Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

I have a few things on my plate to start. First is Tomb Raider II which I've been meaning to get back into since I dropped it last year. The second is a replay of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, which a group I'm in is playing together this month. The last is FEZ. I might start with FEZ since it looks short enough, then go to Zelda, and then finish off with Tomb Raider.

Senran Kagura Burst (3DS)  -  Finished Hanzo story, nearing the end of Hebijo arc. I probably won't finish all side missions, since there's no story content in them and I'd rather move on to SK2.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Switch)  -  I have no idea what I'm doing. Got a dozen Korok Seeds (but forgot where to upgrade), one Heart Container and two Stamina container upgrades. I ventured into a faraway combat shrine, which destroyed every weapon I had, but I did win it just barely. Now I have a very powerful sword and shield I'm letting waste inventory space "just in case".

Kanon (PC) -  Read Nayuki and Shiori routes. Some ways into Mai route. It's nice reading old school dating sim, but I think I'm ready to read something a bit more shocking once again.

Medal of Honor (2010) on PS3

Nights of Azure - on PS4

Tokyo Xanadu - on PS Vita 

MoH is a great game online its as good as i remember playing it back on the Xbox 360. Granted the community has died down average about 45 players per day and only online after like 7pm GMT +0 but slowly chipping away at these MP trophies. Hope to have most if not all done this week.

Nights of Azure, is a game that peaked my interest on its launch but i could not justify £50 to play this game. I recently picked it up for £10 which i was willing to part with at a local game store, and yeah its not a bad game the combat is a bit lackluster there is a combo metre but no real way to produce combos just a button mashing thing for attacks. Although its fun. nice they kept the Japanese audio with english subtitles.

Tokyo Xanadu 

Okay so this damn friendship trophy is beginning to get on my nerves on my second playthough on easy because i wanted to get through it as fast as possible for clean up and i still missed a character to talk to!! So gotta do a third playthough but i will do Nightmare for that and save regularly because screw doing a fourth! Was considering getting the PS4 version after doing this one but that idea is out the window now haha. 

Although all aside when i played my first play-through without focusing on trophies this game is really deep and fun. 

Dark Souls III

My main game at the moment. Started a week ago, still on my first playthrough so there's a lot to be done with this game. I may be platinuming this game since to my surprise I'm reeeeeally enjoying it. DSII didn't really interest me after playing through the main storyline so I didn't expect to get into this but here we are.

Spyro Reignited Trilogy

The side game which I'm playing with my roommate. Actually we've almost completed it already, only a few levels left from the third game and then got some trophies to hunt and that's it. Easy platinums from all three and a nice nostalgic trip. ?

The Evil Within

Well as I recently platinumed TEW2 I also would like to platinum the first one as well. The Akumu mode is the only one left (along with Nighmare mode but I decided to get it with Akumu). I ran through the game a few times already last month while hunting the other trophies so I know where to go and what to do. I'm on Chapter 2 so there's a lot of raging ahead but I think I can manage. At least you can save the game whenever you want unlike in TEW2 Classic mode.

Batman: Arkham Asylum

This game is so fun and it really holds up well today. Currently on my first playthrough. The combat is really badass (somewhat simple, yes, but still really fun). Hoping to wrap this game up before December is upon us.

God of War III Remastered

Gonna pick this one up again today since I'm going back home today to my lovely PS4 :) Game has been great so far, and definitely improves upon its predecessors, especially in boss battles, gameplay, and visuals. I approve.

Hatsune Miku Project Diva X. God that Ultra Hard Medley that is comprised of some super difficult songs like the Disappearance of Hatsune Miku, Two-Sided Lovers, 2D Dream Fever, etc. is just pure insanity on Extreme! On Freeplay I was actually able to get Perfect on all songs in Hard mode but this song is the only one not clearable to me! Kept failing Super Aura Training 3 all the time where you need to get 200k. Tried randomly today and I got 199,841 with Friendship Level 8! Dammit So Close! Guess I'll try again with max Friendship but no clue how I am going to pass Ultra Hard Medley Triple Threat that requires 211k. Since I'll be forced to use Len's Effect Breaker Module to cancel the three challenge effects, it's probably going to be impossible to net that amount without a Rate Up lv.5 Module. Guess this platinum just ain't obtainable for me.

Edited by ex10097

Pokémon Trading Card Game on Game Boy Color! ?

Built myself a half-decent Psychic deck only to find out that all normal type Pokemon are resistant to it lol

It's a shame there's never been another Pokemon TCG game for a handheld console. Guess it hasn't sold that well :(

Edited by GTRP_Lancerlover
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, GTRP_Lancerlover said:

Pokémon Trading Card Game on Game Boy Color! 1f601.png

Built myself a half-decent Psychic deck only to find out that all normal type Pokemon are resistant to it lol

It's a shame there's never been another Pokemon TCG game for a handheld console. Guess it hasn't sold that well :(

Oh yeah I remember playing that game a long time ago. Obviously I would build a deck with my favorite Charizard in it. I think I created a deck centered around fire, with a few other types for variety but not a very difficult game from what I remembered. Well when it comes to card games nowadays most people think about Yugioh, Duel Masters or Cardfight Vanguard I guess. Used to spam a lot of powerful cards like Obelisk, Blue Eyes White Dragon and that Five God Dragon back when I had a real deck.

Right now went back to playing Killzone Mercenary for that 10k kill trophy. Still need to replay Diplomatic Incident another 40 times, so if I average around 5 times a day, hopefully can get my platinum in 8 days time.

• Like 1

Started playing Spyro on X1. Kind of regret it because the achievement list is all three games compiled into one. Even though I'm not a completionist, I have some OCD tendencies and I feel compelled to complete the whole thing at once.. If I had of fired this bad boi up on PlayStation; I could of platted Spyro 1 and then deleted the other two off my trophy list until I fancied playing them! Nothing wrong with the collection at all, it's awesome... Just sooo much I want to play at the moment that it would of been nice to play other games in-between.