Platinum unobtainable! (patch 1.06)

LegendaryPound69

On 9/8/2020 at 0:38 AM, MrTacoNinja said:

Because people stop pre-ordering games the industry would die?  confused.gif Love the lack of logic there. And Dark said what said was dumb? Before the concept of pre-ordering games even existed did the game industry die then? No? Alrighty then, I rest my case. And go ahead brah, if you wanna pre-order games all the power to ya!  gaming.gifhigh5.gifthumbsup.gif
No one's stopping ya. I know at least that I'm not going to be the one getting burned. whistle.gif 

I 100% agree with u n been saying the same thing 4 yrs. Its the dumb a** ignorance from gamers that we continue n will continue in the foreseeable future to get broken games on launch n devs fixing it after release. No1 goes into a store n buys a half pair of knitted pants at full price n the seamtress tells them to bring them back in a couple of wks so they can finish it. But an incomplete game on launch? Yep, count every1 in.

Years ago, I used to buy games at launch. Yes, I took my chances on quality but the games were actually finished.

Now, you are doing a 5-20 GB patch on day one and multiple over the next few weeks.  Games aren’t done at launch anymore. As a result, I rarely buy games at launch anymore (2 this Gen).

Simple equation, really.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kevvik said:

Years ago, I used to buy games at launch. Yes, I took my chances on quality but the games were actually finished.

Now, you are doing a 5-20 GB patch on day one and multiple over the next few weeks.  Games aren’t done at launch anymore. As a result, I rarely buy games at launch anymore (2 this Gen).

Simple equation, really.

The bar will only go lower and lower as the general public keep putting money into the publishers pockets.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Ugh. This again?! Really? Are you really another one that I have to tell to take a closer look at my ENTIRE list because you decided to only look at a small percentage of my most recent games? Go ahead, do so. You're just like the last person I had to explain this shit to. Both of you make it sound like I built my entire profile from the ground up based off these cheap gimme platinums when in all actuality that couldn't be further from the truth. When you notice the ratio of shit games like Ratalaika to other games that took me time, dedication, frustration, etc., you'll notice a vast contrast. Hundreds of thousands of people do this exact same thing, by the way. By the exact same thing I mean cheap gimme platinums. It's called trophy hunting. But I get the feeling I'm beating a dead horse here though trying to explain this to you because by the sounds of it you're that type that mostly only plays games "just for fun" and occasionally will hunt the platinum and to all others like myself who like to play games for trophies as well as buy cheap gimme platinums you view us as cancer to the gaming community.

Bored all the time? Having no fun whatsoever? A "need to build" a high ranking account? First of all, not bored at all doing this. I've been doing this since 2012 and it's actually quite fun to me. And secondly, I don't have a need to build anything. It's something I consider a hobby just as you do. Just because you don't care about trophies, ranking up your profile, your game percentage completion ratings, world rankings, etc., doesn't mean you're any lesser of a gamer from anyone else just as it does not mean I'm lesser as a gamer because I do. To say that it's "kinda sad" that I do what hundreds of thousands of other trophy hunters do just makes you sound like you think you're better than us just because you don't do it. I'm way too elitist and above you all to be bothered with such peasantry.. that's how you come across dude. Like, because people like myself like to hunt those cheaply priced, low-end platinums we're all beneath you because you, Mr Elitist Gaming God, would never stoop to such levels. Get off your high horse. There's nothing sad about what I and hundreds of thousands of others do. There's nothing pathetic about what I and hundreds of thousands of others do. What is sad and pathetic, however, is that we have judgemental motherfuckers like you that think their shit doesn't stink and likes to try and criticize and belittle others that do it. News flash there for ya champ: you're no better than anyone else.

Also, to kind of paraphrase an earlier post of mine on page 1 in case you somehow didn't see it: the biggest reason I buy those Ratalaika games is due to the fact that they're cheap as hell to buy (I'm not exactly well off financially), they're cross-buy so I'm getting two platinums for the price of one and I wind up having less regret in the long run. And by less regret I mean I'd rather pay these cheap prices and get 2 platinums out of it compared to one 40+ dollar game that only offers ONE platinum because, as mentioned previously, I'll never play ANY of these games ever again once I have the platinum so to me it feels less so that I'm throwing my money away and more so as a bargain that I got a fantastic deal out of. 

Ok heres my counter point.

