what have you learned from video games?

ddd49

I have learned that choices are everywhere.

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill – the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill – you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I'm offering is the truth – nothing more.

- Morpheus

1. Good will always triumph (pretty much every game ever)
2. The bad guy that ruined your life is, probably, a low level goon for someone really evil. (most rpgs)

3. If your best friend betrayed you, it's okay, he'll redeem himself and save your life because he was never truly evil just being controlled. (final fantasy IV)
4. So long as you fight for what you believe in you will always have allies you can find, from backwater towns to royal palaces to other dimensions. (most rpgs)

and soooo many more things.

screw school, I gots mah games.

1. Final Fantasy learned me it's completely okay to enter a strangers house, strike up a conversation with the owners without them getting totally freaked out, run into their bedrooms in search for treasure chests, leave without saying a word.

Pokemon learned me you can't ride bikes indoors and Professor Oak will always know you're about to do it.

Tekken learned me you can have a fully grown grizzly bear as a pet and be completely fine.