Do you think should Infallible trophy be removed/altered?

Realtione

4 minutes ago, Conker said:

He’ll NO, nothing wrong with a tough trophy, seriously if you have issue with it play the game on a alt or don’t play it at all, what is this, Mein Leben all over again, quick let’s get a petition going ?

For real lol, that petition part got me going LOL

Also shout out to a fellow Hobart Tasmanian :D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

It doesn't really matter now. Anybody can get it (as long as you can get 5 wins). The trophy is meaningless now because of the cheat.

Once this cheat is patched, there will be players who earned it PRE-patch and players who earn it POST-patch. All the people who earn(ed) it PRE-patch will be assumed to have cheated to get it.

I feel kind of sorry for the handful of players who have platinumed the game already, the LEGIT way, because they will 100% be labeled cheaters :(.

• Like 1

It took me a while, I was well into the 40+ wins range when during a twitch stream on a saturday morning the first 5 matches i played I won. I kept getting 3-4 in a row then losing to bad luck on Hex-a-gone. 
My wins were hex-a-gone, Royal Fumble, Hex-a-gone, Royal Fumble, Hex-a-gone. It is  pretty simple to get to the finals. you just have to keep trying. if you are constantly making it to the end, or getting a lot of wins you will do it eventually. If I had to guess Saturday morning was just easier because all the kids were awake and playing already. 

I honestly wouldn't mind it so much if we could set up private matches or Bot support and do it there. It seems Fall Guys matches are 30+ people which makes it difficult to do some of the trophies legit, add the glitchy, and bugged nature of the game to that. It's not surprising that some people would complain about some achievements, especially when a bug prevents somebody from getting the 5 wins in a row. If they ever add a Singleplayer mode, I hope they would make it so trophies can be done in there too.

I mean the devs made this trophy and wanted tot make it extremely hard for players. With the exploit It's not that hard and not that rare anymore so in my opinion there is no reason not to change it. They could fix the exploit and make it 3 wins or 2 wins. Would be better balanced.

• Like 1

On 8/10/2020 at 7:13 AM, Realtione said:

I won't delve much into how hard it is or how likely we are to get it etc. A few handful people already got it, I know that well. But doesn't mean all of us will be able to. I am not even a die-hard try-hard trophy hunter gamer, just wanted to see a trophy list similar to the Rocket League or sth. Dev. thinking nobody would get it and implementing it in trophies is already frustrating as much as it could be. The game seemingly got an NBA 2K treatment but unlike many mp/online games even tho list looks grindy all of the trophies will come naturally as you play the game and get better. It is as unnecessary as the infamous PVZ 3 diamond trophy. 

Also, there should have been minigame specific trophies instead of meaningless shop trophies. Some could have been hard-ish but manageable (don't lose your tail in royal fumble, don't let opponent team score any goal, win a game on hexagone etc.) 

Trophies are not made so everyone can get them.. That is the whole point of the system. It is an achievement that requires effort.

You're pretty much asking for a participation medal. Which should not exist btw.

• Like 3

I see people stating that everyone that got the trophy through this exploit are cheating the system, but even so, I don't consider their accomplishment any less noteworthy.  Even using the exploit, you have to be good enough to string together 5 full episode wins during a reasonable time, which is not easy for the vast majority of people.  So I still have major respect for anyone who gets the platinum for this game, exploit usage or not.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Fish613 said:

It doesn't really matter now. Anybody can get it (as long as you can get 5 wins). The trophy is meaningless now because of the cheat.

Once this cheat is patched, there will be players who earned it PRE-patch and players who earn it POST-patch. All the people who earn(ed) it PRE-patch will be assumed to have cheated to get it.

I feel kind of sorry for the handful of players who have platinumed the game already, the LEGIT way, because they will 100% be labeled cheaters :(.

Sry but this is BS. What is with the Players who had an 2/3/4 Win Streak and the shitty Servers kicked them out of a game pre-patch? 

Whats with the Players who had a 2/3/4er, grabbed the Crown in Fall Mountain and nothing happened except another player wins and the Streak ended?

