The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2021

7 hours ago, Arcesius said:

Hey all! 

I promised some update regarding the second organization to get half of the raised money as a donation, so here we go! :) 

Personally, one of my biggest passions (besides, you know... games 1f605.png) has always been music. It is not strange, my mother herself makes a living with music, and so I was already born into a musical world, so to speak. So it was clear to me from the beginning that my pick would be an organization that uses music to do great things. But it had to be an organization that works on a global scale, given that we are raising money as a diverse group from all over the world, which I think is fantastic! 

And with that, my pick is the following (together with a quote taken directly from their page): 

Musicians Without Borders - War Divides, Music Connects

And if you care to watch a small clip introducing the work of these fantastic people, look no further!

I hope you all can stand behind our choices. As of now, the BEGINNING OF MAY, we are already at incredible 857€! Like.. how?!? :D I'm speechless, I'm blown away... and I'm greatful for your feedback, your constructive critizism, your writeups and your participation in general. 

Keep having fun! 

P.S. @Copanele could you please update the OP with the second organization :) Thanks!  

Wow, what an absolutely phenomenal choice!! Music has always been such a huge part of my life and I couldn't be happier being able to game towards another fantastic cause. How amazing that we are already past halfway to the goal ? Well played everyone, and cheers!

• Like 2

Haven't updated in a bit but I am still in this.  After I finish Jak and Daxter next week I'd like to have Epic Mickey 2 be #100 for me.  Try to step up my game in terms of platinum difficulty for my second 100.

Also knocked the story out for Fancy Pants Adventures.  Not a fan of how floaty the platforming feels but oh well.  Will try to finish that after Epic Mickey 2.  Then on to finishing Castlestorm.

On 12/23/2020 at 10:55 PM, Kishnabe said:

1st Tier:

Tennis World Tour (PS4) : 0.88% UR   20% Done

Street Fighter X Tekken (Vita) : 1.19% UR  88% Done

Penny-Punching Princess (Vita) : 3.40% UR  94% Done 

Dragon Quest Heroes II (PS4) : 4.38% UR 5% Done 

Rocket Arena (PS4): 4.57 % UR  28% Done

Swapping Dragon Quest Heroes 2 with Fall Guys.

• Like 1

Tier 1

1. Jump king (3.11%) - 0 - 21%  Swapping for Fall Guys, Jump king is too boring and anger inducing to the point that I am procrastinating playing other games because of it.

2. Titan souls - (1.87%) - 0

3. Surgeon Simulator (0.58%) - 0

4. Moonlighter - (3.19%) - 0

5. Lovecrafts untold stories (0.76%) - 17%

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AuburnDRM said:

I ended up hopping onto Ys Origin and that's going surprisingly well as I've heard some issues with this game. All I have left in that one is 2 more Nightmare playthroughs and hitting max level on a Very Easy playthrough (which is just a bit of a grind). 

Man I just get jealous when I read stuff like this ?. 

Did you have any game crashes during boss rush at all?

How many times did you die in total during your successful boss rush?

Do you have a physical or digital version of the game?

Am I the most unlucky Ys Origin player ever?

So many questions...

Congrats though!

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Baker said:

Man I just get jealous when I read stuff like this 1f602.png

Did you have any game crashes during boss rush at all?

How many times did you die in total during your successful boss rush?

Do you have a physical or digital version of the game?

Am I the most unlucky Ys Origin player ever?

So many questions...

Congrats though!

I appreciate it! I know how you feel as I'm going through similar issues with Fenix Furia, and it's definitely not fun.

I haven't had any crashes with the game in general yet. I'm not sure how many times I died, but the whole run took about 1.5h using Hugo EX. I'm playing the digital version on a PS4 Pro. I was definitely getting worried after throwing a bunch of attempts at Dalles that it would end up crashing.

• Like 1