Mass Effect Legendary Edition

5 minutes ago, bjenn_x said:

Strange that the trophy list names have Legendary Edition as a prefix. Using that kind of thing is added after the game's name.

Yeah. It’ll be a bugger for alphabetising. ?

Also, why haven’t they shown up on this site yet? Anyone know?

3 hours ago, VeldinX said:

Yeah. It’ll be a bugger for alphabetising. ?

Also, why haven’t they shown up on this site yet? Anyone know?

I was just wondering the same thing. They have been on exophase for a few days now, but still nothing on PNSP yet.

19 hours ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

Any missables to be aware of?

There's one I can think of in Mass Effect 1, but it's kinda spoilery.

Spoiler

If you kill Wrex, we are not friends, nor will we bang. I'll be forced to only bang Jim Ryan. Which I'm still surprisingly okay with.

Though, now that I think about it, that trophy that I'm thinking of isn't solely for that situation. I'm pretty sure you can make it proc at the very end of the game as well. Which is also a spoiler. 

Basically... just spec into charm or intimidate in Mass Effect 1. Most people tend to play Paragon. I can't wait to go full Renegade.

Edited by Valyrious
  • Like 1

They lowered some of the thresholds for some paragon and renegade actions in ME2. That much has been confirmed. They may have done it for parts one and three as well, but I don't remember reading that anywhere yet. I hope they did. A big reason I like my second playthrough on a ME character more is the freedom to act a little more morally grey and not get locked out of shit because I'm not min/maxing "morality".

Edited by nyarLOLhotep

1 hour ago, bjenn_x said:

Don't worry, they prefixed all the trophy descriptions in the main game lists with MEx: is can you get confused ?

Or they simply named it so, because it is the "Legendary Edition's version of Mass Effect 1, 2 or 3"?
Maybe we just have to wait for the other 2 trophy lists to finally see the big picture of naming :D.

Edited by Geridian

4 hours ago, Geridian said:

Or they simply named it so, because it is the "Legendary Edition's version of Mass Effect 1, 2 or 3"?
Maybe we just have to wait for the other 2 trophy lists to finally see the big picture of naming :D.

The lists have been available for several days on other sites. Besides I was referring to trophy descriptions ?

16 hours ago, BlueDragonRR said:

Looks like quite a few people are going to skip over this list since it has no Platinum trophy. Which means the rarity of the Insanity trophies will be higher. Excellent.

????????????????????

It has three platinum trophies... lol.

6 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Mind showing where so we can read it?

I don't know where it's been shown, but I can confirm that the "use power x times" trophies now *do* count when you tell your squadmates to use powers, even though it didn't count this in the original games.