Permadeath mode rules

Odion13

1 hour ago, Jake-TheGreat97 said:

I had a feeling that there would be some kinda catch with this trophy.

There is no "catch", this is actually sad and extremely easy. They legit made permadeath a NON-challenge. lmfao

1 hour ago, sepheroithisgod said:

The Per Chapter option will be the easiest and can definitely be combined with an easy playthrough.

I will say, I'm not a fan of the quitting the game/closing the application rule. If the power goes out your screwed.

Well it won't be that big a deal if you're doing Per Chapter, and it makes sense at the end of the day, you can't cheese it that way.

1 hour ago, MANU1950 said:

Not information about difficult mode.

Because it's literally the same as TLOU1.

This is dumb. lmfao literally goes against the point of having Permadeath mode in the first place.

Edited by ImAPirateSoSueMe
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, BrasilKilla said:

Anybody knows if I can do this on ng+ while clean up the missed collectibles and upgrades I got on my first run? That way I'll get the plat+ this trophy, then do another run on grounded afterwards

Nah, Permadeath is only on a new game. But the collectibles, I think, are saved differently so they may carry over but you can't see that they've carried over.

You cant do NG+ 

you need to replay all story on new game or the Permadeath will Disable also if you do any Cheat in game cause there is a option Cheat come to in Game (infinte/Ammo/MeleeDuration/Crafting) if you use any of them the 2 trophy will disabled to / Quite game / Close Application / Manual Save -> will Disable Permadeath -> the only way with CheckPoint 

Permadeath doesn't seem very permadeath at all. They could have at least made it a bit more of a challenge. Sure, the game is too long to be played through in one sitting and I'd be paranoid that I'd get a blackout (even though we never do) if I left the game paused/rest mode. Just ramp up the difficulty and give us three strategic saves

1 hour ago, SnowStorm said:

Permadeath doesn't seem very permadeath at all. They could have at least made it a bit more of a challenge. Sure, the game is too long to be played through in one sitting and I'd be paranoid that I'd get a blackout (even though we never do) if I left the game paused/rest mode. Just ramp up the difficulty and give us three strategic saves

I mean you have three options you can make as challenging or less challenging as you want.  Actually you have much more than 3 options you can do it by chapter or by act or by game and you can also do it by difficulty grounded, survivor, easy, very light.  So go ahead and do it on grounded and set the permadeath to all save data wiped on death and have fun.

So does anybody know if the permadeath run can be a ng+ run?

Edited by steel6burgh
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, kdogg_gamer_ said:

Does anyone know if I finish my upgrades in the middle of the game (on new game plus) will I be able to new game plus again from there so I can stack these trophies or will I have to get some over again?

My guess is you're going to have to finish that current ng+ for the upgrades to stick fro the next one.   I'm in the same boat.