Servers closing on December 31, 2020.

pMk2k

23 minutes ago, lucky0ne16 said:

so is there only 1 online trophy, i just did the 1 online trophy in the game, would i miss out on the 100 percent in this game or is there only the 1 online trophy in the game

Just 1, Repaid in blood, you already have it, so from now on you can get the 100% without any problem.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HoorayForTyler said:

I love coming back to this thread to see the same questions being asked over and over and over again. Do y’all have the inability to read? Lol

i just asked a question, yes i have read all the topics about  it, just wanted to double make sure about it, i just came back on here and didn't see the past posts

15 minutes ago, lucky0ne16 said:

i just asked a question, yes i have read all the topics about  it, just wanted to double make sure about it, i just came back on here and didn't see the past posts

Quite the contradiction ? I just don’t understand the repetitive questions is all. Any other page on this forum topic answers any and all questions regarding which trophy is unobtainable after the server shutdown, so it just seems silly to keep asking them. 

Edited by HoorayForTyler

6 hours ago, Secretfoo said:

I could be wrong here but I actually think it's either dependent on which version you're playing (standard or GOTY) or it's just random for every person at which point in the game it unlocks, in my initial playthrough of the standard edition after the first Ratbag mission it didn't seem to unlock as I had been advancing time ~20 times afterwards and still nothing so I continued on with the main story and immediately unlocked them after entering the second area of the game. I'm now running through GOTY edition and I immediately unlocked it (with just one "advance time") after clearing the first Ratbag mission, with only the first row of talents unlocked still.

I recently 100%'d the standard edition on PS4 and got them immediately after the first Ratbag mission. Played enough on the GOTY edition to get vendetta missions so it may not be a specific trigger. I'm just glad I didn't have to play that far to get the second "Repaid in Blood". 

11 hours ago, Secretfoo said:

I could be wrong here but I actually think it's either dependent on which version you're playing (standard or GOTY) or it's just random for every person at which point in the game it unlocks, in my initial playthrough of the standard edition after the first Ratbag mission it didn't seem to unlock as I had been advancing time ~20 times afterwards and still nothing so I continued on with the main story and immediately unlocked them after entering the second area of the game. I'm now running through GOTY edition and I immediately unlocked it (with just one "advance time") after clearing the first Ratbag mission, with only the first row of talents unlocked still.

It is the normal edition, I had also done the first Ratbag mission and was constantly updating the map by advancing it everytime I grew in power. I also have to mention that I had a profile in which I had myself get killed a day earlier to see when (if) it would become available.

And like I mentioned earlier when I grew in power to get to tier 2 I got a message in my screen telling me Vendetta mission were available with the very easy level 3 captain from my other profile.

So for those confused on unlocking Vendetta Missions still. There's basically two requirements I've found Reforging the Towers and completing Rat Bag's first mission.

After reforging all the towers and completing his first mission I had a Vendetta pop up immediately after. I've seen alot of guides online mention a second area so I'm assuming that means one could get them as early as reforging two towers and doing his mission.

If you still don't have a Vendetta try having someone on your friends list die a few times to captains. Make sure your online obviously to get them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nighcisama said:

A few hours tops. You do a few story missions and the vendetta missions will pop up all over the place, then just kill the orc and you have it. If you want to get the dlc trophies as well to be on the safe side, they require a lot more time.

So that's maybe around 10-15 hours?

Checked the DLC trophies and it looks like they don't have multiplayer trophies. Okay time to get the game now. lol

33 minutes ago, LIoyd__Knight said:

So that's maybe around 10-15 hours?

Checked the DLC trophies and it looks like they don't have multiplayer trophies. Okay time to get the game now. lol

Probably much quicker if you focus on the main missions and keep looking for Vendettas to pop up. Read that one appears quicker if you have friends playing the game, not sure it is true though, it appeared rather quick for me.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, LIoyd__Knight said:

If I'm going to play this right now, what's the approximate time to get this trophy?

Vendetta trophy about 2 hours roughly

The dlc trophies that are still obtainable offline are the hardest in the game and will take a few hours of trial and error for both more than likely

Uploading your save to cloud/USB makes the trials easier but they’re still time consuming and require planning and patience

18 minutes ago, AnGEIHisPANo said:

I dont want to scare anyone but I dont get any Vendettas at all anymore. I did got a few but not anymore. I'm 98% done on my campaign and I just need 25 rune trophy and to finish the game. Servers closed already?

Did one less than an hour ago and got issued another one immediately after.

People need to stop freaking out over this.