Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Crysis Remastered (PC) - Got this to see how well I could get it to work on PC.

https://respawnfirst.com/crysis-remastered-pc-graphics-tweaks/

Here I found some recommended config settings for a GTX 1060 6 GB GPU.

Settings from RespawnFirst

Resolution - 1920 x 1080

Texture Quality – Very High
Objects Quality – Medium
Shadows Quality – Medium
Physics Quality – High
Shaders Quality – High
RayTracing Quality – Off
Volumetric Effects Quality – High
Game Effects Quality – High
Post Processing Quality – High
Particles Quality – High
Water Quality – High
Vegetation – Medium
Motion Blur – Player’s choice

I have a 8 GB GTX 1080 so I made a couple of changes. Texture Quality is bumped up to "Can It Run Crysis?" (if you have the VRAM to spare, go for it) and I went with a 1440p resolution rather than 1080p. It seems to run alright like this.

PC:

* Crysis Warhead - Finished it on Delta difficulty.

* Serious Sam 4 - It's just been patched to 1.03. I'm a little sad it's not coming to PS4 until later (darn the Google Stadia console exclusivity period). When it does, let's hope it gets a PS5 upgrade. I'm loving that underbarrel grenade launcher add-on for the shotgun. It's a reward for completing the Thin Red Line side mission.

PC:

Serious Sam 4 - Currently on mission 13/15, playing on Normal difficulty. I'll have to try this on a harder setting next time. In some of the battles, there can be dozens of enemies after you at once. I could probably try to platinum the PS4 version when it's out... on the PC version there are 54 trophies total, with no difficulty specific ones. It may be possible to get them all in one playthrough. One trophy is called Max Pain... you get it for killing 5 enemies during a Time Warp slowdown. ?

In between: Ghost of Tsushima Legends FREE DLC, which is highly recommended for those who own the game. Albeit wait for the upcoming patch that fixes some network issues. Very fun with friends and even randoms sometimes, 9/10

Also, grinding some RNG crowns in Monster Hunter World IB for both base game and Major expansion... Those who own and wanna grind it out feel free to message and add me since there is current a big festival in the game happening for more crown chances.

Persona 5 Platinum incoming as well, finally decided to give my first game on the PS4 system the light of day and get that Platinum trophy. 

• Like 1

After I finished Tales of Berseria I stalled with Crown Tundra DLC from Pokemon Sword because I was worried by being worn out on the 'Tales of' series with another one being next. It only took me about 3 days to do everything in it that I wanted to do.

Admittedly though... Max Lair is as addicting as Among Us so I might still do that every once in awhile. If you want to do that with me badly enough... contact me either on the forums or Discord so we can set something up. I'm not against it even though I'm not the biggest fan of it either.

Either way I literally had nothing else better to do so I have officially started playing Tales of Zestiria. I was only able to play it for an hour though. I've heard this game is... bad. To put it nicely. But I tend to love the games that most others hate so I'm not all that worried. We'll see either way.

Serious Sam 2 (PC) - Not to be confused with Serious Sam: The Second Encounter. SS2 is a more lighthearted entry in the series with a cartoonish style, though its gameplay is still what you'd expect from a SS title. Sam goes to different planets, one of them being the Kleers' homeworld. There's actually some more variety in the environments. One neat weapon is the Klodovik, a kamikaze parrot that carries a bomb and homes in on enemies for good damage. It's fun to take the XZ-808 saucer for a joyride. Not only does it zip around fast and fire lasers, but it can also ram smaller enemies to shred them with rotating blades (be careful, since ramming larger enemies is a good way to wreck it).

Jumped back into Metro 2033 Redux and I'm still amazed how that game scares the living hell out of me sometimes. Trying to go for the platinum trophy after attempting it a few years ago but gave up because I missed some collectibles. Really pumped to keep on playing and eventually start Metro Last Light (and possibly buy Exodus one day).

On the side some Paladins and Plants vs Zombies: Battle for Neighborville and trying to get the platinum trophy on those 2 as well.

Lastly, really close to buying Old Man's Journey and Drowning today since they're relatively cheap but look like gorgeous indie games. :D