18 hours ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Though I know nothing about coding I'll have to agree that I seriously doubt that there's anything easy about coding whatsoever. I'll be honest with everybody, once upon a time I gamed just to game, before trophies even existed. Trophies came along and something changed within me and ruined gaming for me forever. I wish they'd just scrap trophies altogether and just go back to how it used to be. But I'm sure it'll never happen because it's a strong selling point for them. They know trophies sell. Hell, just ask Ratalaika, they're experts on the subject. Realistically how many people would ever buy the garbage they publish if trophies didn't exist? I'll go out on a limb here and estimate the number to be quite low.

And yeah Ill just leave it at this.

You pretty much are saying right here that trophies ruin gaming for you, and that you only play those garbge games for trophies.

Dosnt sound to me like your having fun if your always forces yourself to do things.

Oh and honestly dude you can spend your life doing whatever you want, but yet again.

If you go about building a house with lame looking cheap bricks.

Your house is gonna look bad plus its probbly not gonna last enither.

So dont be upset when ppl tell you otherwise.

And finally I looked tru all your ultra Rares.

You have nothing really notable.

But if you did, then well, there still is slot of garbage in there anyways.

I know Im not the best player out there(Im really not) nor do I have a great acount(probbly never will)

But Ill take my 87 platinums over 600+ quick easy games.

I at least went above and beyond every single time, had lots fun overcoming challenge after challenge.

Or sometimes I just enjoyed the journgy even if it was a long or short game(I know what a stange concpet, to take your time right? lol)

Anyhoos, Im done, do what ever you want, Im going to work now.✌

• Like 1

I also did not unlock the "Information Overload" trophy. I tried to save the save file when I was 49 so I could reload the save. Nothing changes.
I hope when they correct it comes out as you enter the game, because you will need to at least take one, there is a risk of finishing them all BEFORE they correct.

In the meantime I stopped doing the missions of the criminal sectors, at 15 I don't want to get there for safety. At least we can always make those ... but not collectibles.
We can hope that it will be enough to cancel the campaign saves (and not the profile) in order to start over and take one to unlock the trophy. But I hope it comes out as the game loads.

EDIT: I took 51 and it unlocked. It doesn't make any sense ?

Edited by Siriodorione
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

I also did not unlock the "Information Overload" trophy. I tried to save the save file when I was 49 so I could reload the save. Nothing changes.
I hope when they correct it comes out as you enter the game, because you will need to at least take one, there is a risk of finishing them all BEFORE they correct.

In the meantime I stopped doing the missions of the criminal sectors, at 15 I don't want to get there for safety. At least we can always make those ... but not collectibles.
We can hope that it will be enough to cancel the campaign saves (and not the profile) in order to start over and take one to unlock the trophy. But I hope it comes out as the game loads.

EDIT: I took 51 and it unlocked. It doesn't make any sense 1f606.png

Lucky you lol. I'm over 80 now with no trophy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, QuickAsAWhip said:

Hi guys

Can someone explain how to get intelligence files after completing the campaign? I have opened 100s of chests but the only form of collectible in chests I get are comic books? 

Keep unlocking chests and you will get them the gold once have a high chance I collected more then 80% of the files

10 hours ago, Wild-Arms-R said:

You pretty much are saying right here that trophies ruin gaming for you, and that you only play those garbge games for trophies.

Dosnt sound to me like your having fun if your always forces yourself to do things.

I do admit that trophies have ruined gaming in the traditional sense. And by that I mean I no longer play games just for the sake of playing them. Nowadays it's just about hunting trophies. Doesn't sound like I'm having fun? Force myself to do it? Nah, not at all. It's quite addicting, truthfully.

And finally I looked tru all your ultra Rares.

You have nothing really notable.

But if you did, then well, there still is slot of garbage in there anyways.

I didn't say look through my ultra rares. I said look through my entire list at every game I've ever platinumed. "Nothing really notable", he says. Lol, now you're just talking out your ass. You're also another one, I see, that holds this trophy status nonsense of rares, ultra rares, etc., up on a high pedestal like it's the shining white knight of bragging rights and gamer prowess. That trophy classification that people like you hold so high means jack shit. Look on page 1, I believe I've touched on this subject a little. Now as far as the "garbage games" I have, no one is disputing this but you keep bringing it up. You're like a damn broken record with it already. 

But Ill take my 87 platinums over 600+ quick easy games.

Again, now you're just talking straight out your ass. My "600+ quick easy games". Whatever you say amigo. Jeez, I know it's just a saying and all but I really do feel like I'm beating a dead horse here with you. 

