Fall/Winter 2020-2021 Backlog Challenge

1 hour ago, Copanele said:

Shadow of Mordor - this game almost broke my spirit on PS3. The most bug ridden game ever. Which is a shame because the game itself is super good. I assume the PS4 version works smooth as butter.

Next game will be either Trine or Bioshock Infinite idk. Wanna play something else before I tackle the rest of the list. 4 down, 4 to go wooo!!!!

So the PS3 doesn't have any DLC? Didn't know that!  I still need 2 trophies for the platinum. Must do i tone day...one day

• Like 1

I plan on doing some PS5 games when it launches. More specifically Demon Souls and the new spider man game. I also wanna tackle the multiplayer of GTA 4. So I don't have to worry about it later. Some other games I would like to do are Outlast 2, Injustice, TLOU Remastered, COD WW2, the first Crash game, and maybe some random PS3 games. I'm going to struggle a little with Outlast and Injustice, but it's nothing I can't do. I'm really excited!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, noland208 said:

I plan on doing some PS5 games when it launches. More specifically Demon Souls and the new spider man game. I also wanna tackle the multiplayer of GTA 4. So I don't have to worry about it later. Some other games I would like to do are Outlast 2, Injustice, TLOU Remastered, COD WW2, the first Crash game, and maybe some random PS3 games. I'm going to struggle a little with Outlast and Injustice, but it's nothing I can't do. I'm really excited!

If you want to go ahead and add them, by all means.

And it's November already?! Damn...

• Like 1