All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Just noticed that the X block has a jump pad.
  3. I just can’t do it. I’ve unlocked every trophy except for the combat challenge ones. I just can’t get the hang of maintaining a combo or even using every technique in a single combo. It’s just making me rage. I love everything else about this game but these challenges can eat a dick.
  4. My entire profile has gone private after my last profile update. I've never hidden any trophies/games, never changed any privacy settings, this something that's more widespread or have I been hit by an unfortunate bug of some kind? EDIT: This has only happened to me here, on any other trophy website (PSN100, PSNTL, Pocket) my profile is fine after updating.
  5. #13,474 Minit (PS4) LEGEND (UNLOCK ALL OTHER TROPHIES)
  6. #510 Minit (PS4) LEGEND (UNLOCK ALL OTHER TROPHIES)
  7. If I have dlc on another account and game have physically or from other account I can’t play dlc on this game?
  8. @Eyjabria No love for Partitio? I could listen to his theme song all day. It's so good!!
  9. do you suggest we play the dlc fresh everytime? what about the main game? is it ok to finish the playthrough on the main game first?
  10. @SpadesOfDarkness thanks gamer, how many players do you recommend? Congrats on the plat btw
  11. Hello ! If someone has a hint for this trophy, I'll take it
  12. Thanks for this! I will take it as my guide. I like what I am reading here and the difficulty is kind of encouraging. 2-3 hours only? I guess I will try to play a game blind for once.
  13. I have started a gaming session for today (10/05/2024) for anyone who also needs this trophy, after this date feel free to use this thread for any future people also trying to get the trophy.
  14. This is a faster method for Predator claims (reposted from user rmhook) Set up a party with your main (Predator) and second console (Fireteam member). If you don’t have a second console, a boosting partner works fine too. Modify the reinforcements to 10 and add three other fireteam bots. Any other modifiers are up to you but I would at the very least remove all ammo from the Fireteam. The goal is for the Predator to obtain claims by killing the bots, then the second account would reinforce. This is repeated over again until all 10 reinforcements are depleted, then kill the second account to end the match. You can obtain 34 claims per match with this method, which means all claims trophies can completed within 30 matches when starting from scratch. There is one downside to this method, the second account may prevent the claims trophies from popping. The upside is that the game will keep count of all actions. So if you’ve reached the correct amount of claims for a trophy, then your next match should be against bots only (no second account) and the trophies will trigger. If a trophy doesn’t pop, it’s likely that you haven’t reached the required amount of claims.
  15. There is a guide on TechRaptor actually
  16. I finished Octopath Traveler 2's epilogue yesterday. Looks like I got a "symbol of completion" to the title screen even though I didn't do the superboss yet. Pretty satisfying ending for the game but I prefer how the first game did it. This lacked the same kind of "mind blown" effect. My favorite stories were probably Ochette's and Castti's. Hikari's route had one particularly good and memorable moment but otherwise it felt too much like a traditional cookie cutter JRPG royalty story to me. Alrond was a fantastically entertaining side character and Temenos is just a hilarious contrast to what you'd expect from a cleric type character. Anyways, I went to the last side quest I have left (superboss) and it didn't go well. It was downright brutal - I couldn't even clear the first phase on my first 3 or 4 tries. Looks like I'm going to need a guide for this one and possibly some grinding. Flashbacks to the first game except I think this is even harder.
  17. Today
  18. I have not tested the access to dlc yet with a new game cause I am afraid to lose miles progress cause of another save file corruption (already happened at least twice). So I will first drive 1000 miles offline to secure my platinum (hopefully 😃) and try later to delete everything and start from scratch. By the way I am on PS5, digital version.
  19. …I think they heard you say this and have since made the grind so much worse. According to another thread.
  20. I'm pretty sure it's because the Krafton save overloaded my cloud save when I died in Chapter 4 and when I redownloaded the cloud save I went through continue rather than load save. I was unaware there were autosaves for this difficulty via Krafton cloud. Although I could be wrong this seems most likely. If the game wasn't so buggy and slow on PS4 then these trophies wouldn't be half as bad.
  21. Platinum N0# 3082 - The Artful Escape (PS4) Platinum N0# 3083 - The Artful Escape (PS5)
  22. Genuinely thought I wouldn't make it, but I just finished the main story line. Thank you for the opportunity!
  23. The Oregon Trail (PS4) OREGON CITY Reach Oregon
  24. Are you running latest script version? Doesn’t look like it 👀
  1. Load more activity