What is so hard about this game?

big_bob002

I think impossible in this game can be translated to "so ridiculously implausible and simply not fun, that it would be silly to pursue it".

I think that's a good way of describing it. It's like the same as the way Futuridium EP is "impossible" to 100% (though the devs apparently have a patch in for approval that will finally fix it hopefully) . It might technically be possible to do because the game isn't outright glitched in a way that prevents you from doing it, but it might be so difficult and time consuming that it'd wholly not worth the time and effort spent attempting it, so it might as well be considered impossible.

Edited by ggamer15

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

someone called HackbyFakeshadow has got the 2 impossible trophies " Power of Two And Dynamic Duo " i don't know if he have a GOD Skills or what? :/ and i think he found a way to hack the vita trophies.... maybe, i don't know :/

He has definitely hacked the trophies. He has those two impossible trophies but yet hasn't the story related trophies which you have to get before those two. :angry:  Look at the first four letters of his name....that gives you the answer

DF007gamer.png

Edited by DF007gamer
  • Like 2

He has definitely hacked the trophies. He has those two impossible trophies but yet hasn't the story related trophies which you have to get before those two. :angry:  Look at the first four letters of his name....that gives you the answer

weeks ago i heard that the vita has been hacked, but it can't run vita game, only these old games or whatever it calls like when you play another console games on pc, so he might hacked them, and that's really bad, if the vita trophies has been hacked then the only console hasn't hacked is the PS4, and btw, for the ps4 also someone hacked battlefield 4 trophies but he couldn't sync it. 

• Like 1

weeks ago i heard that the vita has been hacked, but it can't run vita game, only these old games or whatever it calls like when you play another console games on pc, so he might hacked them, and that's really bad, if the vita trophies has been hacked then the only console hasn't hacked is the PS4, and btw, for the ps4 also someone hacked battlefield 4 trophies but he couldn't sync it. 

That could be the case with the Vita been hacked and getting those trophies. Also i think his made up that account to see if he could hack NG and sync it because thats the only game trophies he has on that account. 

DF007gamer.png

Edited by DF007gamer

DF007gamer.png

You'll unlock the Missions quite early, but without any real good weapons, just like on the PS3. But i forget tbh when you unlock Turbo. :hmm:

It's not possible to rush over the Missions in like one hour or something similar, even if you frist try them. Especially not since you have to Solo almost everything. So a clear nope. 

I played recently a bit UN3 on regular Speed and came to the both liberty statues. I could also manage to make quite a bit damage on both on them, but i've got to stunned to make an other Screenshot. 

I will pay more attention to this when i have better recording options for Vita Games, since this game doesn't work on PSTV.  I'm sure i could at least manage UN3, but UN1 will be still a huge journey. 

NPBarVz.jpg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Played today for like an hour UN1 normal speed and could kill at least Volf ^_^

I had some better attempts before but yeah, kidna fun tho. Cant wait to get recording equip for Vita.

As you can see i've got the Karma Points from Volf and the last health bar was from him lol.

i1pExMw.jpg

Edited by xDLl0YD091x-
  • Like 2

Played today for like an hour UN1 normal speed and could kill at least Volf ^_^

I had some better attempts before but yeah, kidna fun tho. Cant wait to get recording equip for Vita.

As you can see i've got the Karma Points from Volf and the last health bar was from him lol.

i1pExMw.jpg

Well done here, it's tough to kill Volf in a 3v1 scenario. I have a friend who got to kill Volf and half of Alexei but I think that's the furthest anyone got in this, I wish this game did have online co-op, it'd already have been done if it did. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 06/03/2017 at 2:52 AM, hypersk_us said:

Well, someone else got The Power of Two trophy, unlike HackbyFakeshadow this one seems legit :o

Power of Two Trophy • Ninja Gaiden Σ2 Plus • PSNProfiles.com

What do you think?

I don't think it's legit because the person has hidden over 3200 trophies on their list, why would someone hide that many without hiding flagged PS3 hacks? Aside from that, the trophy only appeared on their profile recently while they have supposedly been an achiever of it since December 23rd. It's hacked until they prove they did it legit, they could have very easily just gone to HackbyFakeShadow and paid for it, I assume HackbyFakeShadow was an account made to advertise the fact that they can hack unobtainable vita trophies. 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Havoc Chaos @  they probaly dont tested  all  team missions in Ninja Gaiden sigma 2 plus but the qeustion is why Team Ninja dont patch this game  for some reason Team Ninja dont care anymore about the Ninja Gaiden series only Dead or alive 5 LR DLC and Nioh DLC nowdays

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 9/17/2013 at 6:43 PM, big_bob002 said:

No one in the world has the platinum? In fact, it appears no one has the trophy for beating all the missions on the normal difficulty. Anything I've seen on it is people calling the turbo difficulty "impossible"?

Well apparently two people managed to do it, so perhaps there's hope for others? (Third person is a trophy hacker.)

• 2 months later...

недавно игрок с ником Evanwll0824 получил этот трофей. больше того - он взял платину! я в замешательстве. что думаете об этом? на обман это не похоже. сам расчитывал попытаться получить этот трофей, но пока еще не обзовелся PS Vita

• 4 weeks later...
On 28.10.2018 at 9:19 PM, PSmachoPS said:

недавно игрок с ником Evanwll0824 получил этот трофей. больше того - он взял платину! я в замешательстве. что думаете об этом? на обман это не похоже. сам расчитывал попытаться получить этот трофей, но пока еще не обзовелся PS Vita

Hm I don't know,doesn't seem legit to me.

• 2 years later...

Are there any chances that NGS2+ turns out just like Badland, where a platinum deemed as impossible suddenly turning as a possible platinum years after, by finding a new strategy? But even somehow Normal mode gets beaten after 8 years later, there's still Turbo mode with that AI... I saw a video for UN2 on Vita and assuming that UN4 and UN5 are doable but haven't seen anything regarding to UN1 and UN3 (though there might be a strategy for UN3, there's still UN1...). I guess there's no luck/hope at least for now but don't know what the future holds. I have a pretty little to none knowledge about this game so if this comment/question sounds foolish, I apologize for that.

26 minutes ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

Are there any chances that NGS2+ turns out just like Badland, where a platinum deemed as impossible suddenly turning as a possible platinum years after, by finding a new strategy? But even somehow Normal mode gets beaten after 8 years later, there's still Turbo mode with that AI... I saw a video for UN2 on Vita and assuming that UN4 and UN5 are doable but haven't seen anything regarding to UN1 and UN3 (though there might be a strategy for UN3, there's still UN1...). I guess there's no luck/hope at least for now but don't know what the future holds. I have a pretty little to none knowledge about this game so if this comment/question sounds foolish, I apologize for that.

No,like attacking zegeta 2 no one can obtain of legit form 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2021-08-24 at 8:15 AM, XxIsa-GxX said:

It’s definitely possible that someone could do it, but unless new bugs are discovered it would remain only completable by absolute untouchable savants. 10/10 difficulty and hundreds of hours of commitment to those missions alone imo.