And there gives a lot more situations like this.

And this Glitch Is not forbidden, so nobody is a cheater who earned it two weeks ago or yesterday or tomorrow(I don’t have this trophy yet).

On 8/10/2020 at 5:53 AM, mizimmer said:

Just out of curiosity,  has there ever been a case were the devs actually changed the trophy requieremts (made it easier to get it) after the game had been released?

Destiny 2 has changed requirements on a few trophies that made them much easier to get. One requires you to win an extremely competitive pvp tournament. When the tournament ended up getting removed from the game they changed the trophy requirement to simply talking to a vendor in the social hub...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Orenn16 said:

Destiny 2 has changed requirements on a few trophies that made them much easier to get. One requires you to win an extremely competitive pvp tournament. When the tournament ended up getting removed from the game they changed the trophy requirement to simply talking to a vendor in the social hub...

IIRC Rainbow Six Seige did this too. I think one of the modes shut down or something and they changed the requirements for almost all the trophies in the set.

If this trophy was to be removed, it would disappoint many achievers as they have put time and effort into this regardless of using the exploit or not and would be really unfair. Same with altering the trophy even if that is to win 5 games in one session. Yes it would be easier to obtain but still would be really unfair to those that have it already. Just because a few many cannot achieve it doesn’t mean it should be removed/altered. Trophies shouldn’t be earned by a walk in the park and this trophy is no different

I thought this trophy was impossible for me to get until yesterday. I went on a four episode win streak and got to the final in the fifth episode but Hex-a-gon got me.. I only have 13 wins total now so this was a surprise to be able to be that close to getting the trophy. That being said, the trophy requirements should definitely not change and I actually wish there wasn't an exploit to make it easier. Would be so rewarding to have gotten that 5th win in a row. 

• Like 2

The trophy is for some part luck based. But if you play with a dedicated squad and all have a lot of knowledge of the game + individual skill, you can manipulate the luck factor in your favor. When you spend days and days grinding this trophy out, you will earn it eventually. With enough skill you can win at least 50% of your games. With a dedicated squad you can win easily 90% of your games. When you spend a lot of hours grinding this trophy, you will eventually end up with the luck on your side, and win 5 times in a row.

Still a very hard trophy. Luck is definitly involved. But it can be done.

Edited by Dylan-Mehl
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, ShahinMiah said:

If this trophy was to be removed, it would disappoint many achievers as they have put time and effort into this regardless of using the exploit or not and would be really unfair. Same with altering the trophy even if that is to win 5 games in one session. Yes it would be easier to obtain but still would be really unfair to those that have it already. Just because a few many cannot achieve it doesn’t mean it should be removed/altered. Trophies shouldn’t be earned by a walk in the park and this trophy is no different

Can’t agree with this. I’ve gotten a lot of hard trophies over the years. The one that this would be in comparison is from Destiny 1 - Flawless Raider. The first raid was EXTREMELY difficult to get through without a death. Not only yourself but your full 6 man squad. The 2nd raid made it almost trivial. Didn’t bother me or the others I hunt with at all that we got it and they made it easier for others, anecdotal as it may be. Those trophies are for what I achieve and a dev changing the requirements or making the task easier (perhaps via private games) isn’t really my concern. I understand trophy hunters come in all forms (total plats, completion, trophy level, etc.) but someone else’s achievement doesn’t devalue your own. 

And yes, I do have the plat in Fall Guys. 

• Like 3

On 9/2/2020 at 10:27 PM, VLHJacomo said:

It's the reason I can't convince my friends who are obsessed with platinum to play this game...

I feel this. I had a very good friend I was looking forward to playing this with. But because of this trophy he decided to instead buy it on Steam and play it there saying we can play together whenever they put in cross platform.

Edited by Skurkitty

• 3 weeks later...

I would love for the Infallible trophy to be changed or removed, but I don't think it will.

I remember reading somewhere that Mediatonic said they might make it easier for people to achieve it in the future ... but I'm trying to imagine how?

In the meantime, I'm throwing the towel in and waiting for Season 2 before trying again ...