Trophy thoughts?

aimeraya

Definitely sounds intriguing! I'm noticing a lot of "find X" trophies towards the bottom. Not sure if those will be part of the story, or if you'll need to go out of your way to get them. The speed run in 4 hours and finish the game with no deaths may be tough! 

1 minute ago, zizimonster said:

Both Daymare 1998 and Dawn of Fear have 1990s horror vibes. :awesome:

That Dawn of Fear is apparently broken as, i'd get it as I love some RE, but the trailer makes it look difficult to play.

This Daymare looks a lot better but wth did this pop up from, I see its been on steam for a while, but it doesnt come out yet for a few mths apparently, bit early for trophies........marketing tactic or something perhaps??

22 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

That Dawn of Fear is apparently broken as, i'd get it as I love some RE, but the trailer makes it look difficult to play.

This Daymare looks a lot better but wth did this pop up from, I see its been on steam for a while, but it doesnt come out yet for a few mths apparently, bit early for trophies........marketing tactic or something perhaps??

I believe tank controls are difficult to navigate. :hmm:

Don't know about that because I saw the trailer of the game just a few weeks ago.

2 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

I was liking the look of the list until I seen the beat game in 4 hours or less and beat the game without dying. I don't like speed run trophies.

To me, speedrun trophies kill enjoyment. Permadeath, also. :facepalm:

• Like 1

Not sure what the big deal is. This trophy list and gameplay closely resembles any Resident Evil game. You don't have to do the under 4 hours and no death in the same run. Also, do we know if there is an easy, normal, hard and daymare mode difficulty? If so, put it on easy and speedrun the game and don't die. You might also get to use your upgraded weapons or unlock unlimited ammo or something to make it even easier.

I'm kind of excited for this one. It comes out April 28th, 2020 for $39.99

Edited by trojbrown40

Guy who voiced original Leon in re2 is voicing some character, probably a protagonist. Also its very similiar with re2. Except for cluncky running animation, everything else is looking good. Cant wait. 

Edited by Ptirle

6 hours ago, Optinooby said:

Japan gets it this month, though.

There is a demo on Steam for anybody with access to a gaming PC. Definitely going to give that a try before purchasing especially after seeing the speedrun and no death trophies. 

4 hours ago, LucienNL said:

Why is this game 39.99 when on PC it is 29.99?!

Darksiders Genesis is the same way. Licensing fees for Sony or perhaps to cover the extra effort of porting. 

1 hour ago, MrTrofyHuntr said:

I'm interested in this game. First time hearing about it. Here is a guide on Steam for those interested in learning more: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1868007069

Looks like fairly simple one, bet it can be done in 1 playthrough if you know what you are doing, save reload here and there if necessary.

If good, im going to do a platinum walkthrough, get plat in 1 playthrough, i'll make it easy xD

• Like 1