Ultra Rare Offline Platinum Trophies & Recommendations

7 hours ago, evs_castro said:

Some UR that i recommend that are 100% offline:
- Resident Evil Revelations 2

- The Evil Within

- Thief

- Lords of the Fallen

I'm sure Thief will be my first ultra rare. I know i'd love this game. Dishonored was my favorite game back in the day I just thought all the stealth was sick haha. Evil Within sparks my interest as well. Never really played a game like it before.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SleightRocket said:

I'm sure Thief will be my first ultra rare. I know i'd love this game. Dishonored was my favorite game back in the day I just thought all the stealth was sick haha. Evil Within sparks my interest as well. Never really played a game like it before.

Thief is not a hard plat, don't know why is an UR. Yeah, the game is not great but say that the reason is because it is bad sounds nonsense to me. It's decent enough if you like stealth.

About Evil Within, one of my all time favorites. Got the 1000G on Xbox 360 and the plat on PS4.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, evs_castro said:

Thief is not a hard plat, don't know why is an UR. Yeah, the game is not great but say that the reason is because it is bad sounds nonsense to me. It's decent enough if you like stealth.

About Evil Within, one of my all time favorites. Got the 1000G on Xbox 360 and the plat on PS4.

It was a PSN plus game so that adds to the rarity if it is difficult at all (look at oddworld munchs oddysee...stupid glitched trophy )

Also my recommend would be 3D Dot Game Heroes

I guess it mostly depends on what genre you're looking for, but here are a few I'd recommend:

Flame Over

Rad

Death Road to Canada

Rain World

Titan Souls

Enter the Gungeon

Best of luck bagging your first UR plat! They are very addicting to acquire!

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, PFinchen said:

Sims 3

NCAA Football 10, 11, 12 and 13

MLB The Show 13

NCAA has online dynasty trophies that are unobtainable now. 

Try Ticket To Ride. It will help to have two devices/phones/ipods handy. I would not consider PlayLink online 

Edited by johnclark12

Alright then... I checked your profile and since you seem to enjoy the Souls series Lords of the Fallen  might be more up your  valley, doesn't play as good as the souls series, but it's an ultra rare no less

Since you went this far getting all Batman Arkham Knight trophies, the PS3 version of Batman Arkham City    has an ultra rare platinum

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare can be done offline, exo flip might give you troubles solo though, but you can use a glitch, both ps3 and ps4 have an Ultra Rare platinum.

Furi  is a fast offline game with tons of ultra rares

Final Fantasy XV's DLCs  have tons of ultra rare trophies

Edited by scemopagliaccioh
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

Alright then... I checked your profile and since you seem to enjoy the Souls series Lords of the Fallen  might be more up your  valley, doesn't play as good as the souls series, but it's an ultra rare no less

Since you went this far getting all Batman Arkham Knight trophies, the PS3 version of Batman Arkham City    has an ultra rare platinum

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare can be done offline, exo flip might give you troubles solo though, but you can use a glitch, both ps3 and ps4 have an Ultra Rare platinum.

You have to play exo survival in COD: AW with every class online. There is a a trophy for (just playing, but its still online) if i remember correctly. 

Edited by Alex_Gorbatschow

19 minutes ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

I was not aware that advanced warfare can be done offline. Lords of the Fallen has always sort of been on my radar but I never knew this was ultra rare - same thing with Arkham City. I always only saw the rarity on ps4 which was above the ultra rare threshold. Just looked up a trailer for Furi, game looks sick i'd never heard of it before now.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Alex_Gorbatschow said:

You have to play exo survival in COD: AW with every class online. There is a a trophy for (just playing, but its still online) if i remember correctly. 

Just checked on TT and it gives me online/offline for Class Warfare, regardless  even if it's only online we're talking about playing only X amount of minutes  so you don't need an excellent connection and play like a pro.

1 hour ago, johnclark12 said:

Try Ticket To Ride.

Personal opinion here, but I don't recommend supporting Asmodee Digital at all. Their public relations and game support are the worst I've experienced in my entire gaming history and I don't feel they deserve any revenue.

• Like 1

I see you've already started some games with a UR plat, so why not one of those? Terraria is fun, and that was my first UR plat.

But if you want some new suggestions... Darkest Dungeon, The Banner Saga, XCOM, and Invisible, Inc. are great if you like turn-based combat. If you like more obscure survival games, The Long Dark and The Flame in the Flood. For platformers, Axiom Verge and the obvious Super Meat Boy. Everybody's Golf is relaxing, but check the online requirements. And if you REALLY want to lose yourself, Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

Or, if you want a surprisingly easy UR plat that you can earn in a few hours (while also being a legitimately good game), Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime.

Edited by Cassylvania

2 hours ago, Kooky_Spooky_ said:

All Yakuza Saga buddy =)

About Ps4 releases : 

Only 0 and Kiwami are UR around 3%

YK2, Y3-4-5 Remastered and Y6 are not UR, and Yakuza 7 is probably become the highest platinum rariity from a RGG game ever.

But still, Y3 and 4 are UR on PS3 only (and Dead Souls is borderline UR at 4,90%) if you don't care about 60 fps, restored cut content and many other improvements.

3 minutes ago, Kooky_Spooky_ said:

Nahhh, only hard part is Minigames and Climax Battle, for the rest it's very easy.

And car chase from Kiwami.

7 minutes ago, FinalFrank15 said:

You could try the Unravel duo. The first is simple, the second is DEFINITELY not.

The first Unravel is at 15.88% here so definitely not an ultra rare.  The second one would qualify though.

11 hours ago, KondeBra said:

-Borderlands Pre-Sequel (need 4 controllers)

You don't need 4 controllers (I did it with 2, but it may be possible with just 1... the game allows you to assign multiple users to the same controller).

11 hours ago, KondeBra said:

-Borderlands Pre-Sequel (need 4 controllers)

You don't need 4 controllers (I did it with 2, but it may be possible with just 1... the game allows you to assign multiple users to the same controller).

• Like 1