How do people already have the game???

3 minutes ago, CaptainJeff87 said:

I know this is a petty complaint but I feel like trophies should be disabled for early copies especially those who are on Youtube

Madden does early releases if you get the deluxe edition but you can't earn trophies so I feel other devs should do the same

Treat it as a demo basically 

It's Spongebob... Why would you care for being amongst the first earners of a trophy on a game like that lol 

52 minutes ago, CaptainJeff87 said:

I know this is a petty complaint but I feel like trophies should be disabled for early copies especially those who are on Youtube

Madden does early releases if you get the deluxe edition but you can't earn trophies so I feel other devs should do the same

I agree. ?

48 minutes ago, spacey_dweeb said:

So you want them to spend time and effort making a different version of the game and controlling the distribution of it, so that you don't get jealous about early trophies?

The guy was just asking a question, jeez.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Top-Lad-Luke said:

It's Spongebob... Why would you care for being amongst the first earners of a trophy on a game like that lol 

Well I don't care if I'm not the first but trust me my friend this remake in particular in one of the most waited and beloved game of the sponge thing so yes I think if you are a fan you may want to try be the first.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spacey_dweeb said:

So you want them to spend time and effort making a different version of the game and controlling the distribution of it, so that you don't get jealous about early trophies?

Why would it be a different version? Can't they just disable the trophy triggers till day 1 and do a day 1 patch? I mean I really don't care about being one of the early achievers for any game but it was definetely cool when I managed to get it for man of medan. 

On 6/16/2020 at 0:54 PM, CaptainJeff87 said:

That's false. Madden Deluxe owners at launch can get trophies. However, EA Access users playing Madden early cannot. That's the difference. And that's only Madden. lol any other EA game has allowed trophies from the Play Early trials.

Chances are for promotion like others said, or people who pre-ordered them through a website got it early. From experience, a game I ordered was delivered to me 2 days before the release date. It happens, but you gotta be lucky.

11 hours ago, SKhesraw said:

Wow it really worked!! Got my copy by using your method, it got signed by mr krabs. Thanks!

You’re most welcome! Signed by Mr Krabs?! That’ll be worth millions in no time, you’re very lucky

• Like 1