Season 2 Update is out

Fey_Ironclaw

3 hours ago, Sikutai said:

The new round where you have to climb the walls do not work. And with some changes in the older maps there is now more Luck involved than before, even without the Team Games.

only played once but worked fine for me.  Qualified easily.  

Since there is very little new content, they made the right decision to not add trophies.  I was under the impression that most everything would be new for Season 2 but it is 90% the same.  Very little staying power, I checked it out for a few rounds but no real desire to keep playing.

8 hours ago, Booster92BG said:

Yeah, just updated to me too.

New costumes in the store from today btw  (Dragon Hugger Costume Pack)

unreal. The dragon cost real money?

When the game came out, I told myself it would have to take something really cool or special to get me to spent my crowns. Nothing has come up yet. I said a rainbow unicorn or a dragon would get me to spend my crowns. At the time, I already knew about the unicorn costing real money.

When they revealed this update, I was like "woah, no way. The ONE COSTUME I said I'd spend crowns on (other than the unicorn, but that was already out) and it's actually going to be in the first update. I was pretty excited. But then i thought to myself "what if they're stupid and charge real money for it?". 

And here we are. I already told myself I was going to delete the game if they charged real money for the dragon costume. Just deleted it about 2 minutes ago.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ZaPistol said:

So the exploit still working?

i heard they patched it. but i would wait for confirmation from another since it might or might not be true.

they removed the power grab. cant push people off platform in perfect match.

can push em no problem in that one game (the one with the spinning platform).

Edited by kingdrake2

Guys Jump Showdown in this season has become much easier. Unless people grab you, you can easily stay alive until the level ends and then you get a crown. Since it goes so slow, unless you suck massively, you probably won't fall off. This'll probably help with infallible as most people would hate if they got this on a win streak.

Woah, I just played a few rounds of Season 2 “Slime“ playlist and you can actually now lose in Rollout or Perfect Match by getting bumped off.  

This never happened to me in Season 1, sure there were grabbers but they weren’t effective.  Now they have changed the physics where someone just running full speed into you really sends you flying.  It will make Infallible more difficult/risky for anyone going for that. 

15 hours ago, da-Noob123 said:

Did they add a stats section in season 2 by chance? I have no intention of going for Infallible (especially being broken last I heard) but if, for example, I knew exactly how many more customization items I needed for 40 bought or x number of 1st places, I might clean those up.

Nope

6 minutes ago, Nightstream88 said:

Think I officially hate the slime survivors mode
Everyone seems to be grabbing a lot for some reason.
Got pretty annoying in block party.

It's not just slime survivors, I'm getting a bit fed up with all the grabbing in the main show too. I think they should create a Grabby Island similar to the Cheater Island they had before, where all the people excesively grabbing in the single player rounds can all play together.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StacFace92 said:

It's not just slime survivors, I'm getting a bit fed up with all the grabbing in the main show too. I think they should create a Grabby Island similar to the Cheater Island they had before, where all the people excesively grabbing in the single player rounds can all play together.

They should add an extra show, where you can grab only in tail games :)

Or even better, a show with no grab at all, and no more tail games neither (where people get your tails from 20 meters and you don't get one when you actually catch someone ... because of epic lag ^^')