Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

I'm currently playing Uncharted: Golden Abyss and Velocity 2X on the Vita. I may or may not go back and replay the Uncharted series, as well as Velocity Ultra upon completion of both games. I have a large enough backlog to stock an internet store, and that is a bit annoying, but I don't want to force myself to play a game and therefore not enjoy it. If you look at my trophies, you'll notice I have 100+ games, but only a few Platinum trophies. The reason for this is because I play games to enjoy them for what they are, and I have to be having enough fun to want to go for the Platinum. Of course I do enjoy a bit of trophy hunting while I wait for new games to come out, but it's the same sort of idea; if I'm not enjoying it, I don't want to be doing it.

EDIT
I finished Uncharted: Golden Abyss early this morning, and am still unsure of whether or not I'll replay the series at this point in time. However, that being said, I will undoubtedly be playing Uncharted 4: A Thief's End when it comes out. I've loved all of the main Uncharted games, and I'm sure A Thief's End will be no exception.

Edited by Nickykinz

GTA IV

&

KnACK

All of a sudden felt like going for it. And there we are down to last play-through with Knack and that means, Platinum #9.

Glad those days are over playing multiple play-through just to get the Diamond knack.

As for GTA, @Kamilos105 and I have been boosting on it since late august. Just a took a day off out of it.

Also many thanks to @STFU and P-P for those selected few boosting session (AWP Trophy run)

-Razgriz