I at least went above and beyond every single time, had lots fun overcoming challenge after challenge.

Or sometimes I just enjoyed the journgy even if it was a long or short game(I know what a stange concpet, to take your time right? lol)

And I didn't? Dude I have tons of games that I've spent 100+ hours in to get the platinum! Skyrim and all it's DLC alone took me damn near 200 hours... and that's not including all 3 times I platinumed each version (PS3, PS4 and PSVR)! No, what I'm saying is each version took that long. Oh but wait, that's right, I only have 600+ quick, easy games. How silly of me.

9 hours ago, ZJW44 said:

This thread has been completely derailed mostly because @MrTacoNinja has cluttered it with his obnoxiousness. 

It's been derailed because of me and my obnoxiousness? My profile continuous to be attacked with lies but because I stand up for myself and defend it I'm the one that's somehow being obnoxious? And I keep freak'n saying I'm done and moving on but dudes like you keep jumping on the bandwagon, instigating it even further and won't get off my nuts and stop quoting me! 

9 hours ago, ZJW44 said:

People like you are trophy whores, not trophy hunters. 

See what I mean? Jumping on the bandwagon and instigating it further. But I'm the obnoxious one here, right? Anyway, didn't realise there was a difference between the two other than your definition of what is and what isn't? Sorry dude but I fail to see the distinction between the two. 

9 hours ago, ZJW44 said:

You only care about your number of platinums and climbing the leaderboard. You don’t even really care about gaming because you spend most of your time playing stacks of the same trashware over and over again. You only hit a few buttons to get the platinum in a matter of minutes

I do believe all of this has been covered already quite some time ago but thanks for the recap. By the way, I don't spend most of my time playing stacks of the same stuff. Quite recently I have been during the past 2 weeks, true, and this is mostly contributed to the fact that I haven't been seeing good deals on other games so I fill up my trophy hunting time in between with cheaply priced games like Rataliaka. But over the course of 8 years that I've been doing this? Nah, your statement is unfounded. I've spent waaaaaaaaaaaay more time on games that require effort compared to the ones that don't require much at all. Man, you're just like that Wild character or whatever the fuck his name is and just likes to talk out your ass. This statement by you made me laugh a little: "You only hit a few buttons to get the platinum in a matter of minutes". You're talking nonsense with this and for what? Overdramatic purposes? Sure, because that's all it takes. Open the game, press a few buttons, platinum in minutes. Dear lord, lol. Seriously with this? Come on now, those ratalaika games do require some effort. Just a little bit now.  

9 hours ago, ZJW44 said:

True trophy hunters actually value the experience of hunting trophies and like to be challenged to do everything a game has to offer. 

Correct me if I'm wrong here but isn't this HOW you unlock a platinum in the first place, doing everything the game has to offer? Kind of, right? That's sorta-kinda the premise behind a platinum trophy.

ANYWAY...

I do agree that this has all gone on long enough but if people keep jumping on the bandwagon, quoting me, talking shit and attempting to assassinate my profile with lies I will continue to respond and stand up for myself. So if people want this thread back on track STOP fucking quoting me and let me move on! Ooooor, how about a mod jump in already and either lock this shit down or delete every single post that isn't relevant to the thread? I don't get it really. Usually they're quick as shit to lock a thread down but let this thread here continue on and on? 

-EDIT-

@abhinandhan22I do apologize to you for being a bit snappy. You had no way of knowing I cancelled my pre-order. My fault. I also apologize to anyone else that hasn't taken part in this... argument or whatever it's supposed to be. As far as the platinum for this game is concerned don't stress too much over it guys. This is the type of game that the developers won't let go unplatinumable <---(yes, I'm quite aware that this isn't a word, lol). They'll step in eventually and get the problem resolved. I'm positive of it.

Edited by MrTacoNinja

1 hour ago, MrTacoNinja said:

I do admit that trophies have ruined gaming in the traditional sense. And by that I mean I no longer play games just for the sake of playing them. Nowadays it's just about hunting trophies. Doesn't sound like I'm having fun? Force myself to do it? Nah, not at all. It's quite addicting, truthfully.

