BDKSimba's Monthly Premium Members giveaway.

BDKSimba

thankz all for the generous responses to the thread. but if ya really like this idea please feel free to like the original post if ya haven't yet. really looking to get enough positive backing with this so as I might put it to the Admins to pin it up in the forum topic.hate having to dig it up -_- @ the beginning of every month when it really need to be displayed so that those far and in between the 1st and the 31st has every opportunity to see it. B)

• Like 4

thankz all for the generous responses to the thread. but if ya really like this idea please feel free to like the original post if ya haven't yet. really looking to get enough positive backing with this so as I might put it to the Admins to pin it up in the forum topic.hate having to dig it up -_- @ the beginning of every month when it really need to be displayed so that those far and in between the 1st and the 31st has every opportunity to see it. B)

done ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Shame this has stopped, does anyone know what happened to Simba???

I thought even though he was not active on the site, the giveaway was still going as he contacted Sly each month. It would appear that this no longer seems to be the case. A shame really.

Is he on anyone's PSN friends list? If so, has he been active on PSN?

Parker

He is on my friend list. It has been several months since he has been on (I think maybe 5, my PS3 is not in front of me right now). There has been no progress on his trophies whatsoever.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm willing to to take over this. I also plan on doing my giveaway again, but with different changes. Check back in like a week or so.

Grimy,

Before you go ahead with this, give me a heads up. I'm going to lock this up for now, and may request for you to start up your own thread on it in case BDK returns and wants to continue with this one. I'll have a think, and we can sort something out.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...