NP-2125-0 error on Trophy App

anilcanballi

Looks like Sony is having large scale issues with many different parts of their online infrastructure. People are also reporting Share Play and Remote Play issues. My trophy sync on PS Vita stopped working as well even though I had no issues in the morning. There's not much left to do, just be patient.

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Looks like Sony is having large scale issues with many different parts of their online infrastructure. People are also reporting Share Play and Remote Play issues. My trophy sync on PS Vita stopped working as well even though I had no issues in the morning. There's not much left to do, just be patient.

@VSmoL see we definitely aren't the only ones having issues! Seems to be a systemwide problem; we were trying to hop on PJ Nom Nom Galaxy and kept getting an error code. The same error code I kept getting last night while playing Super Meat Boy, maybe it was trying to upload my scores or something. Oh well, just have to be patient I suppose. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, HusKy said:

This is the biggest f u lol "All services are up and running"

https://status.playstation.com/

1 minute ago, MidnightDragon said:

Well, hopefully it’s fixed today. Positive thinking never hurt anyone.

Yeah all we can do is wait. Last night images weren't loading properly on my PS4 for games, trophies, etc. when I was going through the menus and I kept getting signed out of PSN so I'm not surprised its a bigger issue.

Glad I'm not the only one experiencing this. I just unlocked a trophy on Crossovers on the Vita only to notice it won't sync. I immediately tried testing my WiFi connection, signing in and out to see if that worked it out but no. The error is NP-9849-0 like a few others have mentioned.

Hopefully it gets resolved soon. 

Still getting NP-2125-0 error on Vita but I have an odd bit of tea for you all. I platinumed Steins;Gate 0 before this happened. I went to sync the trophies and this started happening. But when I got on my PS5, I found that the trophies were synced anyways.

So despite it telling you that it's not syncing, the trophies might actually in fact, be syncing. If so, then it's fairly peculiar.

This morning i went on checking if the problem was still there and i found a notification "trophy information has been synced" (or whatever) on the dashboard.
The trophy app is still giving me that NP-2125 error but via the PS mobile app i can see that my Minecraft Vita trophies have indeed been synced ?

I checked my Vita again today, I seem to finally be able to view my trophies again, but when I check my friends list I keep getting error NP-11295-8

Also, when I view my profile via the trophy app, it keeps showing me as offline and says my activity is private.

The official PSN website does say there's still issues. Was hoping it was finally fixed though as I was playing PS3 yesterday with no issues, could upload saves to the cloud and sync trophies as normal as well.

Edited by SuperSmexy500