I didn't say look through my ultra rares. I said look through my entire list at every game I've ever platinumed. "Nothing really notable", he says. Lol, now you're just talking out your ass. You're also another one, I see, that holds this trophy status nonsense of rares, ultra rares, etc., up on a high pedestal like it's the shining white knight of bragging rights and gamer prowess. That trophy classification that people like you hold so high means jack shit. Look on page 1, I believe I've touched on this subject a little. Now as far as the "garbage games" I have, no one is disputing this but you keep bringing it up. You're like a damn broken record with it already. 

Again, now you're just talking straight out your ass. My "600+ quick easy games". Whatever you say amigo. Jeez, I know it's just a saying and all but I really do feel like I'm beating a dead horse here with you. 

And I didn't? Dude I have tons of games that I've spent 100+ hours in to get the platinum! Skyrim and all it's DLC alone took me damn near 200 hours... and that's not including all 3 times I platinumed each version (PS3, PS4 and PSVR)! No, what I'm saying is each version took that long. Oh but wait, that's right, I only have 600+ quick, easy games. How silly of me.

It's been derailed because of me and my obnoxiousness? My profile continuous to be attacked with lies but because I stand up for myself and defend it I'm the one that's somehow being obnoxious? And I keep freak'n saying I'm done and moving on but dudes like you keep jumping on the bandwagon, instigating it even further and won't get off my nuts and stop quoting me! 

See what I mean? Jumping on the bandwagon and instigating it further. But I'm the obnoxious one here, right? Anyway, didn't realise there was difference between the two other than your definition of what is and what isn't? Sorry dude but I fail to see the distinction between the two. 

I do believe all of this has been covered already quite some time ago but thanks for the recap. By the way, I don't spend most of my time playing stacks of the same stuff. Quite recently I have been during the past 2 weeks, true, and this is mostly contributed to the fact that I haven't been seeing good deals on other games so I fill up my trophy hunting time in between with cheaply priced games like Rataliaka. But over the course of 8 years that I've been doing this? Nah, your statement is unfounded. I've spent waaaaaaaaaaaay more time on games that require effort compared to the ones that don't require much at all. Man, you're just like that Wild character or whatever the fuck his name is and just likes to talk out your ass. This statement by you made me laugh a little: "You only hit a few buttons to get the platinum in a matter of minutes". You're talking nonsense with this and for what? Overdramatic purposes? Sure, because that's all it takes. Open the game, press a few buttons, platinum in minutes. Dear lord, lol. Seriously with this? Come on now, those ratalaika games do require some effort. Just a little bit now.  

Correct me if I'm wrong here but isn't this HOW you unlock a platinum in the first place, doing everything the game has to offer? Kind of, right? That's sorta-kinda the premise behind a platinum trophy.

ANYWAY...

I do agree that this has all gone on long enough but if people keep jumping on the bandwagon, quoting me, talking shit and attempting to assassinate my profile with lies I will continue to respond and stand up for myself. So if people want this thread back on track STOP fucking quoting me and let me move on! Ooooor, how about a mod jump in already and either lock this shit down or delete every single post that isn't relevant to the thread? I don't get it really. Usually they're quick as shit to lock a thread down but let this thread here continue on and on? 

-EDIT-

@abhinandhan22I do apologize to you for being a bit snappy. You had no way of knowing I cancelled my pre-order. My fault. I also apologize to anyone else that hasn't taken part in this... argument or whatever it's supposed to be. As far as the platinum for this game is concerned don't stress too much over it guys. This is the type of game that the developers won't let go unplatinumable <---(yes, I'm quite aware that this isn't a word, lol). They'll step in eventually and get the problem resolved. I'm positive of it.

Its fine man, I wasn't really offended or anything. I didn't want to attack you or anything either, just found it slightly hypocritical. Anyways, lol i kinda wish I had cancelled my amalaur pre order as well because I have it on ps3 but never got around to it and it seems like the remaster hasn't added much so maybe I should have just played the ps3 version instead. 

12 minutes ago, abhinandhan22 said:

Its fine man, I wasn't really offended or anything. I didn't want to attack you or anything either, just found it slightly hypocritical. Anyways, lol i kinda wish I had cancelled my amalaur pre order as well because I have it on ps3 but never got around to it and it seems like the remaster hasn't added much so maybe I should have just played the ps3 version instead. 

Whaaa? You never got around to it on the PS3?! Bad abhinandhan, bad! Lol, teasing. I platinumed aaaand 100%'ed both the NA and JP stack on the PS3 years ago and I look forward to doing it all over again. I'm also interested to see what that new DLC has to offer. Ya know what? I just realized something... Kingdoms of Amalur is actually one of the super dooper ultra rare games that I didn't actually play just solely for the trophies so ya see that, everyone? Maybe there's hope for me yet! ?

