[EU] New sale. Biggest easy plat sale ever?

SiC

1 hour ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Quite a few games i'm interested in with very low prices :holy: I'm looking at some games from Artifex Mundi, "POWGI" and those FMV.

But i didn't see a sales page yet in the shop and it's 4 pm in my country. They used to be online at 3 pm or even earlier. I checked mobile and web ?

Eventide 3

Queen's Quest 3/4

Uncharted Tides

Alphaset by POWGI

Another POWGI game i miss :lol:

Inside

The Infectious Madness of Dr. Dekker

1 minute ago, Squarevii87 said:

Strange that ps4 store hasn't updated yet

I had a look earlier & there's no new section, but if you look at the 'All Deals' on the right, they will be there - Just a bit down the list (as the other stuff comes first).

Alternatively, if you know what you want, you can just search for them individually & they should be reduced. ?

9 minutes ago, lesk8vaincra said:

Is it normal that we can't buy the games from the PS store?  and dont even see their price?

I havent been on the PS store since its update

I'm looking from my computer

I had a similar problem last night. Log off from your account and sign in again, it should work.

2 hours ago, Forrest_01 said:

I had a look earlier & there's no new section, but if you look at the 'All Deals' on the right, they will be there - Just a bit down the list (as the other stuff comes first).

Alternatively, if you know what you want, you can just search for them individually & they should be reduced. ?

Well i looked on psn app at deals and there's no sale page yet. They removed the wishlist and i don't know exactly what i want to buy so i like to look through the entire list of deals. But after all the changes in psn i went to spielekauf.de to see the entire list what's on the sale. I still don't know for sure what i'm gonna buy and i don't have enough money on the account anything right away so i'll do later. Maybe tomorrow

2 hours ago, JNSpradlin said:

Any Ultra Rare plats in this mess?

Nex Machina is on sale in the US store, which is a ~3.3% plat and is pretty fun.

Not really ultra rare, but still pretty fun and challenging are Hand of Fate and Hand of Fate 2.

There are a few that popped up on my wishlist:

• Deponia Doomsday
  • Beholder
  • Human: Fall Flat
  • Slay the Spire
  • Orba Dinn
Edited by Grotz99

Wow now this sale is awesome.

BUYS

Nexomon

Outer Wilds

Kentucky Route Zero

Return of the Obra Dinn

MAYBES

Void Bastards (really want this but could drop a few more £)

Children of Morta (Only not a cert cos my backlog is huge)

Indivisible (See above)

PIillars of the Earth (im reading the book at the minute, might get the game to go along side it)

And damn theres like a tonne i could add too. Excellent sale. One of the best in a while. Well done.

Edited by punkshepherd
Fun

15 hours ago, ahmedelebiary said:

Thoughts on Gris ? checked gameplay and I'm absolutely loving the looks of it, the art design and soundtrack in particular.

Gris is really good. The soundtrack is amazing, the controls feel really comfortable and it looks fab.

it’s one of those games you can sit down and play for an afternoon and just get lost in!

• Like 3

23 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

So they should block 2 of your 7 plats... It's hilarious when someone says something like this on a trophy site. Especially when they have easy plats themselves. 

What you on about Indies are on sale every time... It's just this one is all indies. I saw 800 i expected a load of big discounts on some AAA games before PS5 is out. 

I'm talking about games where you have to spend only about 1-2 hours to get plat. If you feel like a boss with 100+ plats where 90% are trash - idc, but for me you are not a real trophy hunter.

PS.: I've got about 15 plats on all  of my accounts, and only 2 of them were fast and easy to get. I'm proud of 13 others, which took me much more time to get.

Nothing like gatekeeping about being a trophy hunter...

Anyways, there's a couple of title in this I've heard good things about (Dead Cells being the main one) so I may pick that up. Also, the amount of VR titles is good as I've been looking to try something new with it. Golf is getting boring and I don't really have the space to fully enjoy Gorn - not without smashing into my desk. Fair few "easy" trophy games for those that are don't have a problem with that. Seem to remember quite enjoying stuff like Fullblast for the short time I played it.

Prefer sales like this over the "EA/Ubisoft/publishers" kind. More likely to be stuff that appeals to more people.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AgentSmiz said:

Nothing like gatekeeping about being a trophy hunter...

As I said idc about what you play. My 1st post in this topic was about fact that Sony don't care about what throphies games have and I'm not gonna change that opinion - stupid 1 hour games destroyed weight of platinium trophy. For me plat is a prize for my hard work of exploaring game, getting all collectibles etc. You might have other opinion and I'm OK with that.

On 11/4/2020 at 7:35 AM, Gommes_ said:

Sure, things like Celeste, Dead Cells, Hyperlight Drifter and such. But games like Foxy Land and such? Come on...

There were a lot of bad 8 bit/16 bit games back then too. Angry Video Game Nerd showcased those bad games perfectly. 

Foxy Land is just part of a trend to cash in on the 8 bit/16 bit nostalgia. That’s why I like stuff like Transistor, it’s indie enough yet it doesn’t rip off all time classics like Super Mario Bros or Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. 

Edited by Spaz
  • Like 1

It's interesting not keeping up on weekly releases. Every sale I'm greeted with games I've never seen before that look pretty good, but then have to see who the publisher is. Then weigh getting a game I think looks interesting against the usual suspects giving people crap about easy platinum games. It's an odd time to be into games, gotta say.

Nex Machina and Deponia: Doomsday are both great choices, high recommendations from me.

Edited by Jelly Soup