Do you think should Infallible trophy be removed/altered?

Realtione

I disagreed with all the cries calling for it to be made easier, or complaining that the devs wanted a hard/impossible trophy, but if the trophy is legitimately busted, I hope they at least acknowledge that and fix it, or if they can't, changing it to at least something possible to obtain, even if absurd (say, 250+ wins)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Alos88 said:

What exactly in that quote is contrary to what he stated?

You claimed 

Devs publicly said multiple times they thought the trophy would be impossible to get.

Only once did they say "insanely hard". You may equate them, but they're different words with different meanings. You don't get to change what someone else says and then point to that as fact, that's called a strawman argument.

• Like 1

Just now, Alos88 said:

So you're calling him out not on being wrong, but in his wording being wrong? Kinda pedantic when the words effectively boil down to the same sentiment in the end, surely?

I don't understand your argument here.

You claimed the developer said multiple times the trophy could be impossible.

I proved the developer once said the trophy would be insanely hard.

The trophy is insanely hard (well, glitched at the moment). I don't see the problem with leaving it insanely hard.

Just now, DaivRules said:

I don't understand your argument here.

You claimed the developer said multiple times the trophy could be impossible.

I proved the developer once said the trophy would be insanely hard.

The trophy is insanely hard (well, glitched at the moment). I don't see the problem with leaving it insanely hard.

Was that what we were arguing? I don't care about the trophy. I think taking issue with someone over 'multiple times' actually being a single time strikes me as grasping at straws, however.
Also the trophy isn't currently possible to unlock anymore, so I guess the devs were listening after all lol.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Blonde-Boy01 said:

And that's your justification for refusing to play a game? Just because it has a trophy or two that you might not get? Kinda sad if you ask me. 

LMAO, you can take that assumption right back. I don’t play multiplayer anymore, that’s my reason. xxx

• Like 2

I'll be honest after Season 1 ended I've not been back to this game because of the conditions of this trophy as it left a bad taste in my mouth.

Working super hard multiple times and failing, just to told to keep goingyou'll get it eventually is a hard no in my book. I know when the odd are against me and move onto something I can actually achieve with my skill and not hope the RNG of online to help me.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2020-11-11 at 10:24 AM, DaivRules said:

How is it any different than save reloading in any other game that you can do that in though?

Late reply but I was referring to how there is no reason to not change the trophy. Since the developers are refusing to make Infallible easier or at least less RNG dependent, I assume it would be to favour those who have done the 5 consecutive wins. My statement was to show that changing Infallible has less consequences than benefits.

I think it’s far too late now, but the ‘Infallible’ trophy does bring up an interesting debate. To me, this trophy is pretty much the epitome of everything I loathe about multiplayer trophies and online trophy lists.

I kind of have mixed feelings on the issue. I would be happy to see trophies of this nature abolished completely, but then again on the other hand, Fall Guys is an entirely multiplayer based game and so competitive and/or luck based trophies just seem to be part of the package if you’re the kind of gamer who enjoys these types of games. Infallible is particularly cruel though, and the fact the majority of people who unlocked this trophy used a glitch to do it makes it pretty unfair for everybody else whose chances of unlocking this one are now next to nil.

• Like 2

Definitely not coming back if they add more trophies. The game is shit because of incompetent devs who don’t listen to how poorly the game runs (I’ve crashed 5 times buying items from the store and their fanboys will argue saying it’s a single user issue). 
So after hitting Level 40 I walked away as I knew I’d never get infallible anyway. 
Didn’t ever think the game was ever as high rating as reviewers seemed to give it anyway, it’s an easy 5/6 but no higher.