• Like 1

On 9/7/2020 at 2:55 PM, MrTacoNinja said:

I guess people will never learn to STOP pre-ordering or buying right at or directly after launch. That's why I always wait. And wait some more. Until finally all the kinks are worked out and the price has dropped. Absurd spending $60 or more for a game... especially giving the fact that personally I'll never touch it again after I platinum it.

I have a legit question, and I don't mean to start shit and maybe you answered it already, but I skimmed through a lot of this thread: Why do you just "one and done" a game?

If the game has co-op or MP, I enjoy replaying it with friends and just shooting the shit. If it's single-player and I think highly of it, I'll replay it for the story, too.

I admit there are some games I haven't touched in years, but other games I'll go back to every once in a while for nostalgia's sake. Was just curious is all.

1 minute ago, Pirelli913 said:

I have a legit question, and I don't mean to start shit and maybe you answered it already, but I skimmed through a lot of this thread: Why do you just "one and done" a game?

If the game has co-op or MP, I enjoy replaying it with friends and just shooting the shit. If it's single-player and I think highly of it, I'll replay it for the story, too.

I admit there are some games I haven't touched in years, but other games I'll go back to every once in a while for nostalgia's sake. Was just curious is all.

You are definitely not starting shit. It's a legit question you're merely curious over and I'll do my best to answer it for you. The one and done approach I take is because my ultimate objective is always the platinum trophy; unlock it and move on to the next one. There are a few here in this thread and many others across the internet that seem to have a problem with this type of mentality for whatever reason or reasons that I cannot fathom or comprehend but they have a problem with it nonetheless. But once said objective is accomplished my interest to play it any further is nonexistent. 

As for multiplayer, I hate it and avoid it like the plague. I'm a lone wolf and run solo, always have, always will. I do not knock nor have a problem with anyone that enjoys gaming online or gaming just to game and couldn't care less about trophies. But again, there seem to be some in this thread alone that a have problem with the fact that I just like to game purely for trophies. I don't know why? It's not like it effects their life in any way so why it seems to be such a big deal is beyond me.

I said it earlier as well (on page 1, perhaps? I forget) that once upon a time before trophies even existed I, too, used to game just to game. Trophies came along and... I honestly just don't know what happened, bro. Once they came along, I started collecting them and before long I realized that holy shit, I'm actually addicted to doing this and playing just to play was no longer enjoyable. In fact it became so boring to me that the only thing that ever kept me interested, ever kept me going when I didn't want to play a particular game anymore is that one set goal: the platinum.

There are plenty of games that I didn't particularly want to play but the joy of unlocking more trophies and building upon my profile was the real meat and potatoes and the driving force behind what made me happy. That sense of achievement, sense of accomplishment. Don't get me wrong though, there have been plenty of games that I actually did find quite enjoyable other than just unlocking trophies but the purpose for playing it in the first place was always the same.

On a side note, I really hope others in this thread don't view me as some kind of asshole. I'm really not. I like to think of myself as a cool, laid back person that is very easy to get along with. But when people come along BLATANTLY attacking my profile and making it seem like my profile was built from the ground up on cheap gimme platinums it pisses me off and I'll get myself banned over it if I have to just to defend myself. I have a lot of cheap gimme platinums. I sure as shit do and I'm not ashamed of it. But look closer. Go all the way down my list and really look at all the other games I've platinumed/100%'ed. Most of what you'll find is games that I DID in fact put a hell of a lot of effort and time into.

Gee, I'm sooo sorry that I don't have shit like Ninja Gaiden and all the Souls games platinumed because, I don't know, from the sounds of it apparently that's the only thing that makes a true trophy hunter, games that are mind-numbingly frustrating and difficult. I truly don't believe I have the skill nor the tolerance threshold to platinum games such as the aforementioned so I never bothered. I go after platinums that I'm confident I can handle and skip the ones I believe are out of my skill range. Not because I'm worried it'll tarnish my game completion percentage but because I have a hair-trigger, volatile temper. I'm tired of replacing electronics and patching the holes in my walls. 

