ResidentEvil Resistance Trophies!

2 hours ago, airpeety said:

When you insert the disc into your ps4, it gives you the option to either install the main game or Resistance. Simply dont install Resistance and you'll never have it pop up on your trophy list. I'm in Australia, had the game for about 10hrs, no resistance trophy list has come up

you can simply delete any trophy list off your profile completely as long as you don’t get any trophies for it. 

1 hour ago, DividedByMankind said:

Oh, okei , didnt know that1f44d.png it doesnt bother me ,im doing this legit(since i am enjoying it) 1f60a.png1f917.png

Yes it is very enjoyable. The only one tricky to get legit is the one where each survivor has to have a special weapon equipped at the same time. 

• Like 1

On 4/2/2020 at 2:47 AM, zizimonster said:

I like this idea of separating single-player and multiplayer trophies. The Modern Warfare remake does this, too. :yay:

What multiplayer trophies does MW have? I'm looking at both the MWR list and the MW19 list, and am not seeing any DLC or separate lists?

On 01/04/2020 at 2:52 PM, abhinandhan22 said:

Can someone confirm if this trophy list only gets on your profile if you start up resident evil resistance? Cuz I am definitely buying Re3 but I might not want to ever play this mode moreso if the list doesn't go on to my profile for just starting up re3

Yeah. It will be there, forever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever.....so you best just avoid buying it!!!!..... thats unless you just delete the trophy list while its at 0%

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

What multiplayer trophies does MW have? I'm looking at both the MWR list and the MW19 list, and am not seeing any DLC or separate lists?

I actually don't mean it like what RE3 and RE Resistance do. What I mean is, the Spec Ops missions in the Modern Warfare remake comes as a separate DLC trophy list. :angel:

Is anyone else having issues with constant horrible lag? I've got decent internet averaging 65mb download & 12mb upload but after my first couple of games which were fine, every single game its telling me I have a poor connection to the host who is always the mastermind.

I'm not convinced its just me lagging either, I've not won a single game on the survivors team in around 5 hours of play. I keep seeing people saying the survivors are op & always win but I've yet to experience this.

I want to like this game but when every single game is a loss because everyone but the mastermind has lag its going to get crap very quickly.

-Edit-

Of course not long after I made my original post I then get a game with no connection issues. Add to that I had team that worked & stayed together & we actually won a game. I happened to be playing as Sam & got the I Need Healing trophy at the same time which was a bonus.

Edited by ObsceneSociopath

Sorry if this sounds stupid but how do I download this? I bought and plated RE3 digitally but no sign of Resistance.

EDIT: My library is messed up. It's appearing and disappearing. And now I can't access it. 

Edited by GTAJJ

On 4/4/2020 at 1:51 AM, GTAJJ said:

Sorry if this sounds stupid but how do I download this? I bought and plated RE3 digitally but no sign of Resistance.

EDIT: My library is messed up. It's appearing and disappearing. And now I can't access it. 

Im not sure, because i allways buy my games on disc, 2 reasons! 1 is because of patches, 2 i allways get it before release?

9 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

Im not sure, because i allways buy my games on disc, 2 reasons! 1 is because of patches, 2 i allways get it before release1f44d.png

Yeah same here usually because I get them cheaper (discount) but with all the quarantine, I couldn't rely on it. Resistance is online so patches are needed haha

Edited by GTAJJ
  • Like 1

I think I'll wait when Capcom adds the option to play with bots, cause playing a game like this, where you have to rely on other people to do their task is annoying and often can cause a lot of frustration. They did similar thing with Friday the 13th and when you couldn't get people into a lobby, you just add bots. 

I rather play solo than with randoms if I could. Man some players are stupid as hell. Everything you need to do is written on the screen! And the low levels keep picking up keys and run around when the door is open. And 99% is not using mics in a coop game. Smh

I'm not sure why so many people want to boost this game & are saying it's hard, it just takes a little time to learn to play each character to their strengths to benefit the team. I generally hate playing healers in games yet in this Valerie is my highest rank character & I'm having a blast playing her.

Its the most fun I've had in a multiplayer in a long time. I've not played much of the mastermind side yet beyond getting Anette to rank 15 as I enjoy the survivors side far more but I already have all the trophies for 5/6 characters with only Tyrone left to go so I'm about to start him.

