Online Shut Down 10/31/2020

DEI2EK

13 hours ago, jmartinez8089 said:

The Dividend challenge apparently.

Are you sure you checked all challenges? It should be in the wasteland category. You might have just missed it.

It's ok already, was in Wastelang category.

Hello.

I'm nearly done with this platinum as i only have some of the scavenging locations left, my stats match for now.

I'm just worried about two certain things.

My total completed challenge amount in stats doesn't match with my total in the challenges tab. Should i be worried?

Also when i did the last vehicle combat related challenge with a certain archangel in a storm, i may have fast travelled to quickly as i was gonna die. The challenge itself shows as completed but the name (Let's be overly specific) didn't show up on the bottom for "last challenge completed", instead it was the challenge i completed before that showed up. Did i fuck up? Did it fully register? I'm probably worrying to much for this game to glitch on me, but one can only ask.

If someone could give me assurance, thank you

1 hour ago, MaulShadow said:

My total completed challenge amount in stats doesn't match with my total in the challenges tab. Should i be worried?

It may show more challenges completed in your stats due to repeatable challenges maybe?

Should be fine.

1 hour ago, MaulShadow said:

Also when i did the last vehicle combat related challenge with a certain archangel in a storm, i may have fast travelled to quickly as i was gonna die. The challenge itself shows as completed but the name (Let's be overly specific) didn't show up on the bottom for "last challenge completed", instead it was the challenge i completed before that showed up. Did i fuck up? Did it fully register? I'm probably worrying to much for this game to glitch on me, but one can only ask.

If someone could give me assurance, thank you

As long as the challenge shows as "completed", you should be fine.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MaulShadow said:

I did the same challenge as you and ended up in the big nothing and died.. This caused ALL my completed challenges to be rearranged, there was no order anymore, which challenges i completed last. If you scroll through all your 100+ completed challenges, you should see it somewhere. Also 5 minutes after that I completed all projects in the Gutgash stronghold, but the second to last cutscene didn't play and altough I completed all projects, it shows only 3 gears instead of 4.

I was really worried it glitched, but everything was fine. I did the last scrap locations and got the plat.

• Like 2

Finally finished all trophies except one. Now only left with Finish Act 5.

No glitch for the scavenging locations and no glitch for Up To The Task challenges. I thought I had a glitch for the historic collectables where I was missing just one of them (number 47) and luckily with the help of the internet managed to find the missing one at one of the balloon locations. I have no idea how I missed that, as I usually did not leave a location until the 100% scavenged thing popped up, so that was a bit scary for me.

Will finish this one off in the next day or two. Thank goodness this will be behind me. The main game and gameplay was enjoyable and I had fun, but the collectables, scrap and challenges were ridiculous tacked on rubbish to expand the length of the game. Very unnecessary. I hope we don't see too much of this tacked on rubbish going into next gen.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, DysectorZA said:

No glitch for the scavenging locations and no glitch for Up To The Task challenges. I thought I had a glitch for the historic collectables where I was missing just one of them (number 47) and luckily with the help of the internet managed to find the missing one at one of the balloon locations. I have no idea how I missed that, as I usually did not leave a location until the 100% scavenged thing popped up, so that was a bit scary for me.

Will finish this one off in the next day or two. Thank goodness this will be behind me. The main game and gameplay was enjoyable and I had fun, but the collectables, scrap and challenges were ridiculous tacked on rubbish to expand the length of the game. Very unnecessary. I hope we don't see too much of this tacked on rubbish going into next gen.

I guess main story would be about 6-8 hours. So they had to do this crap.

8 hours ago, Demortuus said:

I did the same challenge as you and ended up in the big nothing and died.. This caused ALL my completed challenges to be rearranged, there was no order anymore, which challenges i completed last. If you scroll through all your 100+ completed challenges, you should see it somewhere. Also 5 minutes after that I completed all projects in the Gutgash stronghold, but the second to last cutscene didn't play and altough I completed all projects, it shows only 3 gears instead of 4.

I was really worried it glitched, but everything was fine. I did the last scrap locations and got the plat.

That seems to be a common visual glitch with the Gutgash stronghold, not showing the 4th gear as completed. It's the same with my game as well, but it doesn't cause any issues with platting the game.

1 hour ago, DysectorZA said:

Same here, I was missing a relic in the very first balloon. Then I remembered I was rushing to Jeets and I didn't 100%'d that one.

Bro i'm sure scrap is available. Don't worry you can get platinum, but be careful about glitch make sure you have two saves backup with flash and plus. Because you will got many glitch. Sometime glitch by bio characters or scrap on map " Watch Out " don't die when you loot scrap and when you finish from game make saves don't depend on auto saves. That's what i did. I don't get any glitch, but my friend he play normal and he got a lot of glitch of scrap and bio characters. There is no any solution you will restart new game if you got glitch. It's long grind last trophy challenges. 

Edited by Tiricy

58 minutes ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Is the server really offline now? or since it was halloween no one went in  to pull the plug.

Bad juju to kill something on Halloween...

I just logged in to check because I am still missing one challenge

Good news it still working as I just collected my scraps

• Like 1

On 29-10-2020 at 5:56 AM, AJ_-_808 said:

It may show more challenges completed in your stats due to repeatable challenges maybe?

Should be fine.

As long as the challenge shows as "completed", you should be fine.

On 29-10-2020 at 0:24 PM, Demortuus said:

Thank you both for your assurance, thanks to you i got the plat 2 days ago.

Good luck to everyone who is still trying to get it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Trophy-QTR said:

I just logged in to check because I am still missing one challenge

Good news it still working as I just collected my scraps

Yeah i saw where i was still getting mine this morning. Even though i have the challenge completed it still gave me scrap, so hopefully everyone who is wanting to complete this can still achieve it. 

Not sure if WB support was right or not, but I am still earning scrap as of 9:16 A.M. Central Standard Time (GMT-6). Might be a situation where the servers go off after the weekend like @HuntingFever had mentioned. This is very good news for people who haven’t finished the challenges yet.

Edited by HoorayForTyler

Started @ 26.10 monday morning, on 28.10 evening I already have 4 screw collecting scrap and this morning get it:

Eltwrty-XYAE2lgq.jpg

P.S. I also work, eat, sleep, doing daily stuff and somehow it's seems that could be achieved for 4-6 days with no worries...

Edited by Vynzen
  • Like 3

Are the leaderboards, redeem code feature, and WB Play functionality offline now? If these features are offline, and people are still earning scrap for the challenge, then maybe the scrap challenge isn't connected to the server shutdown after all. If all features are still online, it's too early to tell.