Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (August 4th) Trophy Thoughts

Abby_TheLastofUs

Well GG to the DEVS because them pulling this stunt with a trophie and saying it's pretty much impossible they have created a buzz about the game and got a big discussion going and it's free advertising and they are very smart as it's still being discussed. Does not matter if it's negative they have gotten what they wanted even if they are enjoying people complaining about how hard it is etc.

The DEVS are in full troll mode and are out to piss off trophie hunters but mark my words i can see this changing to maybe 2 wins in a row or 3 i cannot see them sticking with 5 unless they really want a certain % of players not playing the game.Also the fact it's showing the trophy earned that will most likely be a dev test making sure it's working as intended.

41 minutes ago, nuSkilz said:

I have managed to get into the final round a few times but haven't got any wins, is it always the race to the top or are there any different final rounds?

There’s different ones! The one game I managed to get into the final was called Honeycombed (or something similar) and there was like six different levels of platforms that fall when you land on it and eventually dropped into slime 

Edited by hittheroadbucky

1 hour ago, LabyrinthWorm said:

Then why even be here? Sounds like major troll territory. "Let's go to the trophy thoughts post for a game I have no interest in and take up space" ... 

Honestly no trolling.  I heard about the game from a friend on this site and saw all of the threads on it.  All I pointed out was the fact that PSN is reporting the trophy has been earned by at least one person.  Is it a stupid trophy?  Absolutely!  No harm meant.  :) 

Just now, hittheroadbucky said:

There’s different ones! The one game I managed to get into the final out last one was called Honeycombed (or something similar) and there was like six different levels of platforms that fall when you land on it and eventually dropped into slime 

Cool I was hoping there would be other ones, I can never get near winning the race to the top and getting the crown!

1 hour ago, punkshepherd said:

Dont care bout the trophies. 

All i care about is laughing my arse off

Bravo devs for multiple reasons

Welcome to PSNProfiles.com ..... 

1 hour ago, SirShavesALot said:

Honestly no trolling.  I heard about the game from a friend on this site and saw all of the threads on it.  All I pointed out was the fact that PSN is reporting the trophy has been earned by at least one person.  Is it a stupid trophy?  Absolutely!  No harm meant.  :) 

It def. is a stupid trophy, haha. Trophies should be designed to guide players through certain experiences, and a challenge SHOULD be included, but having something based on such sheer luck. I've been at the front of the horde in several matches and then something random happens and I end up 8-10 places behind. There's a lot that can make your clunky fall guy....fall. Def. won't be a plat for me! 

• Like 3