Your most proud platinum trophy

CaveBear912

4 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I actually totally believe this is true - for one simple reason - I never had any issue with it.

Haha! That’s awesome. Unfortunately for me I didn’t have the luck. ☹️ I didn’t really have the skill either. The platforming is not really that hard at all but like I mentioned above I’d only been trophy hunting for about 6 months and iirc it was my first 2D side scrolling/platformer type of game. I think all I’d really played up until that point was 3D AAA games. I remember finding the death mode pretty frustrating and I just wasn’t having much fun, so I put it down and next thing you know several years have passed by lol.

I’m sure if I sat down now I could finish it in an afternoon or an evening. I just need a little kick in the ass! I’m definitely going to add it to my backlog challenge list for the fall so I am forced to commit to it. 

36 minutes ago, LegendExeter said:

I own all 3 of the games, yet these games while somewhat fun have always kind of bugged me.  They seem disorganized and all over the place.  I'm probably going to have to do what @dieselmanchild is planning and literally force myself to plat the LBP's so they can just get off my list.  I honestly would rather play GT5 without a plat, then do LBP's, it just annoys me sometimes.

I should do the same with LBP 1. It’s been sitting in my backlog for a couple years but I’m always putting it off as the online stuff looks super obnoxious. There’s a lot of weird trophies like getting 50 people to rate your map and play your levels.

I’ve also heard the LBP servers have been under attack lately and it makes me wonder if these games could possibly be on their last legs. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LegendExeter said:

Nice job.

I own all 3 of the games, yet these games while somewhat fun have always kind of bugged me.  They seem disorganized and all over the place.  I'm probably going to have to do what @dieselmanchild is planning and literally force myself to plat the LBP's so they can just get off my list.  I honestly would rather play GT5 without a plat, then do LBP's, it just annoys me sometimes.

Thanks!

And I mean you're right. The LBP plat is annoying at some moments. Ace all levels, finding all prizes bubbles and those online trophies... You should earn all the online trophies once the servers are back online. Definitely a long plat ?

Edited by insaneeeRob
  • Like 1

So far, it's Deus Ex: Mankind Divided because... well, it's an ultra rare platinum trophy, and its rarity has been increasing :awesome:. It's not a frustratingly difficult game, but it surely is challenging and requires some commitment, especially that (in)famous Breach Mode. xD

It's very hard to decide, so I'll just highlight some.

I'm rather proud of my platinum sets. What I mean is I have every platinum in the Ratchet & Clank series (PS3, Vita versions separately + PlayStation AllStars Battle Royale), and the Soulsborne series (Demon's Souls and Dark Souls 1-2 on PS3, Dark Souls trilogy, Sekiro, Bloodborne on PS4, although Demon's Souls PS5 is still missing).

I'm not as proud but I don't know, glad that I was able to endure the grind in Dragon Quest Heroes II, Final Fantasy XIII and Rogue Galaxy.

My three rarest platinums aren't really that special, although I'm quite proud of them as they took skill, focus and time: Grand Kingdom (1% tier), Soulcalibur V (2% tier) and Resident Evil: Revelations 2 (3% tier).

And I'm really fond of the platinums for the Baldur's Gate games, because those are old favorites.

• Like 1

Bo3 for me because when i got my ps4 i hadn't owned a console or had time for gaming since N64.  I wasn't use to having enemies all around me.  I was use to side scrolling type games mainly.  I also wan't really all that use to 12 plus buttons on the controller.  I wan't use to the controls for shooters.  I was way out of practice.  I thought zombies felt like an arcade game that required you to add 25c to keep playing every minute or so.  I had no idea about EE's.  didn't know what the point was.  I had never played a game online.  I went 2 and 18 regularly in online mp for a few days,  people were fast and I was just trying to figure out how to toss my grenade. 5 yers later almost after Gorod Krovi was fixed I was a major player in getting the EE done, go figure.  I had came along way.   Although it may not be my best platinum i'm proud I stuck it through and realized my growth as a modern day gamer through playing that game.  I continue to get better. 

• Like 1

The platinum trophy I m the most proud of is Super Meat Boy. 

After 26323 deaths, I managed to earn the platinum trophy.

The no-death runs in every world are very stressfull and it s really easy to fail at any moment. 

I thought for years that I will perhaps never unlock this. But for 2 months I can say that I ve done it.

I m not affraid of any other trophy now ??

Edited by raphi_boss67
  • Like 3

22 hours ago, ChanelOberlin494 said:

Dead by Daylight. There’s a tonne of grinding involved but there’s also a fair few extremely rare trophies that require a ridiculous level of skill.

Hardest Platinum I’ve ever got and boosting doesn’t help with any of the properly hard trophies. It’s all fully skill dependant which is why I’m not surprised it has such a low completion rate on here. 

DBD is a boostable game I have no idea why you think it's not.

59 minutes ago, DivineAlice said:

DBD is a boostable game I have no idea why you think it's not.

No. It’s not. Some of the survivor stuff is boostable with a full group of 4. Most of the Killer stuff you either have to do entirely alone or spend hours on end searching for a single game where you somehow manage to find your ‘boosting group’ 

Think before you spout your false shit in future.