Vita Playstation Store errors?

merciful84

4 hours ago, iTsEmilyXD said:

Is anyone else now furiously downloading their library in case this happens again? 

I feel like buying a spare memory card to download the rest of my unfinished games, there’s a store near my house selling 8gb memory cards for £10 so it’s mighty tempting.

Already did that back in 2016, but only for the purchased games. I still have to grab the Plus titles... xD and i have like 163 of them. And a 8GB card...

Edited by Lance_87

14 hours ago, iTsEmilyXD said:

Is anyone else now furiously downloading their library in case this happens again? 

I feel like buying a spare memory card to download the rest of my unfinished games, there’s a store near my house selling 8gb memory cards for £10 so it’s mighty tempting.

What store is selling the memory cards? I have an 8gb and a 16gb but would need so many more to store the hundred games I have bought but not yet played.

Part of the problem is physical Vita games are awfully expensive, due to limited supply. 

With PS3 games I basically bought used on either eBay or some retailer out there that sold them cheap. With Vita games, I often find I have to pay around $25 - 30 for some of them when I can save a bunch of money buying the same games off the PS Store. 

I often find buying physical much cheaper with the PS3, with the Vita it’s the opposite. The stores are barely maintained at all at this point, making grabbing digital games for the few of us still playing on these consoles a real pain in the ass. 

• Like 3

On 2020/12/4 at 8:23 PM, Spaz said:

With PS3 games I basically bought used on either eBay or some retailer out there that sold them cheap. With Vita games, I often find I have to pay around $25 - 30 for some of them when I can save a bunch of money buying the same games off the PS Store. 

Sorry to ask, but do you buy brand new cartridge or pre-owned/used cartridge for PS Vita?

I have a GB (UK) account and just bought a game so I could share my feedback with you all.

Bought game from Vita store using Mastercard credit card. No issues. Game is downloading as we speak. The whole buying process took about ten seconds.

So, no issues on this side, maybe it was an intermittent fault,

New webstore is a joke, I constantly have to press "Try again" when adding things to basket but that ultimately works fine as well.

• 3 weeks later...

I currently cannot sign in on the Vita. I put in my correct email and password and I’m met with the following..... ‘The sign-in ID or password is not correct’ (NP-2068-6)

My email and password are correct and they work on all other devices (PS4,PS5)

I know they were issues signing in a few weeks back with Vita but it got sorted. Anyone have any ideas or experienced something similar? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2020 at 7:23 PM, markytonline83 said:

I currently cannot sign in on the Vita. I put in my correct email and password and I’m met with the following..... ‘The sign-in ID or password is not correct’ (NP-2068-6)

My email and password are correct and they work on all other devices (PS4,PS5)

I know they were issues signing in a few weeks back with Vita but it got sorted. Anyone have any ideas or experienced something similar? 

Exact same boat as you....keeps telling me my password is incorrect even though it is not......

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/01/2021 at 10:47 AM, PawCat said:

Exact same boat as you....keeps telling me my password is incorrect even though it is not......

Hadn’t used my Vita or PS3 in years and dug them out and tried to sign in again yesterday and had the same issue.

found out I had to log on to my SEN web account and generate a new one time device password for them which worked so both now able to connect again  so try that.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/17/2021 at 3:06 AM, DazzaFett said:

Hadn’t used my Vita or PS3 in years and dug them out and tried to sign in again yesterday and had the same issue.

found out I had to log on to my SEN web account and generate a new one time device password for them which worked so both now able to connect again  so try that.

How do you do that?

On 02/12/2020 at 5:03 AM, merciful84 said:

Is anyone else having issues accessing their download list or downloading anything for that matter from the Vita's Playstation Store? I can access it but continue to get this error when trying to download anything:

"Could not connect to Playstation Network within the time limir. (NP-2245-3)"

Trophy sychning and everything else seems to work.

Had a few issues with the time limit error over the last few days.

I just tried going now, in buying a game and downloading it and it seems to be working fine (EU region).

When it was playing up before I just shut the Store down and reopened it, which seemed to fix it.

I've never turned my Vita off, I keep it on standby so I'm not sure if the errors were to do with staying inside the Store for a long period of time?

On 13/2/2021 at 2:33 AM, Thomas2400 said:

I'm going to lose it in a minute, I'm getting error code NP-9948-0 so I can't download some games I've just bought 

Sony had no problem taking my money though did they

Disable 2FA. Doesn't work anymore on old-gen systems and EU accounts, you cannot download anything with it enabled.

16 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

Disable 2FA. Doesn't work anymore on old-gen systems and EU accounts, you cannot download anything with it enabled.

Might a weird thing that affects some accounts and not others. I have a UK account and have had no issues whatsoever with 2FA on PS3 and Vita, and have still been able to download things fine, though the last time I did was about 2-3 weeks ago now on PS3, so not sure if it's still fine at this current moment or not, don't really have anything I need to download to check either.

13 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

I have 2FA activated and I managed to download a game on my vita just fine today with my UK account.

Then i don't really know what the hell is going on.

I have three accounts, one is EU (Italy), the others are US and JP (i keep them due to freebies like themes and things like that). I have 2FA enabled on the US/JP accounts and everything is fine, i have redownloaded some PS3 themes/avatars. But the EU one, well... many issues with 2FA enabled. I cannot even use automatic DNS setup anymore. It wasn't necessary to use a manual DNS before. I'm forced to use OpenDNS or the Google one.

Edited by Lance_87

20 hours ago, Dwightsarmy14 said:

How do you do that?

To enable a Device that you have not used in a long time (PS3, VITA etc)  Log into your PSN account on a PC or tablet. Then click on your Profile Avatar which will be at the top right of the screen and then select Account Settings. This will take you to the new SEN portal. From here on the left hand side look down towards the bottom of the list and select Device Management. You should then see all the various consoles you have used on your PSN account. From here you can Activate or deactivate devices.

I had a weird sign in error though managed to get a PSP game I was after for a while. It was on my Australian account.

But honestly, I have a few weird anomalies on my account on Vita. IDK, I recently sold a PSTV and think I may have left some account details. Probably not related to other peoples problems.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So I can access the store and the download list, but whenever I try to download any game, I get error code NP-9975-0

All other online actions (syncing trophies, uploading/downloading save files, etc) do work correctly

I made sure my Vita was activated.

I restarted the Vita multiple times.

I signed out then signed in again.

I disconnected from network then connected back again.

I rebuilt database.

I even rebooted the whole damn console.

No change, still error code NP-9975-0

Does anyone know how to solve that?