Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

PS4:

The Last of Us Remastered - Now that I've completed this game I just play multiplayer because it's fun.

PS3:

Rayman Legends - Tryin' to do the daily and weekly challenges so maybe someday get the platinum.

Bioshock Infinite - Collecting all the collectibles. Maybe trying to do 1999 run, but not sure because seems pretty hard.

The Last of Us Remastered - Just enjoying the ride as I'm playing it for the first time.

Battlefield 4 - I just play online but I'm thinking about getting the rest of the trophies eventually.

Destiny - Grinding for better gear and the Packing Heat trophy. I still haven't tried a Raid so I should do that as well at some point.

Replaying: Grandia II on Dreamcast

Playing: Tales of Phantasia on Super Famicom, Hyrule Warriors on Wii U, LoZ: Link's Awakening for Gameboy, Lufia II for SNES, Xillia 2 on PS3, and Phantasy Star for Sega Master System.

Co-op: Diablo III on PS4, Mercenary Kings on PS4, Sacred 3 on PS3, and Ragnarok Odyssey Ace on PS3.

• Like 1

Replaying: Grandia II on Dreamcast

Playing: Tales of Phantasia on Super Famicom, Hyrule Warriors on Wii U, LoZ: Link's Awakening for Gameboy, Lufia II for SNES, Xillia 2 on PS3, and Phantasy Star for Sega Master System.

Co-op: Diablo III on PS4, Mercenary Kings on PS4, Sacred 3 on PS3, and Ragnarok Odyssey Ace on PS3.

Well I just feel lazy now.

But here it goes...

PS4:  Contrast/Shadows of Mordor

PS3:  GOW III

Vita:  Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

Edited by JaneAusten69

Fight Night Champion - Working on all the offline trophies. Can't get the  :platinum: so I figure getting boxer level 60 would be a waste of time just for a  :gold:.

Poker Night at the Inventory 2 - Just getting $1M for 100%.

Diablo 3 (Original) - I love the Diablo series, had quite a few high ranked characters on Diablo 2. Figure I'll keep the success in the franchise rolling by getting  :platinum: in the original and Reaper of Souls.

PlayStation 3- Red Dead Redemption working on platinum, Dante's Inferno(sort of)

Nintendo 3DS- Animal Crossing New Leaf & Super Smash Bros.

Wii U- Hyrule Warriors

Wii- Super Mario Galaxy 2

might play Pokepark 2 Pikachu's Adventure sometime as well.

Xbox 360- Should get around to playing Halo 4.