Yeah the lag can be frustrating, the same with people who don't understand what to do or won't work as a team but for me the positives & the unique experience the game offers far outweigh any bad & negatives.

I've actually created a session to find players who just want to play for fun. This is one of those games that even when I get the platinum I'll still be coming back to play & help random people with as I enjoy it so much. That & I really want to unlock all the customizations.

Edited by ObsceneSociopath
Update
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, ObsceneSociopath said:

I'm not sure why so many people want to boost this game & are saying it's hard, it just takes a little time to learn to play each character to their strengths to benefit the team. I generally hate playing healers in games yet in this Valerie is my highest rank character & I'm having a blast playing her.

Its the most fun I've had in a multiplayer in a long time. I've not played much of the mastermind side yet beyond getting Anette to rank 15 as I enjoy the survivors side far more but I already have all the trophies for 5/6 characters with only Tyrone left to go so I'm about to start him.

Yeah the lag can be frustrating, the same with people who don't understand what to do or won't work as a team but for me the positives & the unique experience the game offers far outweigh any bad & negatives.

I've actually created a session to find players who just want to play for fun. This is one of those games that even when I get the platinum I'll still be coming back to play & help random people with as I enjoy it so much. That & I really want to unlock all the customizations.

I totally agree with you. It annoys me every time a new game comes out. I see a boosting session for it on release day. Why not test the game out and enjoy it , play it how its ment to be played? im waiting 2 more days because a friend of mine is getting it either tomorrow or wednesday so we can play it and eventually plat it LEGIT ?

• Like 2

Add me to ObsceneSociopath and DividedByMankind on the talk of the game being fun to play. I love Mastermind more than Survivor but either is solid.

The only thing I grouped up to do in this was killing the BOW 3 times as you want a team that will focus fire on the BOW when it comes out and even that one you can do with randoms if you had to as Alex's BOW can straight up be killed by 1 person if you get your hands on a Minigun/Molotovs.

5 minutes ago, MarcusPunisher said:

Nevermind, there are payed microtransactions so I'm staying far away from this game. 

Paid microtransactions that have literally 0 impact on the game. All it does is slightly boost the rank points you gain in a match (10%) so even if you get the max score you can in a round which is 5k, if there is a boost active it gives you an extra 10% so you get an extra 500 which is nothing. While boosts can stack if other people are using them (from what I've seen, other than the 6 free ones you get, little to no-one is) it would still only result in an extra 2k at the absolute maximum.

I could understand outrage if it was game breaking or pay to win but these literally have no impact on the game.

• Like 2

A game that pressures you to pay an extra money is not a good game. I've heard multiple reports that the progression is very slow and that usually insensitives other people to buy these boosters. You can stack them so imagine someone buying multiple to the point that he gets an advantage in every single playthrough, not to mention that there are equipment lootboxes, which give you in game advantages so there it has impact on the game. While it's not certain if it's game breaking yet, who knows how it will look like in the next couple of weeks. 

2 hours ago, MarcusPunisher said:

A game that pressures you to pay an extra money is not a good game. I've heard multiple reports that the progression is very slow and that usually insensitives other people to buy these boosters. You can stack them so imagine someone buying multiple to the point that he gets an advantage in every single playthrough, not to mention that there are equipment lootboxes, which give you in game advantages so there it has impact on the game. While it's not certain if it's game breaking yet, who knows how it will look like in the next couple of weeks. 

You buy RP boosters, not actual RP. Technically it's kinda P2W but seriously at least right now, there is zero reason to even care. Everything is earnable and in decent time. 

9 hours ago, LucienNL said:

I rather play solo than with randoms if I could. Man some players are stupid as hell. Everything you need to do is written on the screen! And the low levels keep picking up keys and run around when the door is open. And 99% is not using mics in a coop game. Smh

ynGECg5.jpg4xAAGLT.jpg

• Like 1

Ok enough with microtransactions, let's talk about trophies as topic suggests:

Gotta Get That Boom Boom Boom  trophy -  hand grenades count? Besides ATM-4 which I rarely get, I also can't get gm-79 with explosive rounds, just acid ones...

Over Watched - does this mean to disable cameras only with Jan's R1 jammer or we can also destroy them?

• Like 1