But, yeah, if you want to try and assassinate my character, my profile, I'm going to fight with you tooth and nail over it if I feel I'm in the right and I won't give a shit how far it gets taken either. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

On a side note, I really hope others in this thread don't view me as some kind of asshole. I'm really not. I like to think of myself as a cool, laid back person that is very easy to get along with. But when people come along BLATANTLY attacking my profile and making it seem like my profile was built from the ground up on cheap gimme platinums it pisses me off and I'll get myself banned over it if I have to just to defend myself. I have a lot of cheap gimme platinums. I sure as shit do and I'm not ashamed of it. But look closer. Go all the way down my list and really look at all the other games I've platinumed/100%'ed. Most of what you'll find is games that I DID in fact put a hell of a lot of effort and time into.

Gee, I'm sooo sorry that I don't have shit like Ninja Gaiden and all the Souls games platinumed because, I don't know, from the sounds of it apparently that's the only thing that makes a true trophy hunter, games that are mind-numbingly frustrating and difficult. I truly don't believe I have the skill nor the tolerance threshold to platinum games such as the aforementioned so I never bothered. I go after platinums that I'm confident I can handle and skip the ones I believe are out of my skill range. Not because I'm worried it'll tarnish my game completion percentage but because I have a hair-trigger, volatile temper. I'm tired of replacing electronics and patching the holes in my walls. 

You said a couple of posts before that you wont continue to argue/defend and yet you do so again. Nobody, and I mean nobody, cares about your trophy profile. People are like that because you sir are a paradox. You are gaming, but you loathe gaming and are there just to hear a ding and see that shiny platinum pop. 

I don't care about it really, do what you want, but I see that you are easily triggered and that you, in your mind, are righteous like you have some cause to complete and you will draw people to attack you with that attitude even more and this is not a topic for that. So just chill and move on!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ptirle said:

You said a couple of posts before that you wont continue to argue/defend and yet you do so again. Nobody, and I mean nobody, cares about your trophy profile. People are like that because you sir are a paradox. You are gaming, but you loathe gaming and are there just to hear a ding and see that shiny platinum pop. 

I don't care about it really, do what you want, but I see that you are easily triggered and that you, in your mind, are righteous like you have some cause to complete and you will draw people to attack you with that attitude even more and this is not a topic for that. So just chill and move on!

@MrTacoNinja please see above. There is also no need to reply to this. Start a new thread to defend yourself.

1 hour ago, Ptirle said:

You said a couple of posts before that you wont continue to argue/defend and yet you do so again.

Um... when did I ever say this? Nevermind, I'll answer that for you: never. I said twice that I'm moving on but I've also stated more than once that if people keep quoting me, continuing to attack my profile that I will continue to respond and defend myself. 

1 hour ago, Ptirle said:

Nobody, and I mean nobody, cares about your trophy profile.

Really? It seems like Akrioz, Connorsonicblura, VegaMan-X4, Wild-Arms-R and ZJW44 took quite an interest in it seeing how they're the ones that attacked my profile and what started all this shit in the first place. If no one cares why say anything at all about what I've played and platinumed? Why??? Besides, I care about my profile and no way in hell am I letting anyone talk shit about it. For 8 long years I've worked hard to get to where I am and to get my game completion percentage rating as high as it is (because it used to be atrocious). I take pride in that. All of this isn't because I like to argue and start trouble or because I think I'm "holier than thou" or "righteous" or whatever it was exactly that you said. Not at all. These people deliberately took potshots at my account for no justifiable reason and I took it very personally. Damn straight I did. To me it's like a form of bullying and I don't back down to bullies. Ever.

You didn't see me attacking them because of their likes and dislikes and games they've played, right? But them ridiculing the Ratalaika trash I have on my account is excusable while me defending myself is just me "drawing people to attack me with my attitude", as you stated?  Come on with all that. If I remember correctly you even took a little dig at me as well a while ago? Something to the effect of "People like you really do exist? How exciting!" or something like that. I took it as sarcasm, like a little cheap shot without going too overboard with it. Perhaps I read into it wrong? Perhaps not. But that didn't bother me and I responded with some sarcasm of my own and just let it be. This other shit though? Nah. Not letting it go. The more they run their mouths about my profile the more I'm responding back.

I know this isn't the place for all of this Ptirle. I'm well aware of it. But I'm not the one who started it.

---I just wanted to make a quick edit to say that lets all just drop it. All that's involved. Agreed? I'll gladly move the hell on. Stop quoting me. No more profile attacks. Drop it. Cool? Better yet... Mod. Any mod: Edit and delete all posts that aren't related to the O.P.'s topic.

Edited by MrTacoNinja
  • Like 1