Summer 2020 Backlog Challenge

1 minute ago, dark_moon689 said:

Now I might start the deep rabbit hole that is Yakuza 5, which I abandoned last year for other more straightforward games. And if my internet decides to cooperate I'll try to finallu get the mp trophies for Driver SF which is not in this list but has been hunting me forever and I want to be done with it.

Good luck on Yakuza 5, I just finished that game just before this challenge started. And I didn't even attempt the plat yet. (I wanted to get through the series first before going back for the plats) Looking at the trophy list freaks me out. the game took me around 55 hours to complete the story, getting the plat looks like at least that again maybe more. (which is fine, the activities and sub-stories are really fun in Yakuza games.) Enjoy!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Draps-1337 said:

Good luck on Yakuza 5, I just finished that game just before this challenge started. And I didn't even attempt the plat yet. (I wanted to get through the series first before going back for the plats) Looking at the trophy list freaks me out. the game took me around 55 hours to complete the story, getting the plat looks like at least that again maybe more. (which is fine, the activities and sub-stories are really fun in Yakuza games.) Enjoy!

Thanks from what I recall of what little I played back in December it was fun, I only have 2 games of this series so not much chance of actually following the story between them, but usually I try to plat each game on a set before moving to the next one unless something I'm way more excited about comes along or I get too frustrated with a game and no longer enjoying myself.

• Like 2

On 6/7/2020 at 10:16 PM, TomataEighty9 said:

Great idea, i will join the challenge (Though im gonna be working a lot (no summer vacation, i work the times where others need time of), i will do my best).

My list is :

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy - 11%

FIFA 20 - 0%

DOOM Eternal - 0%

Sleeping Dogs - 0%

L.A. Noir - 0%

I already know this is gonna be hard for me to get through, but i will do my best!

On 6/8/2020 at 2:56 AM, freddie1989 said:

Quick update from me to try and keep this going for this edition. Put an hour in on Wildlands to try and get a feel for it, enjoying it so far. Infiltrating bases in the night and killing guys asleep is oddly fun because it gives a realism to it. In addition me and the other half have made a start on Borderlands 2 on split screen which is great fun as she has never played a shooter in her life so seeing her get an upgraded gun and go blazing in with a few obscenities thrown is hilarious.

Hope everyone is doing good.

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands 1% - 5%

Life is Strange 2 0%

Far Cry New Dawn 0%

Resident Evil 7 0%

Rise of the Tomb Raider 16%

Borderlands 2 0% - 6%

@MidnightDragon quick one for when you are back dude, I joined before the 6th but I think it got missed. Cheers and thanks for keeping these going.

Both added and sorry @freddie1989

• Like 3