 43%! I'm hoping I can get to 50%+ before a restock I dont have to fight for. :blah:

• Like 1

Since my last post on here on July 7th to now (december 5th) I've brought my unearneds from 4100 down to 3700 but I've recently bought 3 games that brought it back up like 100 so I'm working on those ones (days gone, stardew valley and star wars jedi outcast 2) and then I'll probably work on the others soon even though idk where to start again or what to finish off since it's mostly ps3 games and their online servers are shutting down one by one for the games lol

• 3 weeks later...
On 27/08/2020 at 5:26 PM, FreshFromThaDeli said:

5 months later and I now have 3,246 unearned trophies and 65.63% of completion percentage. So at least in terms of percentage I am back to 66% completion percentage but this time not hiding any games.

I have been completing games to 100% recently (with a few exceptions) and it's the first time I have just committed to completing 1 game at a time and going for the plats and 100%'s of older games I have on my profile. 

I'll do another update at end of year and my goal is to reach 70% completion and under 3000 unearned trophies. 

My end of year update - 69.38% completion  with 2923 unearned trophies. So I managed to hit almost both of my goals but just narrowly missed that 70% completion rating. Although I managed to hit a different milestone of mine and that is 100 platinums! So all in all this year was a resounding success for my trophy hunting.

The previous year I got the most platinums in was 2009 with 15 platinums and that has been comfortably beaten by this year with 22 platinums. 

My new goal is to reach 75% completion with 2700 unearned trophies by end of June 2021 and will post another update by then.

Mine is more than 500 trophies, which slightly triggers my OCD. It was about 450 at one point, before I started playing the new God Of War which gives me bad motion sickness and Cup Head, which is erm, quite hard. lol

As you can imagine I am very careful what I play on PS+ now, many of those games have tons of DLC which are not free, and also are often really quite difficult.