Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

• 2 weeks later...

In case you couldn't tell already... I finally completed Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and it's DLC a few days ago. Honestly... I can't give this game justice. I can't. I really can't. It was just SO GOD DAMN GOOD. It really was. It's unreal how AMAZING this game truly was. Every time I thought the game couldn't become more AMAZING... it just did. It was just so freaking good from start to end and I loved it for that. I am SO glad I heard about this franchise now and decided to buy the games and play them. I really am. I'm pretty much a fan of this franchise for life or for as long as it's alive I suppose. For some reason... I didn't really like the DLC. I think I might know why... but... it involves spoilers. So... yeah. My personal scores for this game would probably be 10/10 Main Game and 7/10 DLC.

I also started my next game in my backlog. Another Switch game. If you can't tell from the image in my signature trophy card... it's Octopath Traveler. Honestly... I'm really concerned about this game. Probably difficulty wise mostly. However... I just keep getting a bad feeling about this game for some reason. Oh well. I'm going to at least try. We'll see what happens from there. All I can say so far... is that I'm doing far better than when I played the demo. However... I got a Game Over already during Ophellia's first boss. Which I feel like is a bad sign. Well again... we'll just have to wait and see. Wish me luck I guess... I might need it. ?

• Like 1

For anyone that cares... I'm also now playing Chocobo GP as an official 'side game' so to speak. Yes I realize it's been getting a lot of negative flak lately. But I'm having a super fun time playing it so I don't really care. The Story Mode/Story is nonsensical sure but it's also hilarious ?

Also I don't plan on putting any money into the game other than what I used to buy it. Even if that means no Cloud and Squall for me. I'll deal with the free characters and maybe some shop characters if I ever get enough tickets to obtain them. So I don't really see an issue here. For me at least.

If anyone has this same mentality... I'm willing to play with others. Just find a way to contact me so something can be set up.

Rastan Saga (arcade/Japanese version) - Cleared it without continuing. This is Taito's answer to Castlevania, just with a sword-wielding barbarian as the MC... and every bit as tough. It would make a good Arcade Archives release. Unfortunately, the first sequel (Rastan Saga II) is not this good. The Japanese RS has an opening scene that didn't make it into overseas versions.

Elden Ring (PC) - No PS5 yet, so playing on PC. I like it more than Dark Souls, in part because of the exploration and crafting (need arrows? Save the runes for other things, and just make your own).

• 2 weeks later...

I finished Octopath Traveler last night. Well... 'finished to my liking' really. The game gave me credits after completing one of the Chapter 4's. It was the first one I did. I still did the rest of the Chapter 4's. But because the game gave me credits... everything else is considered post-game as far as I'm concerned. I don't play post-game most of the time except in some certain specific circumstances. This isn't one of them. No I don't care if there's a 'true final boss' it's after the credits have rolled and in post-game as far as I'm concerned so I'm not doing it. Besides... I have no motivation to continue this game. It was extremely underwhelming and not as great as everyone made it out to be. In other words everyone made it out to overrated to what it actually ended up being for me. It makes me not want to play anymore HD-2D games but we'll see. Feel free to try to convince me otherwise though. At least when it comes to Live A Live. Either way my personal final score for Octopath Traveler is 7/10. A little too much grinding and not exciting at all.

Either way I started my next game in my backlog last night as well. Tales of Symphonia Chronicles for the PS3. I'll talk about this more in the trophy thread when I post my first couple of trophies from this game.

On 23.2.2022 at 3:28 AM, TomataEighty9 said:

Right now i am cycling between Fifa 20, Diablo 2, gems of war and adventure capitalist 1f60a.png

Adventure capitalist and gems of war, i play at work on Remote play, via my Vita 1f60a.png

I finished Fifa 20 (platinum) and adventure capitalist (100%).

in The meantime i also platinummed Fifa 19, and now im cycling between Gran Turismo 7, Gems of war and prominence poker.

my plan The coming week, is to get started on The multiplayer grind in Time Crisis Razing Storm on Ps3, and get further in Torchlight 2 ?

• 2 weeks later...

PS5- Serious Sam: Got the platinum today. Not a bad PC port, but unfortunately the frame rate has annoying dips in some of the heavier battles.

PS4- Clockwork Aquario: No issues running it on PS5. A nice 2D platformer by Wonder Boy's developer. It missed out on an arcade release (Sega considered it in the 90s, but it failed location tests), but was thankfully un-canceled and went to PS. This has a stun-pickup-throw mechanic to allow taking out multiple enemies at once. To stun enemies, punch or jump on them like Mario.

PC- Elden Ring: From Software seem to have fixed the stuttering that this version occasionally suffers. I took down Rennala just now.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been playing LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS4), currently wrapping up all of the miscellaneous side quests before I tackle the final story mission.

At the rate I'm going this will take me multiple days, there's too many open world collectibles and some of the challenges are annoyingly hard ?.

• Like 1

I finished Tales of Symphonia yesterday and also started Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World last night.

See my post in the trophy thread for my final thoughts on Symphonia and I'll give my early thoughts on Dawn of the New World in a bit when I post my first trophies from it.

• Like 1