Dualsense marked up to 75€ at Play-Asia

AvengedEvil

51 minutes ago, AvengedEvil said:

According to playasia, the Dualsense will cost 75€. I hope that this isn't the real price as it would be a 25% increase compared to the Dualshock 4. On the other side, I wouldn't be surprised if this would be true.

https://www.play-asia.com/search/dualsense?x=29&y=34

Well, swedish retailer Webhallen currently has it priced at €190...

1 minute ago, grifteskymfning said:

Well, swedish retailer Webhallen currently has it priced at €190...

Well, this might be a little bit over-priced. ?

17 minutes ago, Vergil said:

Yeah saw this earlier. Its looks like a price that could be true. But its a pricey one. I will probably wait for a bundle with an extra controller 

Yeah, I'm hoping for a bundle too.

Considering I've seen switch controllers for as much as $80-90 lately, can't say I'm surprised. As long as it's high quality and durable, I think you could justify the price at least. Even if it's more expensive than the typical $60. 

That's the real scary part though with such high prices for controllers. If I drop it once on my hardwood floor, is it done for? 

• Like 1

Honestly, I was expecting something like that. The way they described the controller when it was announced and all those features, it isn't a simple "plastic" controller like the PS4. It has a specific function that detects something from your body (can't recall what it is), but I thought back then that function alone would bump the regular price (even the console when launch).

• Like 1

That's the cost for the future of gaming guys. 

Be happy we don't get them closer in price to like yhe Astro or Razer brands.

On 6/13/2020 at 10:43 PM, OhDearDevilRun said:

It better be made with some indestructible plastic that will last the whole consoles lifespan. I wont pay more than $100!

I heard it was made with sugar, spice, and all things nice!  ?

I do expect the build quality to be up to snuff.  But I’m DEFINITELY not getting a white controller, if I can help it.  With it turning dingy-yellow and expensive...I’ll take the black controller, thank you...?

Edited by DaivRules
Grammar/Punctuation

I'm hoping maybe the DualShock 4 can be connected to PS5? I have several controllers and I'd prefer using those over buying a second DualSense. I know there wouldn't be haptic feedback and the other features, but I'd use my PS4 controllers just when my DualSense charges, or if I'm playing local multiplayer.

Edited by Mayellie
  • Like 1

On 13/06/2020 at 10:10 PM, Barbeqmeister said:

Dualshock 4 should work, you could always use one for your second controller

PS3 controller didn't work on PS4 ... why do you think PS4 ones will work on PS5 ?!

It will probably won't =/