Cyberpunk 2077 Trophy List Revealed (Trophy Thoughts)

PhantomFear94

Update: PowerPyx now also confirming

According to the below source, it appears that the achievement/trophy list is now available on GOG (minus secrets). Nothing appears to have spoilers.

30 Known Achievement/Trophy List (Excluding 14 Hidden, Presumably Related to Story)

·        City Lights – Complete all Gigs and NCPD Scanner Hustles in City Centre

·        Mean Streets – Complete all Gigs and NCPD Scanner Hustles in Heywood

·        Little Tokyo – Complete all Gigs and NCPD Scanner Hustles in Westbrook

·        The Wasteland - Complete all Gigs and NCPD Scanner Hustles in the Badlands

·        Greetings from Pacifica! – Complete all Gigs and NCPD Scanner Hustles in Pacifica

·        The Jungle – Complete all Gigs and NCPD Scanner Hustles in Santa Domingo

·        It’s Elementary – Complete all Gigs and NCPD Scanner Hustles in Watson

·        Full Body Conversation – Install at least one implant in each system and body part

·        Right Back At Ya – Kill or incapacitate an enemy who threw a grenade at you

·        The Wandering Fool – Find all tarot graffiti

·        Autojack – Buy all vehicles available for purchase

·        Frequent Flyer – Find all fast travel dataterms

·        Gun Fu – Kill or incapacitate 3 enemies in quick succession with a revolver or pistol in close combat

·        Gunslinger – Shoot an enemy grenade in mid-air with a revolver

·        Master Crafter – Craft 3 legendary items

·        I Am The Law – Complete all Cyberpsycho sighting

·        Christmas Tree Attack – Complete a Breach Protocol with a Minimum of 3 daemons uploaded

·        The Quick and the Dead – Kill or incapacitate 50 enemies while time is slowed

·        Must Be Rats – Perform the Distract Enemies Quickhack 30 times without drawing attention to yourself

·        Breathtaking – Collect all Items That Once Belonged to Johnny Silverhand

·        Daemon in the Shell – Kill or incapacitate 3 enemies within one “Detonate Grenade” quickhack

·        Stanislavski’s Method – Use a dialogue option related to V’s life path 10 times

·        Ten out of Ten – Reach the max level in any skill

·        Rough Landing – While berserk cyberware is active, perform a Superhero Landing to kill or incapacitate 2 enemies

·        The World – Complete the main storyline

·        True Solider – Kill or incapacitate 300 enemies using ranged weapons

·        True Warrior – Kill or incapacitate 100 enemies using melee weapons

·        Two Heads, One Bullet – Kill or incapacitate 2 enemies with the same sniper rifle shot

·        V for Vendetta – After reviving yourself with Second Heart, kill or incapacitate the enemy who killed you

·        Legend of the Afterlife – Reach max Street Cred

Original Source: 

There are 44 achievements, which matches the 45 trophies in this dev/tester tweet, as well as the list being within the GOG client, so I think this is very likely to be legit. As always, if found to be false, will find a mod to close. 

Edited by PhantomFear94
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

It will definitely be a Ubisoft type of platinum, unless some of the hidden trophies are missable and related to side quests, like in Witcher 3. But yeah, can't wait to play it eventually, might even go for it twice if it doesn't require more than 100 hours.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CyberProAssassin said:

Looks easy enough was expecting a "Complete the game on hard" or something but thankfully thats not the case its a nice easy fun platinum 1f601.png1f44c.png

I was hoping for a trophy for the hardest difficulty actually. Could still be one of the hidden trophies though since those aren't confirmed yet. 

Edited by Killbomb

7 hours ago, sh4d0wzcs said:

Looks simple, disappointed in the Platinum trophy just name Platinum , could've done some cool like "you're breathtaking" or whatever.

Still won't stop me from playing this game when it gets the PS5 upgrade.

6 hours ago, xZoneHunter said:

Breathtaking
Collect all items that once belonged to Johnny Silverhand.

Nice.

I thought about the plat title when I first saw the list and was disappointed.

My initial name I thought for the Platinum with a play on Night City was ‘You Own The Night’. 

I know devs aren’t arsed about trophies, but The Witcher III’s plat ‘Limits of the Possible’ was very good!

• Like 1